What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [Dystopian Project] Claire's Quest

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Claire's Quest

That's why I couldn't trigger that scene, I can't seem to get much Intrigue in the game for some reason. Can someone list what I need to do to get Intrigue in the camp and Hookton? This is also the reason I want a walkthrough, so I don't miss scenes I want to do in that playthrough due to low stats.
Yes - I would love it if someone would put together a points guide for this. I don't know if I can find the time to work through each section multiple times to gather where all the points are, but I think by now several people have done something along those lines (definitely worth some pos-reps here - hint hint)... ;)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The deepthroat in hooktown is when you are drunk and you catch an old man peeking at you will you were doing you thing in the toilets then choosing to give him a show then inviting him in. For this scene you need a certain amount of intrigue to catch him in the act otherwise you only get the feeling that someone was watching you then ignoring it.
Ah, I either had 1 or 0 intrigue at that point, which explains why I couldn't catch him.

Guess I need to lie to the guy about the body and smuggle my way into town to get that scene.

ajso1987

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's why I couldn't trigger that scene, I can't seem to get much Intrigue in the game for some reason. Can someone list what I need to do to get Intrigue in the camp and Hookton? This is also the reason I want a walkthrough, so I don't miss scenes I want to do in that playthrough due to low stats.
You need 3 pts of intrigue to trigger the scene.

The 1st one is by going to the forest in which you will find a unconscious man in which you must feed him food immidiately after interacting with him lest he die on you. (you should enter the refugee camp first then talk to an old woman to give you an apple) After this he will ask you to find her girlfriend in the forest(its in an area near the herbalist) but you will encounter only her bones and her ring.(interacting with the bones triggers an ogre to appear in which you need to play dead to survive) Return to the camp and by the entrance he will stop you and ask the situation in which either you will tell him the truth for a big reward or lie and get less and +1 intrigue.

The 2nd is by talking to an old man to smuggle you inside for 50 silver.

The 3rd is by taking the fuel(you will find it inside the inn) which you will use to light a fire near some firewood of a shop.(near the guy that laments on selling a necklace to the pawnshop but was unable to buy it back)

All in all you get 4pts of intrigue with this

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You need 3 pts of intrigue to trigger the scene.

The 1st one is by going to the forest in which you will find a unconscious man in which you must feed him food immidiately after interacting with him lest he die on you. (you should enter the refugee camp first then talk to an old woman to give you an apple) After this he will ask you to find her girlfriend in the forest(its in an area near the herbalist) but you will encounter only her bones and her ring.(interacting with the bones triggers an ogre to appear in which you need to play dead to survive) Return to the camp and by the entrance he will stop you and ask the situation in which either you will tell him the truth for a big reward or lie and get less and +1 intrigue.

The 2nd is by talking to an old man to smuggle you inside for 50 silver.

The 3rd is by taking the fuel(you will find it inside the inn) which you will use to light a fire near some firewood of a shop.(near the guy that laments on selling a necklace to the pawnshop but was unable to buy it back)

All in all you get 4pts of intrigue with this
That doesn't sound right. This guide shows how to get the first two points (lie, smuggle) but the firewood thing requires three points to start. According to the prompt on the woodpile.

Presumably, the firewood thing gets you from three points to four, but you still need to get from 2 to 3 somehow. (Maybe catching the peeper?)

Either way, I didn't lie about the body since the reward is actually lower.

Surely lying should raise the reward, right? Otherwise there's no reason to do it outside of the "gotta raise stats" metagame.

Does the lie option let you keep the ring or something? If it did, then you could sell it to the pawnbroker and end up with more money than if you told the truth.

Kerlon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you start with every stat at 1, so his guide is right

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Quoting my quick guide for an earlier release. Note that I haven't played the latest version but in terms of how to progress it should remain the same except you should be able to access Hookton through smuggling without being blocked off by environment now (I assume).

Looking forward to trying a new release with more content later. Depending on demand I may update the guide next time or better yet a community effort.

This is great. I really enjoyed it and I love how the scenes differ a little with different seduction levels or the outcome of the events vary on your defiance.

I wish there was a way to see what has been done and what hasn't. I just replayed the intro in order to get into Hookton with 5 Depravity so I can see the horse scene but it is still locked or not yet implemented.

Also, paying the old guy 50 silver to get into Hookton seems bugged? Can't get out from bushes due to bucket. Currently you need to go in via torture escape.

The seduction scene with the annoying guy also seems bugged. Once he finishes jerking off over your naked body the CG is stuck there and he repeatedly says you have a lovely lovely body.

