What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I kinda figured out how it works despite the fact that it was my first time using Cheat Engine for anything. Though I rarely play as a monster in FF and that's what it seems geared for.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I tried out the cheats. They really improve the enjoyment, mainly from my experience using it for Fairy Fighting. XD
Although, it's a shame there's no cheat to keep the endings to continue playing without stopping, or making certain H-animations to continue playing such as the ones without the escape command.
It's also my first time using it too, so the description in the current list was a bit confusing.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I tried out the cheats. They really improve the enjoyment, mainly from my experience using it for Fairy Fighting. XD
Although, it's a shame there's no cheat to keep the endings to continue playing without stopping, or making certain H-animations to continue playing such as the ones without the escape command.
It's also my first time using it too, so the description in the current list was a bit confusing.
You need to play a bit with the values I added (you can easily tell which one I added from the lacking description :D ). In most cases they can keep the animations of endings and unescapable ones in place just fine. It was all done with the knowledge that one great soul provided in the past about the whereabouts of these values. Thanks to him, now I know that in many games it is possible to do such a thing. My only regret is not knowing how to lock values in certain range (not freeze as one but to let them flow, like from 2 to 5, for example.). Maybe a hex-editor and a bit of Python can help me in such a task. I try to figure out the same thing for the Wolf's Dungeon but I don't have enough time and motivation to play with it just yet :(.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Personally, there's one animation I'd like to try and keep from moving to the second stage and that's the Frozen Wolf. I tried getting it to loop the first stage after he mounts but I didn't see anything cheats on the list which manipulate timers and whatnot.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Personally, there's one animation I'd like to try and keep from moving to the second stage and that's the Frozen Wolf. I tried getting it to loop the first stage after he mounts but I didn't see anything cheats on the list which manipulate timers and whatnot.
Then you're not looking close enough. After he mounts Tiki, look at the values on the list. There should be two values that are the same and keep on growing to something about 10 or 20 before it moves to the next stage. I'll provide screenshot in a short while.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New Update is out

Lickseed is no longer in the lickplant cave after defeating the lickplant.
New are where the newest two enemies can attack you at the same time, causing instant game over.

I was expecting both enemies to get their own game over animation/slideshow, but it seems Eluku was just taking a well deserved break

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
I think it's crouch+e, AKA S+E at the same time.
Fenril is almost correct; it's down+attack, default s+space . Play with your left/right positioning a little as well - it was a little finicky with me a few updates ago.

Last edited:

b701

Reputation score
I'm having the same problem as Will Not Available, I can't seem to pick up any items. I'm using a save from Hawkpwnsyou's post. S+E (Crouch + E) doesn't seem to work at any position.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
My inner moron came out; it's actually down+attack, default S+Space. My bad, edited earlier post as well.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New Update
・Added Game Over Screen to the Fluidstar+SuckLeg combo
・Added mini cut when FluidStar caught non-futa
・Update so that you can jump even when you are futanari

Next enemies will be SeedScorpione and MilkNepenthes

Last edited:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New Update
・Added the MilkNepenthes area, located after the SuckLeg and FluidStar area. No inhabitants yet.

Reputation score
Thanks for these update posts, it's really helpful in letting me know whether an update is worth downloading or not.

Duo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys, where do you find the golden apple to give to the catgirl? Do I need to backtrack a lot? Thanks

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is anyone having trouble reaching eluku's blog? Or any fc2.com blogs at all? I haven't been able to reach any of those blogs for a couple weeks now, and I have no idea why. I can reach literally every other website I try, but not these.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is anyone having trouble reaching eluku's blog? Or any fc2.com blogs at all? I haven't been able to reach any of those blogs for a couple weeks now, and I have no idea why. I can reach literally every other website I try, but not these.
It's probably just you. I had no issue accessing Eluku's blog just now. :p

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Can someone post save files for the latest version?

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Can someone post save files for the latest version?

There you go.

------------------------------------------------------

I'm really loving the new content Eluku adds to the game now, simple and to the point. Maybe the duo Fluidstar+SuckLeg tag team is a bit too much, but still good stuff.
Also very excited about the newest area, I love it when the terrain itself is "interactive".

Last edited:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I think is a save
Just put the files in your Wolf's Dungeon data folder. Lemme know if you have issues

Also, Big thanks to Bob for letting his appreciation of my update posts be known.
Reading this made my day :)

Last edited: