What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

Chances are that enemies are going to take a lot longer to create, so he's focusing on the basics for now. Because it's a lot easier to focus on one character and make the animations for that character, than multiple interactions between two characters.

One thing I hope he removes is how you spam the Shift key to break out of the chains, and possibly grabs in the future. Windows computers have this feature called "sticky keys" which is some sort of shortcut so that handicapped people can have an easier time holding down certain buttons. Even after turning it off, it still seems to break my computer for whatever reason.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Chances are that enemies are going to take a lot longer to create, so he's focusing on the basics for now. Because it's a lot easier to focus on one character and make the animations for that character, than multiple interactions between two characters.

One thing I hope he removes is how you spam the Shift key to break out of the chains, and possibly grabs in the future. Windows computers have this feature called "sticky keys" which is some sort of shortcut so that handicapped people can have an easier time holding down certain buttons. Even after turning it off, it still seems to break my computer for whatever reason.
It works just as well by spamming A. In fact, I think he changed it to A completely not so long ago.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Something about FF's bug ending?

Also small enemy that will suck Wolf-chan's at corridor

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I opened up this thread today and found out this is an hentai game about holo. I am pleased at my accidental discovery.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I opened up this thread today and found out this is an hentai game about holo. I am pleased at my accidental discovery.
You might want to hold on to those feelings until you realize what's going to be happening to her. Unless you are into guro...

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You might want to hold on to those feelings until you realize what's going to be happening to her. Unless you are into guro...
Don't care as long as there is good hentai i can enjoy in wolf's dungeon.. after all I do have fairy's fighting game on my pc xD I think I've been watching eluku for like few yrs now lol

If there is stuff I dislike, I don't voice it I just mind my own business XD

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't think that's Holo, just generic a wolf girl.

Bark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't think that's Holo, just generic a wolf girl.
Yeah. Though I guess people just call her Horo because she looks similar to her.

Eluku calls her 狼ちゃん. So maybe something like Okami-Chan, Wolf-Chan or even Wolfie would be appropriate, when discussing the game?

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Last I checked, the name was indeed Okami. He's been using that name since before the game came to existence and even years before that. It's always been the name or nickname for this character.

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Her name is Nona.

Eluku just keeps calling her "wolf-chan" because he feels like it, in the same way Tiki is constantly just called "fairy-chan".

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Her name is Nona.

Eluku just keeps calling her "wolf-chan" because he feels like it, in the same way Tiki is constantly just called "fairy-chan".
Oh I think you're right. He I remember the name now from a few weeks ago. I wonder why I forgot it.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah okay, I don't mind it xD

The fact she looks so similar to holo only makes me happier.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Last I checked, the name was indeed Okami. He's been using that name since before the game came to existence and even years before that. It's always been the name or nickname for this character.
I think Okami is one of those words that has a double meaning, one of them simply being "wolf."

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Eluku seems to have had an external Hard Drive crash.

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Eluku's network drive crashed. More specifically, it isn't being recognised when plugged in.

The data is in the process of being salvaged. Until that's done, development is postponed.

He has backups of both games.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

DOWN! IN! OUT! GRIND! RUB!

Ahem. Anyway.
The update allows you to enter the broken grate into a new room, with the first "real" enemy: The SuckBall.
You can punch it, and it can grab you. At this point in development, you're both effectively immortal: you can't kill them, they can't kill you.
Unfortunately, they have the unfair advantage that you can't yet escape from grabs, either. So to get out of the grab, you have to restart the game.

Other than that, recovery of the hard drive is proving difficult. Recovery software doesn't like the disk very much.
Next update will be 1 day later than usual, planned for monday in a week, the 21st.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think Okami is one of those words that has a double meaning, one of them simply being "wolf."
Not if you write it in kanji. Which Eluku does. 「狼」 can only mean "wolf".

So yeah, Ookami-chan = Wolfie

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DOWN! IN! OUT! GRIND! RUB!

Ahem. Anyway.
The update allows you to enter the broken grate into a new room, with the first "real" enemy: The SuckBall.
You can punch it, and it can grab you. At this point in development, you're both effectively immortal: you can't kill them, they can't kill you.
Unfortunately, they have the unfair advantage that you can't yet escape from grabs, either. So to get out of the grab, you have to restart the game.

Other than that, recovery of the hard drive is proving difficult. Recovery software doesn't like the disk very much.
Next update will be 1 day later than usual, planned for monday in a week, the 21st.
Will be the suckball be currently downloadable or not yet? Cuz from what I saw on website it looks like it's not yet available?

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Will be the suckball be currently downloadable or not yet? Cuz from what I saw on website it looks like it's not yet available?
It's already in the game, just escape the chains and go through the door with *up arrow*.

Oh and the download is packaged together with the Fairy Fighting update if that's what confused you...

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, it's all together in the Fairy Fighting download on the latest blog post.

The suckball things are basically small floating ameba enemies. They're not big but they obviously are meant to attack as a pack.