Quick Incomplete Guide for others
Forest/Camp
-Go into town by paying 40 gold.
-Speak to old lady at bottom right for free apple.
-If you want to get to get early defiance you can speak to the guy in the North near the chest. Tell him his disgusting.
-Go back into forest and wake up the dying guy. Give him the apple.
-Go through the forest, loot some silver here and there and find the lady selling medicine. Buy 1.
-In the same area keep going West, you will find a knife in the log. Requires 2 Defiance
-Continue and look for the skeletons in the zone to the west. Play dead.
-Back at the gate to the camp, lie about the death to get 1 intrigue and 15 silver. Truth for 30 silver, not sure what happens if you don't accept it.
-Speak to the older of the two men by the south gate. He will fall over hurt. Give him medicine for some silver.
-Let the old man play with your breasts. Suck the other tit for +1 seduction.
-Give the guard a BJ, feel free to ask for more silver. Swallow. Open mouth for depravity, kiss for seduction.
-Boy consoling girl to the north. "Be strong" for defiance (needed for murdering the guy near chest). Cry for 2 silver and then the choice will give you seduction (blow kiss) or depravity (sucking motion).
-Guy with chest. If you denied him, you can stab him with knife if you have 3 defiance. He will die, you will get to loot chest which has some silver and 15 apples. If you strip nude you will get depravity. At high seduction you can earn a tip if you ask him to give jerk off.

Getting to Hookton
-Pay your way in.
-Escape prison with Beth. You need to tell the jailor/torturer to go die. You need 2 defiance for this and the girls will come up with a plan. You will still be branded, in case this has future effects!

Hookton
- Learn lockpicking from the guy at the beach. Speak repeatedly. Need +1 intrigue (one more than you start with) so either tell the guy that you don't know what happened to Maya or buy your way into Hookton.
- At the inn, let the pirate grope you for 10 silver and 1 depravity. Don't let him for defiance.

If you escaped prison into Hookton then you will have 1hp and not much you can do. I recommend this.
- Go West get the chest for 40 silver.
- Go into the Inn, let the guy grope you for 10 silver (unless you want the defiance)
- Speak to the guy along the south wall of the inn and let him buy you beer.
- Buy some wine (heals ep)
- Loot the herbs outside the horse breeder's home.
- Help the baker with the water.
- Use beer/wine to help the baker and spend money on more wine so you can earn money. You don't need the HP unless you choose to rest.
- Always babysit. Ask him about the pic. He will eventually do his own linens which saves you 10EP.

I can't get the 3 intrigue event outside the pawn shop to work since I can't get into Hookton properly with 3 intrigue. I get blocked by a tree/bucket near the old man/well.

In prison.
If you don't have high enough defiance and you try to defy the jailer you will faint and you won't be strong enough to escape.
When you get fast tracked out and put in the ship if you bite the pirate you will get raped and end up in the meat pit instead of your buyer.

ajso1987

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Surely lying should raise the reward, right? Otherwise there's no reason to do it outside of the "gotta raise stats" metagame.
By lying you give some hope that his girlfriend will make it to the camp so he has to ration his money/supplies to take her into account thus the lower reward. That is how I rationalized it. Also all of your stats start at 1 so by lying and being smuggled gets you intrigue to 3 pts total.

Porkbunny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

no offense, can we ignore the Bestiality scenes?

ajso1987

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

no offense, can we ignore the Bestiality scenes?
All you have to do is avoid the scenes that involve that. Architect said that said kinks is placed in Rathpike exclusively. The rest of the Islands has none of it.

Porkbunny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

All you have to do is avoid the scenes that involve that. Architect said that said kinks is placed in Rathpike exclusively. The rest of the Islands has none of it.
thanks. I will check it.

Anon21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the quick start guide, EggsBenedict. Let's see if I can add anything.

Many items below represent different options. You need to consider which route you are taking (e.g. Max DEPRAVITY, SEDUCTION, DEFIANCE or INTRIGUE).

