What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
he is so slow lately, i mean, look at his older posts about fairy, it was so much of stuff, and now one post per two weeks with very small adjustments and/or additions
There are these things called National Holidays, you should read about them sometime.
Otherwise, his schedule has always been one blog post/game update every saturday (sunday in my case)

kiza_koto

Reputation score
I stand by that! Maybe there can be screenshots of his progress too, just to keep us on our seats and to have a preview of what certain characters/areas look like.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I stand by that! Maybe there can be screenshots of his progress too, just to keep us on our seats and to have a preview of what certain characters/areas look like.
Eluku does concept art, but it's behind a paywall on ENTY (which, according to someone on there, works nothing like Patreon).

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Enty is ass.
If you pay for a dev that locks in their current vote limit, and you card fails at any time, your spot on the list is nuked and you're SOL until full release.
I advise against enty, if possible.

Reputation score
I subbed to his Enty page a long time ago. It was nice seeing everything that he was working on, but unlike Patreon, you couldn't see anything that was done before you signed up. I thought it was really lame and ended up cancelling a few months later.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Set your watches to 5 hours and a quarter from the time of this post

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New Update
Eels can now attack Nona
Increased max oxygen
Temporary: One Eel will appear

Now that weekly updates are back (I think), I'm glad to see that weekends are now worth looking forward to again

Last edited:

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
(too lazy to download this update) What's the new Eel attack? Is it an H attack or is it just something like Nona getting rammed by them?

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Noticed that Nona doesn't die until you "escape from the eels"
I wonder if an Eel-unique GO is gonna happen.

Tbh I wouldn't mind Eluku slowing down on updates if it means he goes back and fleshes out the older content [Or he'll probably pull a fairy fighting and wait till the game's done before doing all the updates](I was really disappointed with the tree scene in particular.)

kiza_koto

Reputation score
This is,, uhm, an interesting concept. Eluku's wildin with this ovary kink. My ass really thought those eels were gonna plug her holes and electrocute her like in Love Potion Disaster XXX 😔😔💕.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Speaking of updates.... wasn't there supposed to be an update to allow backtracking from the tree boss and wall climbing skill?

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
if I vaguely recall, eluku mentions the merchant cat you rescue from the tongue boss will take your bag of goodies you got from the tree boss after you swim through the current area and teach you the wall climbing skill. Remember that the misty area prior to the tongue boss does not let you go right... I'm guessing the game will kinda loop on itself (like how the strawfly takes you back to the merchant cat) after you obtain that new skill. I do agree that I hope he limits these sort of things as I can't imagine going through several gauntlets if the game gets anymore harder/frustrating

[edit by adding clarifying in the beginning]

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was curious if we'd ever see a new variant to those plant girls, maybe it's setting up.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
I doubt it but you never know, given Eluku. It would be interesting to see what the licker girls do to you with inflated ovaries. For now, according to Eluku, he's got alot of aquatic enemies planned ahead (return of Milk Jellfyish from fairy fighting possibly...?) as well as a mermaid which means that my kinks are being targetted now.