Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New Update
Background elements have been added to the scorpion area

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I havent looked at this game or eluku's website in years, but i saw this.
I guess thats just fanart and hes not in the game though huh?

I was wondering if someone will be able to figure out what is happening down there. If you managed to figure that out without any instruction, I'm proud of you and of myself :D

I must be reaaaaally stupid at cheat engine because I have a weird list of options when I load that xml file and none of them say anything about animation loop. I have things like Position, Eggs, Freeze At Very High (1m+) Value to Keep From Forced "Push Button" on Watch Mode during some game over attacks ??

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i saw this.
It's probably a what-if scenario when the Raper Beast from Fairy Fighting appears in Wolf Dungeon. Kinda wishing some of the beast enemies from FF appear in the game and rape Nona

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I havent looked at this game or eluku's website in years, but i saw this.
I guess thats just fanart and hes not in the game though huh?

I must be reaaaaally stupid at cheat engine because I have a weird list of options when I load that xml file and none of them say anything about animation loop. I have things like Position, Eggs, Freeze At Very High (1m+) Value to Keep From Forced "Push Button" on Watch Mode during some game over attacks ??
Interesting fanart - would be nice if it was in the game. As for the table - what xml file? It's CT. No matter, you aren't too bright then. If you want to loop animations, check the values named "AnimValue" (duh..). There are 4 of them, named after the first animations I've found them on. Each enemy tends to reacts differently so to loop animation you must watch the change in values after the animation begins to know which values you need to freeze. When it begins, look at those 4 values - if two(only two!) of them are changing in 0-20 range, you can freeze them and the animation will be looped. Always loop both of them, otherwise only Tiki/Monster will be looped while the other will be free. If that's not clear enough for you, then give up, cheat engine is still too hard for you or you are lazy and can't see the differences in values.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
It's probably a what-if scenario when the Raper Beast from Fairy Fighting appears in Wolf Dungeon. Kinda wishing some of the beast enemies from FF appear in the game and rape Nona
Mainly fairy crusher, ice wolf and raper beast amirite?

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
That RaperBeast picture was made because 2018 is the Year of the Dog, and RaperBeast and Nona are canines.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Mainly fairy crusher, ice wolf and raper beast amirite?
Maybe Arachne with her helpers or ExpandBee as well...but I guess we've got enough insect-infecting enemies for now (recent one is like a scorpion version of ExpandBee). Fairy Crusher is also a bit too similar in taste to the already existing orcs and cats. Raper-beast, ice-wolf or any other feral/semi-feral canine (hope to see her knotted someday) on the other hand...that would be something new for our Heroine :D

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Honestly, that new starfish reminds me of Arachne's little green spider things.

And personally, I'm hoping that Wolf's Dungeon goes back to the dungeon at some point. There's been a several lack of bondage in the past year or so. Though these insect creatures are kinda nice and that's a niche fetish that doesn't get as much attention, I do think there's been a distinct lack of actual dungeon in a game with dungeon in the title.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
As for the table - what xml file? It's CT. No matter, you aren't too bright then.
The file is FairyFightingEX.CT.xml, so i called it an xml file because that's how file names work but I'm not too bright I guess :rolleyes:

If you want to loop animations, check the values named "AnimValue" (duh..). There are 4 of them, named after the first animations I've found them on. Each enemy tends to reacts differently so to loop animation you must watch the change in values after the animation begins to know which values you need to freeze. When it begins, look at those 4 values - if two(only two!) of them are changing in 0-20 range, you can freeze them and the animation will be looped. Always loop both of them, otherwise only Tiki/Monster will be looped while the other will be free. If that's not clear enough for you, then give up, cheat engine is still too hard for you or you are lazy and can't see the differences in values.
I see how it works now, the animvalues are named after specific enemies but sometimes apply to others. Not exactly what I need then but TY for making it (and also TY for caustic attitude) :confused:

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The file is FairyFightingEX.CT.xml, so i called it an xml file because that's how file names work but I'm not too bright I guess :rolleyes:

I see how it works now, the animvalues are named after specific enemies but sometimes apply to others. Not exactly what I need then but TY for making it (and also TY for caustic attitude) :confused:
Well, technically it's an XML because of coding. It shouldn't show you that in the extension, that's the point.
Also, stop that pouting, my good man. I was teasing you, not trying to belittle you in any way :D . It's my bad that I didn't put any instruction on the file but still, you should have watched the values to determine their behaviour. The whole idea behind CE is to experiment with values. I modified the old table to show people how some of them are behaving in this game (some of them are doubles). It can help you with other games - most often, animation values are hidden as doubles.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update released
The tree is alive and will try and grab you

Icychocobo

Lurker
Reputation score
No update this week. Well, not in the way you'd expect, at least.
It was an update to Fairy Fighting.

