Re: Wolf's Dungeon

Title screen change

Implementation of health gauge?

Mirage91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the update is as follows:
1. We've been given a title screen (along with an obligatory Pear of Anguish).

2. We have a Health-Bar and...some kind of Cum-Gauge? Maybe it's going to be linked to how full Wolf-Girl gets stuffed?

3. I'm not sure if this was in the previous version or not, but there are two new areas beyond the starting point. No new monsters or anything, but there is an area you can crawl through to get to some kind of nest. I assume this is where Wolf-Girl is going to sleep.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

2. We have a Health-Bar and...some kind of Cum-Gauge? Maybe it's going to be linked to how full Wolf-Girl gets stuffed?

3. I'm not sure if this was in the previous version or not, but there are two new areas beyond the starting point. No new monsters or anything, but there is an area you can crawl through to get to some kind of nest. I assume this is where Wolf-Girl is going to sleep.
Yeah, the crawl and bed areas were in the last update. :)

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I would absolutely LOVE if she gets more and more filled the more she gets raped, making it harder for her to run from enemies, as well as escape when caught. We obviously don't have any idea what it will actually be for, but I for one absolutely love the idea.

Conversations like this makes me glad the internet is a generally anonymous place.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I would absolutely LOVE if she gets more and more filled the more she gets raped, making it harder for her to run from enemies, as well as escape when caught. We obviously don't have any idea what it will actually be for, but I for one absolutely love the idea.

Conversations like this makes me glad the internet is a generally anonymous place.
Who won't LOVE it actually?

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

As far as I read the automatic moonrune-deruner,
it's a health gauge and a "stomach fill" gauge.

The idea is that over time, stomach meter depletes, and she'll become hungry.
When hungry, she's weaker than usual. Not sure if it will also mean health loss.
To fill it back up, if you're lucky you can find food, or just suck off one of the walking protein-shake-dispensers.
And if you're really desperate to get your belly full, you can find a spider or some other ovipositor that needs somewhere to put its eggos.
Of course, that might give you more problems sometime later...

Obviously, those mechanics aren't implemented yet, though, for now the game only has the gauges.
In the crawlspace to the right, you can go sleep (uparrow) which will restore health and slowly drain belly.
Other than that, though, there's nothing the gauges seem to do just yet.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Be really cool if there was a sort of stomach bulge/pregnancy stuff.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

As far as I read the automatic moonrune-deruner,
it's a health gauge and a "stomach fill" gauge.

The idea is that over time, stomach meter depletes, and she'll become hungry.
When hungry, she's weaker than usual. Not sure if it will also mean health loss.
To fill it back up, if you're lucky you can find food, or just suck off one of the walking protein-shake-dispensers.
And if you're really desperate to get your belly full, you can find a spider or some other ovipositor that needs somewhere to put its eggos.
Of course, that might give you more problems sometime later...

Obviously, those mechanics aren't implemented yet, though, for now the game only has the gauges.
In the crawlspace to the right, you can go sleep (uparrow) which will restore health and slowly drain belly.
Other than that, though, there's nothing the gauges seem to do just yet.
Damn. Seems the game will definitely be more than just your average metroidvania hentai games. Getting more and more excited for this title, and less and less depressed that FF is finished!

czapkin1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it just me, or is it tat she can't go anywhere through the open door?

PuyoPuyoPuyo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Everything will stand in the level design. If Eluku is good at, chances are we will breath some good 80 retro dungeon atmosphere (like Golvellious and similar). Yay!

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Is it just me, or is it tat she can't go anywhere through the open door?
Nope, not yet. So far all you can do is get 3 rape animations from the zombie looking guy, break the chains, crawl and sleep in a bed.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So basically she has a hunger meter and needs to eat as you play through the game.

That's old school. Like, really old school and is more common in older RPG games. Last time I saw a hunger meter in any game was in Ehrgeiz in the extra RPG dungeon crawler that they threw in alongside the main fighting game.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So basically she has a hunger meter and needs to eat as you play through the game.

That's old school. Like, really old school and is more common in older RPG games. Last time I saw a hunger meter in any game was in Ehrgeiz in the extra RPG dungeon crawler that they threw in alongside the main fighting game.
Kinda like 異形の箱庭 (H ACT) too then, man.... Ehrgeiz.... just feel so nostalgic with that game :rolleyes:

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Don't Starve is a recent game that had a hunger meter. Its not as uncommon as you'd think, its just that most games rename/retool/simplify it for gameplay purposes.

In Diablo your health is basically your "hunger" meter. Your own health regen is absolute garbage and enemies drop so healing items so you effectively spend the whole time running around playing BUT also scavenging for "food" (health potions) items, periodically return to town to stock up on "food" or you (effectively) die instantly.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Nope, not yet. So far all you can do is get 3 rape animations from the zombie looking guy, break the chains, crawl and sleep in a bed.
3? I only saw two. How do I get the third?
Edit: Nevermind. Saw the third. I guess the scene that plays is completely random.

Last edited:

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I remember it, was a fun game, was more fun than the fighting game. It seemed to be prototype for Vagrant Story... both had hot lead females that hardly any artwork exists for though.

Well, seems confirmed now with the Guru ...just look at that intro!

Last edited:
OP
Minerve

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Update's out.

Seems some things have been added. Haven't tested yet though.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Think all that was added was blocking...but no enemies to test it on yet.

PuyoPuyoPuyo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Maybe some animation limit's due to the game engine.
Coff... ehr... in fact...
What game engine it's using this time?
(My engrish had become really bad, sorry...).