Forest/Camp
1. Go through the forest, loot some silver here and there (+10 silver total)
2. Find the lady selling medicine. Buy one for 2 silver (leaving you with 58 silver total)
3. Continue and look for the skeletons in the zone to the west. Get Marie's Ring. Play dead (Takes 25 EP).
4. Go into town by paying 40 gold (leaving you with 18 silver).
5. Speak to old lady at bottom right for free apple.
6. Speak to the guy in the North near the chest. Tell him he is disgusting. +1 Defiance
7. Forest area with the smelly herbalist. Keep going West, you will find a knife in the log. Requires 2 Defiance
8. Go back into forest and wake up the dying guy. Give him the apple.
9. Alternatively wake him up and don't give him an apple. Loot corpse for 20 silver.
10. Back at the gate to the camp, lie about the death to get 1 intrigue and 15 silver
11. Back at gate to the camp. Tell truth for 30 silver, not sure what happens if you don't accept it.
12. Speak to the older of the two men by the south gate. He will fall over hurt. Give him medicine for +10 silver.
13. Let the old man play with your breasts for 5 silvers (+1 Depravity) (Costs 25 EP). Get the other tit sucked as well +1 seduction.
14. Give the guard a BJ for 8 silver or 10 silver Costs 25 EP Swallow for then open mouth for +1 depravity, or kiss for +1 seduction.
15. Boy consoling girl to the north. "Be strong" for +` defiance (needed for murdering the guy near chest).
16. consoling girl to the north. Cry for 2 silver and then the choice will give you seduction (blow kiss/bat eyelids) or depravity (sucking motion).
17. Speak to the guy in the North near the chest. Strip nude for 5 silvers or 10 silvers to get +1 depravity. At high seduction (3) you get a different scenario and a 5 silver tip. (Costs 25 EP)
18. Guy with chest. If you denied him, you can stab him with knife if you have 3 defiance. He will die, you will get to loot chest which has some silver and 15 apples.
19. Talk to couple near entrance to get a message for Edna and Beth.

Getting to Hookton
20. Pay your way in (50 silvers) (+1 Intrigue)
21. Go to get your 'permit'
22. Tell the torturer to go die. (+1 Defiance)
23. Tell the torturer you will be good (shipped off with pirates)
24. Escape with Beth (Reduced to 0 EP, 1 HP)

Hookton
25. Help the baker with the water. (+1 Bread)
26. Babysit for baker (can repeat). Ask him about the pic. He will eventually do his own linens which saves you (Costs 10EP)
27. At the inn, let the pirate grope you for 10 silver (+1 depravity)
28. Don't let the pirate grope you (+1 Defiance)
29. Chest under inn has 50 silver (dodge slimes).
30. Loot the herbs outside the horse breeder's home.
31. Learn lockpicking from the guy at the beach. Speak repeatedly. (Req. 2 intrigue)
32. Kindling?? (Req. 3 Intrigue)
33. Work as 'breeding mare' for 50 silver (Req 3 Depravity?) (+2 Depravity) (Costs 30EP) (GAME CRASHED)

When you get fast tracked out and put in the ship if you bite the pirate you will get raped and end up in the meat pit instead of your buyer.

Last edited:

minipotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

here's one interesting event that have several twists at the inn in hookton. first, get claire drunk. you can get a free beer from the purple shirt guy sitting at the single table, or you can buy beer or wine from the bartender. once you get claire drunk, use the toilet. there's only one you can use.

here's where things can twist out in several fashions, with enough stats, claire would spot the peeping tom, then:

A) she will confront the old man, which leads to two choices:
- demand restitution (get silver)
- tell on him (inn becomes free of charge, forever!)

B-1) she chooses the flash the old man (+ depravity), then,
B-2) she invites the old man in and sucks him off (+ seduction, + silver), which will unlock a repeatable event for sucking dicks for cash in the men's toilet.

now, i'm not 100% sure on this, but i believe for event A, you need at least 3 intrigue, and to get B, you'll need at least 4 depravity. or at least, when i tried to trigger the event with 3 intrigue, depravity, seduction, i get event A, whereas if i trigger the event with 4 depravity and 3 seduction, intrigue, i get event B. i also suspect you'll probably need 3 seduction to be able to seduce the old man into the toilet to blow him off, but i might be wrong.

and btw, drunk status will go away after wandering around for a little bit.
as for this,

talk to the guy outside the store, he'll tell you about him getting ripped off by the store owner. now go to the inn and collect the fuel in the basket by the fireplace, then go set fire to the kindling (+ intrigue), then go grab the necklace from the giant table in the store's 2nd floor, then get out and talk to the man outside the store again, you'll be given two choices. give him the necklace and you'll get bread and cheese in return, not sure what would happen if you keep the necklace though.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the quick start guide, EggsBenedict. Let's see if I can add anything.

Many items below represent different options. You need to consider which route you are taking (e.g. Max DEPRAVITY, SEDUCTION, DEFIANCE or INTRIGUE).

