What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Mick2000

Reputation score
man, if eluku DID bring the jellyfish back i'm gonna be very excited since that's pretty much my kink, those thing really looks good back at fairy fighting

Gaboris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
man, if eluku DID bring the jellyfish back i'm gonna be very excited since that's pretty much my kink, those thing really looks good back at fairy fighting
I'm with you on that one. Those BE scenes were the best thing in the whole game. 😋

sideswipe201k

Reputation score
I wonder if there are any monsters that cause permanent breast expansion. Like the tentacle pit bug. Which somehow disappears after you exit the level. Why is that?

Mick2000

Reputation score
well if there's BE status ailment that stay permanent then it would looks good but sucks for gameplay perspective, the futa status only make it hard if you aroused, but BE? i can imagine our girl will move very slowly through the level, even have it's movement restrict like back when she got handcuffed

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
it could work as a stage gimmick (like the handcuffs portion) not to mention there's already a breast expansion affliction (milk nephetemes) so it should be too hard to do. Such a shame he put so much work into the breast expansions and yet did so little with it.

sideswipe201k

Reputation score
it could work as a stage gimmick (like the handcuffs portion) not to mention there's already a breast expansion affliction (milk nephetemes) so it should be too hard to do. Such a shame he put so much work into the breast expansions and yet did so little with it.
Is there a way to summon the monster that infests Nona's breasts? I don't see it after I killed the breast milking plant.

sideswipe201k

Reputation score
How did Eluku open the .exe file in Clickteam Fusion 2 developer? I tried opening it, but it didn't work, said it couldn't open .exe files.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
From what I know of program development, the .exe is most likely a compiled version of the project, meaning you'd need to decompile it in order to edit it.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update released
3rd Eel appears.
Mini cut for the first two Eels has been replaced; personally, I liked the previous version better. For those who agree, make a backup before updating.
Eel speed has been altered

Eel 4, coming up next

Last edited:

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
No download this week: I can't read moonrunes and google translate is being silly.
Something about the eels biting Nona during the finish scene and they got really sharp teeth?
"A milking scene coming soon"
(I recall him mentioning mermaid domming Nona after the Jellyfish in a prior update. Hope it comes soon)

Mick2000

Reputation score
i was quite hyped hearing a "milking scene", but let's not. i don't want to get disappointed too soon

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update released a few hours early today, good times!
We now have Eel 1, Eel 2, Eel 3 and oh my god that thing has teeth!
There's also a new game over scene

Eluku is taking a break next week, so the next update will be two weeks away. Joy!

kiza_koto

Reputation score
Teeth. Knowing Eluku, I can only imagine what is going to happen to Nona's uterus and I'm not too about it.

kiza_koto

Reputation score
Response regarding bad end ! Don't wanna spoil for anyone who hasn't checked it out yet.

Huh. As I went through the new bad ending, I discovered the eel with "teeth" doesn't actually have teeth, but rows of fleshy knobs that scrub against Nona's dick. The ending is somewhat kinky.

zaku2142

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am glad to see the next section being fleshed out, but it sucks old CE tables dont work anymore :I

Last edited: