What's new

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Succubus Rhapsodia

Not able to enter the church during the evening in the silver city, anyone remember what to do? :)

Edit: I have defeated Nosferatu when i last played a few months ago, not too sure where to find the others in the town, i've defeated a couple of them but still unable to access the church during evening.

Talking to the girls that give hints about the bosses, one of them mentions this "Though the succubus of the remainder, [Meryuji-nu] to be the division east is our one way that apparently. " I feel like i've looked all over the town, there is one door that's locked during the evening which you can enter by going in at the back of the house, the room itself i can't enter tho
Are you on the latest MOD update? The succubus you mentioned should be in the second mansion in the East section of the town during the evening in the middle room.

If she's not there, then either you haven't defeated all of the other succubus prior to her or somehow you bugged the quest which you may need to reset. If you haven't done so, make sure to talk to the maid in the starting town by your house which should update some parts of the game.

OP
S

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah, forgot to update by talking to the maid. Thanks alot, that fixed it. :)

LArcEnL1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, maybe I'm dumb, but I cant seem to find the Celestial World.
I follow the instructions till the places in the images, but nothing. The light brig me back to the base of the mountain.
I have Installed the mods and all and I'm pretty sure I'm at the end of the game since I already got the Normal Ending.

Attachments

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, maybe I'm dumb, but I cant seem to find the Celestial World.
I follow the instructions till the places in the images, but nothing. The light brig me back to the base of the mountain.
I have Installed the mods and all and I'm pretty sure I'm at the end of the game since I already got the Normal Ending.
From the screenshots you provided, it's in that first image you've posted where those 3 sisters are blocking the path. It would seem there's another requirement you have to do, before they let you go through. I haven't personally seen this before, but what they say might help you get going in the right direction.

If you check the readme file in your folder, "readme 複合MOD.txt", it mentions the general idea of how to reach the location which I've found to be this.

●天上界
 混濁したレンディカでサキュバスロード・デーモンを撃破後に離れの地の先に進むことができす。
 追加夢魔が複数登場します。

LArcEnL1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I made it!
Thank you, that little hint in moon runes really helped.
It turned out I inadvertently reset the 混濁したレンディカ progress by speaking with the white bunny at the entrance.

Fortunately another bunny helped ^^

ddesta1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, is anyone else getting an error with the latest mod?
I am getting a stack level too deep error whenever I encounter an enemy :confused:.

./Mod/Mod_Scripts/O_MOD_Game_Enemy.rb : 31行目 : in `initialize_base'

The game works fine when I remove the mod and replace it with the original folder on 1.18.

I'm using the main data 0806 1, 2, breast update, and the 0815 patch.

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

Hello, is anyone else getting an error with the latest mod?
I am getting a stack level too deep error whenever I encounter an enemy :confused:.

The game works fine when I remove the mod and replace it with the original folder on 1.18.

I'm using the main data 0806 1, 2, breast update, and the 0815 patch.
If this the first time you're using the MOD, you might need to speak with the maid outside your home to calibrate the new changes.

ddesta1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did that following the original wiki page's instruction using an old save file.
That did not work. I tried starting a new game, and the same thing happened.

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

I did that following the original wiki page's instruction using an old save file.
That did not work. I tried starting a new game, and the same thing happened.
In that case, I'm not sure. It seems like you're placing the files in the right location. They mention on the page that the SCRP_Mod.rb file in the /mod/ folder might get deleted by the anti-virus which could cause errors, but I doubt that's the problem.

Only other suggestion I have is looking through their MOD thread on the jbbs page and see if there are other issues like it or simply just wait until they have another big update.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's not much you can do, the issue isn't in the file itself but in another, where the aliased def is used. If you feel adventurous, rem line 29
Code:
# alias initialize_base initialize
, and all 6 lines (29 to 34, insert # at the start of each) if that doesn't work. Sorry, can't test it myself.

ddesta1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It didn't work, but thanks for the help guys. I guess I'll have to wait for another release before trying this out.

After commenting out the initialize_base function, I am getting another error within the kojo method that is trying to load the base.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you want to download the official updates without going through DLsite, they're available on the getuploader site.

are the patches cumulative, or do you have to DL each one?