Forest/Camp
1. Go through the forest, loot some silver here and there (+10 silver total)
2. Find the lady selling medicine. Buy one for 2 silver (leaving you with 58 silver total)
3. Continue and look for the skeletons in the zone to the west. Get Marie's Ring. Play dead (Takes 25 EP).
4. Go into town by paying 40 gold (leaving you with 18 silver).
5. Speak to old lady at bottom right for free apple.
6. Speak to the guy in the North near the chest. Tell him he is disgusting. +1 Defiance
7. Forest area with the smelly herbalist. Keep going West, you will find a knife in the log. Requires 2 Defiance
8. Go back into forest and wake up the dying guy. Give him the apple.
9. Alternatively wake him up and don't give him an apple. Loot corpse for 20 silver.
10. Back at the gate to the camp, lie about the death to get 1 intrigue and 15 silver
11. Back at gate to the camp. Tell truth for 30 silver, not sure what happens if you don't accept it.
12. Speak to the older of the two men by the south gate. He will fall over hurt. Give him medicine for +10 silver.
13. Let the old man play with your breasts for 5 silvers (+1 Depravity) (Costs 25 EP). Get the other tit sucked as well +1 seduction.
14. Give the guard a BJ for 8 silver or 10 silver Costs 25 EP Swallow for then open mouth for +1 depravity, or kiss for +1 seduction.
15. Boy consoling girl to the north. "Be strong" for +` defiance (needed for murdering the guy near chest).
16. consoling girl to the north. Cry for 2 silver and then the choice will give you seduction (blow kiss/bat eyelids) or depravity (sucking motion).
17. Speak to the guy in the North near the chest. Strip nude for 5 silvers or 10 silvers to get +1 depravity. At high seduction (3) you get a different scenario and a 5 silver tip. (Costs 25 EP)
18. Guy with chest. If you denied him, you can stab him with knife if you have 3 defiance. He will die, you will get to loot chest which has some silver and 15 apples.
19. Talk to couple near entrance to get a message for Edna and Beth.

Getting to Hookton
20. Pay your way in (50 silvers) (+1 Intrigue)
21. Go to get your 'permit'
22. Tell the torturer to go die. (+1 Defiance)
23. Tell the torturer you will be good (shipped off with pirates)
24. Escape with Beth (Reduced to 0 EP, 1 HP)

Hookton
25. Help the baker with the water. (+1 Bread)
26. Babysit for baker (can repeat). Ask him about the pic. He will eventually do his own linens which saves you (Costs 10EP)
27. At the inn, let the pirate grope you for 10 silver (+1 depravity)
28. Don't let the pirate grope you (+1 Defiance)
29. Chest under inn has 50 silver (dodge slimes).
30. Loot the herbs outside the horse breeder's home.
31. Learn lockpicking from the guy at the beach. Speak repeatedly. (Req. 2 intrigue)
33. Work as 'breeding mare' for 50 silver (Req 3 Depravity?) (+2 Depravity) (Costs 30EP) (GAME CRASHED)

Apparantly if you escape with Beth you can fight the slimes with her instead of dodging them, so if she's with you make sure to do that before leaving the cave, because that's when she leaves.

Also, after fucking your way out of the Flesh Pit, you end up in rathpike(?) I only found one scene there, in the inn you can change bedding for money, and at one point have an option to seduce one of the Inn patrons in his room you get about 70 silver.

If you do, the inn refuses to hire you anymore. (they won't hire a whore) but you can still find the guy upstairs and get buttfucked for money, so you don't need to change bedding for 20 silver like a pleb.

I just wish there was a way to view alternative versions of scenes in the gallery.
TLDR, scenes change based on your seduction skill, right? If you do a seduction route, you won't be able to see any of the low-skill scenes.

Even if you saw the low-skill version the first time, the gallery uses your CURRENT skill value to see which one it shows you, so by midgame you won't even be able to re-watch the non-slutty scenes you already got.

Last edited:

nozshuna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any requirement or set of actions I need to do because there seems to be nothing but repeating the same thing over an over?

ajso1987

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get out of the Flesh Pit? :confused:
While working in the flesh pit. Talk to the other girls until an option to which they will teach you their sex techniques. After learning all go up to the stage.

noobsaleh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey uhh, don't take this the wrong way, but why do you have med-res 500kb CGs and like over 200mb of audio and backgrounds?

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

'Cuz that's how RPGMaker MV rolls. No RTP = huge amount of unused content always baked in