What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New Update!
・Added SeedScropion on the plant stage behind the jungle.
・Scorpion can grab you (looks a little like a hug), but does nothing yet, escape using the movement keys
・Added some background elements

Also noticed there's separate sprites for quicktime escapes while aroused, I don't think we've seen them used before.
Plus, the captive in the background illustrates how the SeedScorpion is going to work in tandem with the MilkNepenthes (those tree things)

Kiko, did my save file work for you?

Last edited:

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The little pointy-eared blue-haired girl in the background of the MilkNepenthes stage looks like Tikki from Fairy Fighting, eluku's prior game. At least, I think she also does have wings like Tikki.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Does anyone have a list of all the versions that had significant content change? like the main menu tube.

Ezert

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey, I would like to ask you if someone of you have old versions of Wolf's dungeon.
I saw some old pictures on Eluku's page and It looks pretty interesting. I would really like to play it.
I found only 1 old version and It was only with ''SuckOctopus'' and there were only few location.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hey, I would like to ask you if someone of you have old versions of Wolf's dungeon.
I saw some old pictures on Eluku's page and It looks pretty interesting. I would really like to play it.
I found only 1 old version and It was only with ''SuckOctopus'' and there were only few location.
This is the only old version of this game, after that he changed the game engine and started to make the game we actually have.

Ezert

Lurker
Reputation score
This is the only old version of this game, after that he changed the game engine and started to make the game we actually have.
And is there any way to play the old one ? Because there were monsters that you can't find in the actual version.

sandchainz

Reputation score
And is there any way to play the old one ? Because there were monsters that you can't find in the actual version.
Here were persons that were saving every version of the game, I think Untamed had that version. Anyway ask for it in this thread and someone will give it to you.

Reputation score
I think I have every version of the game from April 6 of 2014. If I remember correctly, one week got corrupted and doesn't work properly, but the others should work. If you want them, I can possibly upload them later.

Ezert

Lurker
Reputation score
I think I have every version of the game from April 6 of 2014. If I remember correctly, one week got corrupted and doesn't work properly, but the others should work. If you want them, I can possibly upload them later.
That would be awesome man! Thank you!

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New Update is out
Scorpion attack does things now
Milker tree does nothing yet

I have the Wolf's Dungeon Alpha, Enjoy

Ezert

Lurker
Reputation score
New Update is out
Scorpion attack does things now
Milker tree does nothing yet

I have the Wolf's Dungeon Alpha, Enjoy
Thanks but that's the only version I have. but when I look at the Eluku's site he added some more monsters in the old version.
here I attach some of them

CoolSushi

Lurker
Reputation score
Can you do more in the new update besides looking at the scorpion action, like progressing in the story or something?

sandchainz

Reputation score
Thanks but that's the only version I have. but when I look at the Eluku's site he added some more monsters in the old version.
here I attach some of them
These worms are in the old version, and it's the only old version :confused:

Nietz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The old version never had those enemies.

Last edited:
Reputation score
That would be awesome man! Thank you!
Okay. I'll work on gathering them now. I should have a link later on tonight some time.

EDIT: Upload is done, but I don't know if I'm supposed to openly post links to things from his blog here. To be safe, PM me and I'll give you a link.

Last edited:

Dape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can tell you more about this update.

To be more specific, when you fail to respond with a correct key after the scorpion grabs Wolf-chan, it proceeds with an animation you can't stop and pumps her ass (with its tail ovipositor) and breasts (with tentacles while forcing nipples to open wide open with its pincers) with some kind of fluid or parasites causing her mammaries and stomach to swell, then something happens and she starts to lactate profusely. In this state you can make Wolf-chan limp slowly around to counter the force pulling you to the pod but nothing else now. Probably you will have to escape the pod while getting rid of the fluid at the same time in future.
All this happens while she is flapping her erect dick around scorpion waiting from the side by the way :p

I'm quite content with this update myself, it is all looks so hot, especially with already subdued victim in the background from previous update. I recommend you looking at it if you are into oviposition, large breasts, parasite and lactation fetish.

EDIT: Apparently, Nona can start to milk herself dry of it if you will press down and button 2 (S+E). Seems similar to Expand Bee from the FF except you will get a GO when Nona will get grabbed by the pod. If Nona will escape this area with pumped breasts and get grabbed by any monster the game will stuck.

Last edited:

Nietz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I got to say. This new enemy is the one i've been waiting for. I just didnt know it yet. I hope the the pod will make it even better.