What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

ryproar

Reputation score
As a bike rider I can tell you they do get addicting. He has slowed down on updates recently, but also as a bike rider when cold weather hits you really can't ride so he will have to stay indoors more if you get my drift. He may start working on the game more when it gets colder. Because let's face it shrinkage IS an issue when you have a 60 mph wind chill. :LOL:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Eluku just release a new version, now mermaid and mermaid queen (It looks like its the same Giga Mermaid form shintae?) is in the game......still no attack for now.
Mermaid queen is going to catch you and implant you eggs, render you to be unable to move for sperm to slip in to you the next version?

Eluku also mention that he recently had many chores to do so the comming months release time will be unreliable.

Last edited:

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Judging by how the boss fight looks, it's either going to be really frustrating or really interesting to fight. I hope this doesn't end up very frustrating like the meat tree where "it's easy till you get hit once"

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Judging by how the boss fight looks, it's either going to be really frustrating or really interesting to fight. I hope this doesn't end up very frustrating like the meat tree where "it's easy till you get hit once"
According to the blogpost, the queen would chase you down to catch you, so I am guessing that you will have to move alot.

MrYellows

Reputation score
I’m quite taken back by the little amount of “breathing” room you’re given in the current boss area, almost looks like the queen grabbing you is an inevitable thing, unless you’re able to hit/disable her arm somehow, not to mention keeping that other mermaid back and away from grabbing Nona, to which then I suppose we are going to beat the king to death in the midst of all this. Sounds about right coming from Eluku lmao, especially when considering that last Tree Boss brung up earlier in the thread with how everything is 10X harder if you’re caught even once.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Mermaid/Mermaid queen? ahhh yeah
*sees mermaid queen* i'll just be heading out.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Are we finally gonna see the implementation of the long awaited gornographic survival-horror elements??
Find out in a few days, or perhaps another full week, depending on if Eluku wants to, once again, ride out into the sunset during the weekend to the tune of Cute anime girls singing Born to be Wild

jbloggsey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Haven't made one of these in over a year.. But there's only been like, two areas added in that time. But here's a mega pack (ha ha get it) of a save at every location and a small walkthrough-y helpful text file bit explaining the saves and what not, in case you want to skip or go back to content.

Mick2000

Reputation score
ok... so i just take a peek on the boss room to see it... i just called NOPE right away
so there's a... "thing" that like sleep at bottom right, another "thing" at top left, and then a mermaid. so the mermaid gonna chase you and that big hand gonna try and grab you? jesus, there's barely any room to move and escape.

kiza_koto

Reputation score
Is the mermaid queen really that disturbing in appearance? I haven't seen the update yet due to working on projects and whatnot.

(Edit) ight imma head out

it isn't scary as much as the animation is creepy and inconsistent of the game's own animation. Hoping ?? This has some kinky potential.

Last edited:

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Honestly it reminded me alot of the licker queen from earlier. I think it's more of an incomplete animation if anything but time will tell.

Kizuro

Reputation score
Are there any king of game with the same style as Eluku? Loving his work so far

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
new update. all that seems to be new is that the small mermaid tongues Nona's ass alot (does NOT deal damage.)
Also you can slap away the giant hand so maybe this boss has potential to be interesting.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
New (small) update:
Small mermaid can now either tongue your ass or give you the suck suck. Nona autofrees herself from the suck suck, sadly.
To my annoyance the large female mermaid can grab you now, interrupting what fun I could have had with the cute smaller mermaid. For now, she can only grab you, it's not possible to die from either boss unless you drowned or something.

Queenが狼ちゃんを掴むようにしました。
大きな手の中で開脚させられるように握られ、
そのまま巨大産卵管まで誘導されてしまいます。

振りほどけなければ、
そのまま巨大産卵管を挿入されてしまいます。
女王にとっては卵を温める肉壺があれば獲物の生死は
どうでもいい感じなので、獲物の性器を引き裂きながら
巨大産卵管を挿入し容赦なく巨大卵を産み付けます。

巨大卵を産み付けられてお腹が大きく膨らみ
息も絶え絶えな狼ちゃんに、Mairmaidや KINGの精子が襲い掛かります。

---

===
最近は土日が雨予報の時が多くて、どこにも出かけられない。。
(しかも、全く降らないという、、うーむ、、)

前スレのレスです。
>>スライム姦について
過去出してもらった案が結構実現できていなかったりしますね。
スライムのみのエリアとか、なかなかエロそうな感じになりそうです。

=====

Apparently it'll involve the queen laying eggs into you if you can't free yourself which will then cause the king putting his sperm into you and it will involve Nona drowning. Eluku has been taking an interest in slimes in the future (ugh...well, the meat tree was alright I guess)