I'm gonna assume cumulative since they increase in size each patch

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

are the patches cumulative, or do you have to DL each one?

I'm gonna assume cumulative since they increase in size each patch
Your assumption is correct. If you want to move straight to the current version, always download the latest patch.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There's quite a bit of new areas in the game with the latest MOD pack apart from the standard game, though, the main point of interests are probably these areas imo.

1) Recollection Room at the Main Building in the starting town
2) MC's Mansion at the left side of starting town
3) Turn female and interact with the chest by your house to enter the Girls' Garden
4) Silver City and Celestial World - Found through the hidden path before the entrance to the main church leading into a forest. Just head far west from there.

You can download the recent MOD packs here. Several points to note is make sure you're playing the 1.16 version of the game. You'll also need to download AttacheCase program to unpack the .atc files. Just use Google translate for the steps.

I need help in this frankenstein, I downloaded mod and is working 806 and 815, ok, MC is female, but with the mod how I can use the english patch? when I use the english patch dont show abilitys, only show "[]" and sure there are a lot of more broken features

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I need help in this frankenstein, I downloaded mod and is working 806 and 815, ok, MC is female, but with the mod how I can use the english patch? when I use the english patch dont show abilitys, only show "[]" and sure there are a lot of more broken features
The partial was never intended for the modded version, it's not compatible.

Frankenstein's monster... Is exactly what I have right now, since I've been trying to keep up with mods every other month. I'll come up with an interface patch someday, but I need to sort out which files to include, and to keep track of for future versions. With the modders less active now, I might get that done sometime this year, no promise.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The partial was never intended for the modded version, it's not compatible.

Frankenstein's monster... Is exactly what I have right now, since I've been trying to keep up with mods every other month. I'll come up with an interface patch someday, but I need to sort out which files to include, and to keep track of for future versions. With the modders less active now, I might get that done sometime this year, no promise.
Yes plz, I brought the game and playing with mod, but dont know the walkthout XD, I think i am doing only optional mod content, I was reading this post and there is a lot of content and hight the aventure over at lvl+70
Now, there is a wiki jp? I need check the puzzles

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How the MC can learn new skills?

this is my ability list but dont understand how learned this (lvl13), because I loose a figth or because the level my succubus team?

【女】【胸攻めに弱い】【一心】【回復力】【手際良い採取】【アクセプト】【オーラルセックス】【口開発度-弱】【口開発度-強】【アソコ開発度-弱】【アソコ開発度-強】【貝合わせ開発度-弱】

Edit: very interesting, the mod include a new feature, "development" when mc or succubus loss virgin or is excited if receive a lot of attacks in a zone this is permanently weak or development like a erotic zone by example, with female mc and futa succubus, in female->male sex, need 5 piston to weak genitals development and 8 to weak at this move, the mc receive a lot more dmg
I want a classic, breast weak and late lactate

Last edited:

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Plz, can you helpme, who is the second demond king?
I think is アンジュ, but is incorrect
I am in crunch, the wiki say
"Since the answer is fixed, it is possible to forcibly break through between questions if you know even the answer. If you want to do it you can also skip deep dark cave and goblin town all together."
but I need write the name

Edit: Find in the code with rpgmaker xp, it is "ギルゴーン"

Last edited:

Zenturial

Reputation score

Are you on the latest MOD update? The succubus you mentioned should be in the second mansion in the East section of the town during the evening in the middle room.

If she's not there, then either you haven't defeated all of the other succubus prior to her or somehow you bugged the quest which you may need to reset. If you haven't done so, make sure to talk to the maid in the starting town by your house which should update some parts of the game.
Which other succubus exactly do I have to beat so the succubus in the second mansion in the East section of the town appear? I already fought every other enemy that I found or I miss someone. btw the maid in front of my home didn't fixed it

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it safe to assume that the translation for this game is dead? I've more than gotten my money's worth off of this game and I'm not heartbroken by that, but I just randomly remembered this game and was curious.

Also apologies for the necro of all necros. But considering how quickly games fall to the depths of beyond the first 10 pages, I don't think it'll be an issue for long.