What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Nietz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just ignore the beatnut. Everytime i fight the lick plant, i just crouch in front of it and keep attacking non-stop. If i manage to hit it first, she cant reach me with her tentacles and get "stunlocked". If the dick grow i just keep using low kick on her. I dont waste time with the beatnut and when i eventually get grabed, i just escape and start hiting again. Takes like 20~30 secs to beat her.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New update released about an hour early, Good times!
You can now be defeated by Strawflies, resulting in a GO slideshow of the Strawflies taking you to the StrawFlyQueen

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Excuse me but how can I win against the lickseed generator?
Cheat your way out if you still can't do it after all the explanation. Or use my latest save to bypass it (not like it's gonna do much for you at this moment).

Mirage91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No update this Sunday. Eluku is currently working an area for the Queen StrawFly. Apparently he's got the Queen's movement sorted out so far.

marco122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The Lickseed Generator seems to be causing me an awful lot of trouble, how is it you exactly defeat it even at 999 stats the thing seems invincible and entering the cave to find the cat sleeping just results in a brick wall.

Mirage91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The Lickseed Generator seems to be causing me an awful lot of trouble, how is it you exactly defeat it even at 999 stats the thing seems invincible and entering the cave to find the cat sleeping just results in a brick wall.
Are you low-kicking her? That strategy worked for me. Attacked that blob-thing just under the Lickseed boss and BAM! Instant kill.

marco122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are you low-kicking her? That strategy worked for me. Attacked that blob-thing just under the Lickseed boss and BAM! Instant kill.
Maybe there is a misunderstanding but basically fighting the plant bulb thing that spawns the girls to crawl along the floor?

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
entering the cave to find the cat sleeping just results in a brick wall.
You must backtrack to the closed gate, back behind the cock-sucking pillar and the tree with the two kemonomimis that spawn worms.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
New area has been added in the latest update with the QueenStrawFly making an appearance.

As much as I enjoy the game, I wish there was a branching story to the game... It feels like too much happens at the same time in a very linear pattern.

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New area has been added in the latest update with the QueenStrawFly making an appearance.

As much as I enjoy the game, I wish there was a branching story to the game... It feels like too much happens at the same time in a very linear pattern.
Like for example Nona either reaching the Strawfly nest by foot (safer but longer path where you have to keep destroying and surviving normal strawflies), or by being sucked dry and taken in by the Queen Strawfly to the nest, which triggers the Strawfly escape game, where Nona has to escape her bonds before she's being impregnated with larvae and forever unable to escape?
Would be awesome, but since eluku is making the game all by himself, what he needs is enough time, and time means money, so he'd need a lot more donations.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Like for example Nona either reaching the Strawfly nest by foot (safer but longer path where you have to keep destroying and surviving normal strawflies), or by being sucked dry and taken in by the Queen Strawfly to the nest, which triggers the Strawfly escape game, where Nona has to escape her bonds before she's being impregnated with larvae and forever unable to escape?
Would be awesome, but since eluku is making the game all by himself, what he needs is enough time, and time means money, so he'd need a lot more donations.
Yeah, I guess that could be a part of it.
I was leaning more towards entirely different areas, like instead of getting kidnapped by the futanari guard, you beat her and skip the whole village to a new location. or escaping the prison via a different route.... You get my idea here.
Then again, it is a one man gig after all, I don't believe Eluku would be up to a grandiose project like that.

I would also totally dig a Sim style section if you get beat by GreyCat.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
No update this week.

Had to go through 19 pages to find the thread again, ULMF desperately needs it's search function back.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
No update this week.

Had to go through 19 pages to find the thread again, ULMF desperately needs it's search function back.
Just subscribe yourself to this thread and you will recieve a notification when a new post in this thread will be made. And it's a good point to go to your subscription and just click this one to go directly to thread without searching. ;)

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update released!

You don't have to wait for QSF to appear, use button one to skip to the mounting

Small cutaway is added, detailing the eggs being laid inside Nona

Wild Frog Appears!

Merry Christmas, see you on New Years Eve!

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Can someone provide a new save?
I am currently stuck at the water cave, beaten the plant girl boss and with a catgirl used the bed so I can not save, and I don't seems to be advance because the cliff. Any help?

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can someone provide a new save?
I am currently stuck at the water cave, beaten the plant girl boss and with a catgirl used the bed so I can not save, and I don't seems to be advance because the cliff. Any help?
Just backtrack to the area where the suckworms appeared for the first time after escaping the futa village. You'll see an open gate. Enter there.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The update is here
We have a frog minigame
Get rid of the eggs

No win condition
No lose condition either
Wait for next update

Last edited:
Reputation score
The new update added in some type of minigame thing to the Queen Strawfly encounter. As far as I know, there is no way to get a game over yet, but I think he will implement one soon.