What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Quick copypaste job here, i gotta go to sleep because I'm going to australia first thing tomorrow. Will be back in 10 days if I can't update you guys from aus.

The updated part is ...
・ We update the following part of underwater area
・ Update Yatume to appear from the beginning to catch Tsubaki-chan
・ Amombo type is updated to excrete nematode pool (nematode chase)
・ It is updated so that the ovaries are enlarged when Aoi-chan hits a nematode pool
・ Adjust the color of the water (muddy?)

I think the Yatume is the red eel thing. This probably implies that it's gonna be hungry (thirsty?) for dick right from the get-go. Sorry Kiza_Koto.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
New update:
the thing that spawns jellyfish now excretes Nemotodes( according to google translate) that can enter Nona's ovaries and inflate them. Now you're never safe in the water from the eels.
Red eel spawns earlier
You're now wearing gunnars glasses.

edit:
seems we posted from the same time. Also from what I can understand in my short time playing, no. the red eel can straight up attack you at anytime. (I was attacked despite being completely clean with 0 erotic and ovaries unaffected) you gotta hit it a few times to get it to go away since it swims faster than you. It'll probably prove annoying later on if the water area is big enough

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
New update doesn't add much.

If grabbed by the big eel thingy and the small ones - it's instant game over.
Animation adjustment for the eel gangbang.

Looks like Eluku is at a loss as to what to do next?

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
This is normal for Eluku. If he's working on a particularly big update he'll release small/no updates for at least a month. (remember how long it took for Eluku to setup Nona swimming?) Given that the milk jellyfish have literal no animations, I would guess that that is what he is working on.
(Eluku please you spent so much time on the breast expansion scenes from the earlier please don't let it go to waste)

kiza_koto

Reputation score
I think the Yatume is the red eel thing. This probably implies that it's gonna be hungry (thirsty?) for dick right from the get-go. Sorry Kiza_Koto.
😔🙏🙏 Hey man. Sometimes you gotta take the L if it wants the D.

MrYellows

Reputation score
After Eluku is done with all the sea life, I wonder which of them is going to act as the boss or gate, keeping you from exiting the area, if they ever consider doing so.
I just hope we get to see more involvement of the cat merchant and not another area-specific mechanic inbetween, not that I mind but we’ve been waiting for Nona to get to her for quite a while lmao. I recall Eluku having some plans regarding them.
I hate to admit, but I’m gonna miss the futanari system when it’s finally removed, even though it isnt my “thing”, it made the game a bit more interesting in terms of animations/enemies.

OneOfUs

Reputation score
😔🙏🙏 Hey man. Sometimes you gotta take the L if it wants the D.
A bit outta left field with this, but futanari is my biggest fetish but... I've rarely jerked it to any of the futanari content in Wolf's Dungeon. Even the newest one was hot, but not 'turn on' hot. Fairy Fighting with the Fallen Fairy and Milk Jellyfish were great though, just doesn't do it for me here. So coming from a futa fan, i think the futa is long overdue to be removed and we didn't really need any more.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
A bit outta left field with this, but futanari is my biggest fetish but... I've rarely jerked it to any of the futanari content in Wolf's Dungeon. Even the newest one was hot, but not 'turn on' hot. Fairy Fighting with the Fallen Fairy and Milk Jellyfish were great though, just doesn't do it for me here. So coming from a futa fan, i think the futa is long overdue to be removed and we didn't really need any more.
yeah imagine if we didn't get a dick and think we were about to be surrounded by cuties only to get random insects/plants/fish shit i wonder why you haven't jerked it to futanari.

OneOfUs

Reputation score
Haha, weird shit abusing vagina? Cool. Weird shit abusing anus? Eh, I hope there's no poop. Weird shit abusing tits? Okay... Weird shit abusing penis? Nope, I'm out.
Wait, does it bite her dick off or something? Haven't seen the 3 eel scene or whatever, so I'm completely missing why people are reacting the way they are to my post... I just said none of the futanari CONTENT in Wolf's Dungeon really does it for me, it just makes me go find something else to jerk to after getting the gears going.

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wait, does it bite her dick off or something? Haven't seen the 3 eel scene or whatever, so I'm completely missing why people are reacting the way they are to my post... I just said none of the futanari CONTENT in Wolf's Dungeon really does it for me, it just makes me go find something else to jerk to after getting the gears going.
Nope, just sucks her off.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This game is in dire need of preggo. All this futa has drawn out a little too long.

axmed4555

Reputation score
I guess, i know why does it take too long to progress, 'cause he is working on a game only on saturdays. And yes, oviposition mechanic would be awesome, but we are talking about eluku... it's probably gonna be as bad end only (sadly)

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Man I was hoping for breast expansion like in Fairy Fighting...
But yikes ouchie ouch.
I didn't know how frustrating it was to reach the damn jellyfish given the red eel instant kills you and "you're basically dead the moment your ovaries get touched"