This shouldn't be too surprising for anyone reading the extra blurbs on Eluku's blog entries the last couple weeks. He's been planning this for a little while. Since quite a few people here are probably from the Fairy Fighting thread, I don't think it's too far to give a quick digest for everyone, just so that a dead thread doesn't need to get raided again or searched or... anything.
Fairy Fighting was given two more Game Over CGs; one for the Fallen Fairy Wall in the final boss fight, and another for the "No Key" auto-kill after clearing Hell's Door. It also triggers on any miscellaneous losses you might manage to trigger that don't cause another CG/GO to fire.

Back to Wolf's Dungeon, let's digest what Eluku said in this week's blurb.
Next week will be a Wolf's Dungeon update.
He's expanding the timing on the Quick Time Event for escaping... One of the two new additions. Google Translate isn't working with me here. If I had to guess, it's be the Milk Nepenthes, since it was a rather narrow entry window.
Further in the future:
Past the Scorpion area will be the jungle boss.
Shopping with the Merchant Cat you rescue will be added. The currency? Wood Balls. Because of course they are.
Something about the Merchant Cat giving/selling items to climb a wall. There's a mention about returning, so maybe that's how you escape the jungle's back area?
Something about a "gimmick" when climbing the cliff, then something about a vertical hole. Sounds like the cliff will be a trap in and of itself. Because of course it is!

That seems to be the gist of it. It sounds like the Jungle is wrapping up, but only Eluku knows what's next.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Fairy Fighting was given two more Game Over CGs; one for the Fallen Fairy Wall in the final boss fight
(Quickly goes to check)
Oh, well that's disappointing. I was hoping the fairy would merge with the wall. Welp. Still good.

Challenger06

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That Fairy Fighting update isn't working for me, I've been getting an error every time I try to start the game...

Icychocobo

Lurker
Reputation score
That Fairy Fighting update isn't working for me, I've been getting an error every time I try to start the game...
Fairy Fighting is know for being very grumpy about the length of its file location. If you have it buried in multiple folders, each nested within another, it can become cranky. Try moving the entire Fairy Fighting folder up a level or two and try running it again. If the problem persists, your best bet is searching through the old Fairy Fighting thread to see if it came up in the past. That, and to keep this thread as Wolf's Dungeon related as we can.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Eluku is working on a lot of things, so expect the next update on Monday

Edit: Thankfully, when Eluku said the next update would be on the 30th of May, it was a typo.

Last edited:

Icychocobo

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks like there's no update this week, but Eluku says there will be one next week.

His usual blurb is a bit weird to try making out today, but I'm going to try my best.

A rough picture of a new enemy, called "Devil's SAP" (unnecessary capitalization his) has been posted to Eluku's Enty and Fantia. The excerpt of its description is... Oddly worded. It's in the first person perspective this time. It sounds like the Devil's SAP is surrounded by steep hills (perhaps like an Antlion?) or some sort of ledge. Eluku mentions both. Apparently it drips sap (or perhaps I should say SAP? Someone that's good with acronyms is welcome to have fun with this) in the form of a slime that attacks Nona; there are four colors of them, and each latches onto a different part of her. As escape is impossible, you need to defeat it.
Regarding the game's future, he plans on visiting other parts of the forest to "explore escape measures." So it sounds like he plans on leaving the more wildlife-based enemies we've had for a long time? Maybe? It's hard to tell. He also reiterates that Nona's futa condition will be alleviated by the time she leaves the forest.
He mentions something about invisible elements, both in Fairy Fighting and Wolf's Dungeon. Something about forcing the player to do things, perhaps. Maybe he means along the lines of that pillar we currently have before the plant girls.
Lastly, he claims that messing with the length of individual scenes in Fairy Fighting is impossible due to the program itself.

I encourage everyone to visit his blog to take a look through his post on their own. This week's was a bit weird to read, and required an amount of interpreting on my part. You folks will probably see things differently if you look with your own eyes. But either way, that's it from me. I have a giant golden dragon to slap around a few dozen more times.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
One thing I really wish Eluku did was to make the game not so linear...
I've already mentioned it before, but I just can't fuss enough about that.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Lastly, he claims that messing with the length of individual scenes in Fairy Fighting is impossible due to the program itself.
Ah, well that kinda sucks.
The dev could still make new animations for new H-attacks, if need be. Although that might never happen.