What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If you're low level, better level up. Winning the mini-game at low level is impossible.(yes, the frog takes longer to pull out the eggs if you're low level), level 12 should be your minimum.

Dougie_Doug

Reputation score
Ok I haven't played any versions of the game since he first introduced the Futa Village. Could anyone give me a quick rundown on some of the key things that has been added since then?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
What the duck is this...
You guys talking in riddles?!
To what end, I ask?

Haven't tried this yet.
But by posting in its thread,
Now I must, I guess...

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New update is out
Escape is not an option
Game over is, though

The Blueberry Girl
From Choc-Lit Fac-Tree Movie
This reminds me of

Last edited:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Now you can escape
Merchant Cat wants an apple
Her name's Minika

You'll get the apple
Do it again if you want
Noone said you can't

Last edited:

Icychocobo

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a way to actually give the Cat the Apple yet?
Nope. Say so later in Eluku's post. Hopefully with this segment being completed, we'll get to see a new section of the jungle. The mask plant things still sound interesting, and so do the old "forced impregnation mermaids" he mentioned back in... Last summer, I think?

Also, for any wondering: From what I can make out of his posts recently, if anyone is indifferent to or dislikes futa, he does plan on making Nona a standard lady once she's out of the jungle. Or, so it seems from what I can make out. We'll see.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Give apple to cat
You'll eat if too far away
and now you can save

Now she wants a bag
But where do I get that from?
Blogpost tells us this:

Backtracking. Ooooh, Fun!
Past the suckerflies we'll go
Next Update: Sore Legs

Last edited:

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does the cheat engine table still work? I really wish I could find it. Damn UMLF needs it's search function back...
Here, from my stash. There's also a one for the Fairy Fighting that I modified to loop animations, if someone's "interested" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Danger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Give apple to cat
You'll eat if too far away
and now you can save
This is possible in the version that came out yesterday right? I'm not sure where to stand to not have her eat the apple in front of her like a jerk.

Edit: I was one version behind, because the one from Wolfsdungeon is behind, despite saying it's the January 27th version.

Last edited:

sigirvol

Lurker
Reputation score
Here, from my stash. There's also a one for the Fairy Fighting that I modified to loop animations, if someone's "interested" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Does Fairy Fighting still work for you? For some reason when I try to launch it I get a bunch of error codes. I even tried redownloading it, but nothing. If you know any reasons why or how to make it work again it would be greatly appreciated.

Dape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does Fairy Fighting still work for you? For some reason when I try to launch it I get a bunch of error codes. I even tried redownloading it, but nothing. If you know any reasons why or how to make it work again it would be greatly appreciated.
Have you tried putting game in somewhere like desktop or local disc?
The game had some issues with long directories if I remember right.

Larsviking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do any have a save just before jumping cat.
The one that forces you to eat the puss.

sigirvol

Lurker
Reputation score
Have you tried putting game in somewhere like desktop or local disc?
The game had some issues with long directories if I remember right.
Yea, I've got it just in it's own folder on the desktop but I still get an error. 'The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022). Click OK to close the application.'

Thanks for trying though.

hexior

Reputation score
Yea, I've got it just in it's own folder on the desktop but I still get an error. 'The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022). Click OK to close the application.'

Thanks for trying though.
Try running as administrator, chceck if you aren't missing any c++ runtimes, or maybe try this on windows 10 - Control Panel>Turn Windows features on or off>Legacy Components>DirectPlay. Enable the checkbox and hit OK.
look here if you haven't already.
I had this problem once (not with fairy fighting), don't remember what helped :/

sigirvol

Lurker
Reputation score
Try running as administrator, chceck if you aren't missing any c++ runtimes, or maybe try this on windows 10 - Control Panel>Turn Windows features on or off>Legacy Components>DirectPlay. Enable the checkbox and hit OK.
look here if you haven't already.
I had this problem once (not with fairy fighting), don't remember what helped :/
Enabling DirectPlay under Legacy Components solved the problem. I haven't actually tried it to see if it works fully but the game at least launches now. Thanks a lot.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There is an update available. I think it says there's a new monster?