What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

Please take the philosophy to PM's. While entertaining this is a thread about discussing Eluku's new game.:)
And philosophy pertinent to Eluku's new game, is relevant in Eluku's new game's thread.

As much as I like posts such as:

"I can't wait for the new level"
"When does it come out again?"
"There is a search button"
"I hope it has an enemy that farts in your mouth"
"I think this sketch is promising"
"I think Eluku has been sad lately"
"What is Fairy Fighting?"

--I'd argue that my terrifying six or seven sentences of consideration are more relevant to the thread, and more effective in advertising Eluku's new game.

textbook703

Reputation score

I feel like this is a circular argument...do we really need mods to have to waste their time to come babysit this? Don't like it, ALT-F4 already.
an alarming majority of the users on this forum said:
NO! WHY WOULD I JUST NOT PAY ATTENTION TO SOMETHING WHEN I CAN DEMAND THAT IT'S REMOVED?

IT'S THE MODS' RESPONSIBILITY TO POLICE EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE SO THAT WE CAN AVOID THE CATASTROPHIC IMPLICATIONS OF TWO PEOPLE THINKING INDEPENDENT OF ONE ANOTHER ON THE INTERNET.

THUS, WE MUST NEVER DISCUSS THINGS THAT PEOPLE SOMETIMES DISAGREE ON. IF PEOPLE DISAGREE, A TRILLION PEOPLE INSTANTLY DIE.

IF I HAVE TO READ ANYTHING BUT SINGULAR COMMENTS EXPRESSING INDIVIDUAL OPINIONS, I WILL SHIT MYSELF.
I may have paraphrased a bit. Er, they.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

You disagree with it. I see that. I think everybody does. I accept the opinion is yours to have. Now that everybody recognizes your opinion and why you feel that opinion is right, why the fuck do you think you need to keep posting it every few hours? Is it somehow enhanced or validated every time?

Argument=

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does it spread disease? Not sarcasm -- I legitimately don't know. I wouldn't think it would.

Raping animals is a no-go, yeah. If it damages them or they don't want to, it's weak sauce. But when it's just a girl bending over and a dog willingly mounting her? Dog's having a blast. And if she is too, good for her. I don't see a victim or negative outcome from that sort of beastiality. That's what I'm getting at -- scat, loli, and guro all have the potential to inflict harm on others, as they encourage harmful behaviors (interacting with doo doo, endangering youths, and... well, gore). I don't see how beastality can harm others. Saying that rape beastiality (ie. a man fucking a goat that doesn't like it) is why beastality is illegal, is like saying that sex should be illegal because rape happens. When I say beastiality, it's implied that I don't mean rape beastiality.

I just want to elaborate so that people don't misunderstand or misconstrue what I said. I don't intend to start an ethical discussion here, as it'd detract from the thread (since people are terrified of polarizing conversations).
I legitimately don't understand what is contradictory here.

What does that have to do with me stating my opinion of yours? If you put yourself in a public forum, your presence implies that you are prepared to be analyzed and scrutinized by others. I have just as much of a right to examine your tastes as you have a right to have them.
Well, it's known fact that the Flu Virus was originally in birds, then passed to bigs, and from pigs to humans. The HIV virus was in apes, but eventually spread to us. Human contact, was good enough, image sexual.

I don't mind beastiality too much ...but, you have to remember a human organs are vastly different. Hence cases of a man dying in Washington state a few years back from having sex with a horse. Also, poor little critters who get raped by humans is a no no. A male Dog fucking a human is a rare exception as dogs rarely cause harm when in that way.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Well, it's known fact that the Flu Virus was originally in birds, then passed to bigs, and from pigs to humans. The HIV virus was in apes, but eventually spread to us. Human contact, was good enough, image sexual.

I don't mind beastiality too much ...but, you have to remember a human organs are vastly different. Hence cases of a man dying in Washington state a few years back from having sex with a horse. Also, poor little critters who get raped by humans is a no no. A male Dog fucking a human is a rare exception as dogs rarely cause harm when in that way.
Actually, HIV was made by the US gov't for population control in Africa.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wow, such misinformation in this thread.

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What the actual fuck is going on here? You guys gave me a strong brain hurt early in the morning.
Screw everyone of you, you buttheads.

redx

Reputation score

I think wolfs dungeon got updated(?)
:edit its a new animation(woo)
<spoiler> that green cum tho ugh <spoiler>

Last edited:

Nietz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New update for WF. Two new actions added, and it seems random to me. Just keep watching till you see all the others two.
Theres also something new about Fairy Fighting, but i didnt bothered looking out, since it looks just an BGM change.
Btw, i loved her voice. <3

Last edited:

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Hmm...here's hoping there ends up being a toggle for guro. Always seems to be a decent compromise for content that's seen as somewhat extreme, in any regard.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Guys, I come here for a hentai of furry wolf girl, not for being educated of HIV :(

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Guys, I come here for a hentai of furry wolf girl, not for being educated of HIV :(
Well, it's not like there is any form of educational material in this thread, so...mission accomplished!?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Call me weird, but just by the looks of the character (wolf ears, tails, 'gloves and boots', and long brown hair)... I prefer her more already than Tiki. I want her to get treated the same (and maybe more) as Tiki. Chokehold, drowning, some drug injecting, submission, electrocution is what comes on top of my mind.

...Yeah, I think I have something wrong in my brain.

OP
Minerve

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Call me weird, but just by the looks of the character (wolf ears, tails, 'gloves and boots', and long brown hair)... I prefer her more already than Tiki. I want her to get treated the same (and maybe more) as Tiki. Chokehold, drowning, some drug injecting, submission, electrocution is what comes on top of my mind.

...Yeah, I think I have something wrong in my brain.
You sure ain't lonely, pal.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New update released.

Pressing shift a bunch of times will break the chains.
Nothing else afterwards yet afaik.

omegaism

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New update.
You can actually move around after you break the chains.

S

Sythis_Sythes

Anyone else think he should focus on a sprite more than five minutes when he puts it into the game animating? i know it's his art and he can do what he wants with it, and it doesn't look BAD bad, but i'd really like to see him go all out on all the details at some point in these games!

But they're being made by donation funding, not for selling, so my complaint is invalid. :/

Oh, and i loved the futa in the last game, hope to see more~

(YES, i have something wrong with my brain... love futa but NO to vore or gore. -.-)

serrain

Reputation score

(YES, i have something wrong with my brain... love futa but NO to vore or gore. -.-)
Why would there be something wrong with your brain? I mean more then usual of course....

Futanari's a rather tame fetish compared to Vore and Guro. And despite the fact that we're in a thread about an author who absolutely adores the last two.