What's new

ACT [ねこのめめっ / neko no meme] LAB2-UndeR GrounD- (RJ192796)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [nekonomeme] LAB2UG - sequel to LAB -still alive-

Is this the cough during an illness or after? (The latter can be helped with honey)

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I friend of mine dislodged some cartilage in his ribs from coughing too much

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Good news and bad news.
The good news is that the game is announced on the DLsite.

Compared to the previous demo that the author released on their blog, it is bigger, and it might be more of a "final" demo than the previous one, which was labeled as an alpha. Haven't checked to see what was different or added yet.
The bad news is that the planned release date is late August, so we got a good 7 more months to wait for the full release.

TheKAF

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good news and bad news.
The good news is that the game is announced on the DLsite.

Compared to the previous demo that the author released on their blog, it is bigger, and it might be more of a "final" demo than the previous one, which was labeled as an alpha. Haven't checked to see what was different or added yet.
The bad news is that the planned release date is late August, so we got a good 7 more months to wait for the full release.
Ahead of me by few minutes.

The first game is one of my favorite platforming hentai games and I'm looking forward for this one. Too bad we have to wait for a while.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi guys =)

I could miss something but isnt the demo the same? (including some background stuff, no all weapons and habilities and some more "minor" stuff) i mean, it goings to the 2nd lv card but cannot go trough the blue hair girl (the mc of the 1st game). Im not criticating the game, just asking if is there any enemy or stage new =)

PD: As ever sorry for my bad english

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hi guys =)

I could miss something but isnt the demo the same? (including some background stuff, no all weapons and habilities and some more "minor" stuff) i mean, it goings to the 2nd lv card but cannot go trough the blue hair girl (the mc of the 1st game). Im not criticating the game, just asking if is there any enemy or stage new =)

PD: As ever sorry for my bad english
Yeah, just played through it, and it pretty much is the same. Go through the mines, beat the robot boss, get the lvl 1 card, go to the next lab hub, change clothes, go through the lab area, get the lvl 2 card, go back to the hub, change clothes again, then find out that's the end of the demo cause a convenient wall is blocking the way forward.

No new enemies, from what I've seen. Weapon locations are still the same, katana and bow. Like I said, this is probably just a more "finished" demo to show off.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Fine by me actually, I hope he's just keeping his powder dry and giving himself as much time as needed to complete it. As long as the content is as good and as numerous as in the first game I'm satisfied.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm having trouble with a room in this game. I think I'm supposed to jump up these moving platforms to get what I assume is Double Jump, but the moving platforms are somehow out of sync when I enter the room. They are not moving where they are supposed to move and thus I cannot do some jumps. Re-entering the room changes their positions again but there's so many platforms, I somehow have to get lucky to get them all to work as intended.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

As someone who loooooved the first game and has finished it countless times, I am excited for this one... but one thing worries me greatly, and that's the loading times. I can't be the only one who's sitting on a high-end computer and still have absurdly long loading times between screens. I'm not patient enough to play through the demo even, since it's way too barebones, and it takes way too long to get anywhere, because of the damn loading times.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, what's up ? everyone's fine ? i hope so.. xD

so, i tried the demo and i liked.. and now i have some questions.. xD

anyone here can tell me if i missed something in this map ? i heard something about a secret room but.. how i find it ?
and the items ? i got them all ?
btw, my demo is from DLsite..

Attachments

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Am I...missing something here? Beat the boss, then appear two out of reach platforms, and I just get stuck...

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

so. i just booted up the demo, every time i open the menu by pressing w and close it, i'm unable to do anything else except move. now, i'm stuck in the shed where you get your first skill. wth? is it just me?

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Am I...missing something here? Beat the boss, then appear two out of reach platforms, and I just get stuck...
Same here :confused:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you referring to the big machine boss? If that's the one, you need to backtrack and find the double jump power up. This game's pretty heavy on backtracking after finishing anything; when in doubt backtrack.

@CeLioCiBR, believe you've got everything in the demo; unless I'm thinking of another similar game, the secret room was kind of just a gallery of sorts, and was in the older demo only.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

@CeLioCiBR, believe you've got everything in the demo; unless I'm thinking of another similar game, the secret room was kind of just a gallery of sorts, and was in the older demo only.
Or perhaps he could be referring to the hidden taser enemy room. It's in the demo before the latest one (as of this post) and seems to have been taken out.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are you referring to the big machine boss? If that's the one, you need to backtrack and find the double jump power up. This game's pretty heavy on backtracking after finishing anything; when in doubt backtrack.

Or perhaps he could be referring to the hidden taser enemy room. It's in the demo before the latest one (as of this post) and seems to have been taken out.
Ok guys, thank's for the attention xD ^^ :) :D

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the menu lockdown keys error, just exit on the screen walking and it will be back to normal

As for the double jump, anyone knows exact location on new demo?

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For the menu lockdown keys error, just exit on the screen walking and it will be back to normal
that's a good idea, unless you have to jump to higher ground to exit screen. cos then you're stuck.

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well darn I've done everything in the demo so far except get the bow... and no matter how hard I try nothing happens in that room... am I just missing something?

TheKAF

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are new pictures on the blog posted today.

There seem to be enemies from the previous game too.

Status
Not open for further replies.