What's new

ACT [ねこのめめっ / neko no meme] LAB2-UndeR GrounD- (RJ192796)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hmm where am i supposed to go after obtaining the lv4 keycard?

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmm where am i supposed to go after obtaining the lv4 keycard?
You go straight forward to the hub area, you go through the door you needed the level 2 keycard for, and then you head down through a door that you needed the level 3 keycard for. You'll notice a new lab area that has doors that require a level 5 keycard and a level 4 keycard.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Man, Dwarf Fortress and this released the same day - whatever shall I do?

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Man, Dwarf Fortress and this released the same day - whatever shall I do?
-dorf high5-

But I would suggest waiting for DwarfTherapist to update before playing fortress-mode anyway. Much, much more comfortable.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So I just finished the game just now and I have to ask, is there a gallery in the game? I thought it would be the computer on the first area but sadly, it's not :x

OP
CrazyPerson

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So I just finished the game just now and I have to ask, is there a gallery in the game? I thought it would be the computer on the first area but sadly, it's not :x
Not yet - the dev wants to implement a gallery in the next update to the game.

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Care to share the save?
Game is rather decent again, but searching for the right place to go is starting to get pretty tiresome already. I wish the map was more useful...

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
May as well consider the game beaten once you get the 5th card. There's no new H content after that and the last boss was so disappointing for how tedious it was to get to it, no H on it as well. Everything else was great tho.

Last edited:

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Not yet - the dev wants to implement a gallery in the next update to the game.
Crap... Now i wish i didn't put so many points into def.
I kinda rushed the game without looking at any scene or getting grabbed once. Guess i'll be waiting on the update now lol

LuigiLuigi

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone know how to get past the sewer area? There is a jump i can't seem to make. Am i missing an ability?

Crayola

Reputation score
Okay so I cant get the game to respond to anything and I have no idea how to fix it anybody else having problems? I played some of the older demos before and they were fine but I cant get the full game or dlsite demo to respond, it works fine but no inputs do anything on the menu except for fullscreen and refresh

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i hope not.
not so fast at least.
personally i will buy it bcouse people like this dev deserve to be supported.
Personally, I'm going to use the link that's provided now, and then purchase it in a few days when it releases on the English DL site for the future updates.

Ain't got no issue with supporting a decent sprite-game dev, but I also don't really want to wait a few days.

Edit: Played it. Honestly, pretty disappointed with the content. Might wait for some updates;

Last edited:

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone know where to find the tank with the vibrator? I just defeated the fat boss and gained a lvl 4 card. No idea what to do now.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone know how to get past the sewer area? There is a jump i can't seem to make. Am i missing an ability?
If it's the one I'm thinking of, you need to slide off of the ledge (if you don't have that ability, it's in one of the first areas) and then jump. It should give you enough momentum to get up there.

Anyway, call me spoiled, but unless I missed something, the H content in this feels a little sparse. Lord knows I got a little tired of slogging through multiple large rooms with nothing but non-H enemies (of which there are a ton), or the one H enemy of that area that I'd already gotten my fill of in the last ten rooms. Even at least one of the bosses didn't seem to have any kind of animation with the heroine.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Okay so I cant get the game to respond to anything and I have no idea how to fix it anybody else having problems? I played some of the older demos before and they were fine but I cant get the full game or dlsite demo to respond, it works fine but no inputs do anything on the menu except for fullscreen and refresh
Do you have a controller plugged in?
If it's the one I'm thinking of, you need to slide off of the ledge (if you don't have that ability, it's in one of the first areas) and then jump. It should give you enough momentum to get up there.

Anyway, call me spoiled, but unless I missed something, the H content in this feels a little sparse. Lord knows I got a little tired of slogging through multiple large rooms with nothing but non-H enemies (of which there are a ton), or the one H enemy of that area that I'd already gotten my fill of in the last ten rooms. Even at least one of the bosses didn't seem to have any kind of animation with the heroine.
I think that has to do when he asked people what they wanted and for some reason a lot of people were saying they wanted ryona content...

Crayola

Reputation score
I have tried controllers plugged in, not plugged in nothing changes, the controllers dont do anything when they are plugged in either I am actually dumbfounded because I have had similar issues before but this is the first time where I have absolutely no clue whats wrong or how to fix it and it sucks I seem to be the only one with this problem haha

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
After playing a bit of this game, I can safely say this feels a lot like a copy/paste of the first game, but with twice as many useless non-H enemies, to the point that I'm starting to wonder if the dev is purposefully trying to create the most stupid robots in existance... These are all the non-H-based robotic enemies in the game that I've seen, so far..

Defective construction bots - Who walk like zombies, for some reason.. You'd think if they were built for construction they'd have the basic strength to pick up their limbs during a stride.
Camera bots - The only ones that "almost" make sense, since they just hover in circles and have eyes, so yeah, I just see them as camera bots.
Flying Roombas - Giant blue robots that move like metroids, but have no grapple-attack, and whos only function is to basically just bump into you.
Poke-walkers - A robot literally designed to walk right up to you, and then attempt to poke you harshly with a vaguely sharp spike.. Genius tech, there..
Mr.Bumpy - What looks like a sort've security rover, who's function is to, you guessed it, just ram into you full speed.
Flat-Spiders - Spider-bots that look like mines, but don't explode, don't cling to you, and don't really do much of anything.. Then why are they flat like a mine?

I know it's a low-effort H game, but come on.. Some of these enemies are just ridiculous.. The sad part is, the first game was a prize, but I guess the dev must've gotten overly confident and assumed people would pay full price for another game where over half the content is just copy/pasted over from the last game, thinking "Hey, if it works for REAL game companies, why not mine?"

I hope that this game is just unfinished, or maybe it's just some side project, because if this is anywhere close to what the game is when completed, then start pirating it now, because this is a piece of shit and doesn't deserve to be paid for..

In fact, just as a bit of help, here's a free save file I modified so the player has 900 health.. Enjoy.

Last edited:

nozdozzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here is an almost 100% save. I missed a gun somewhere. You can go to all the different areas via the teleporter since there is no gallery.

Hemorage39r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'll buy the game if or when the H content is added in. As it is now, it's just a non-h version of the last game. Even mobs that had nice H animations in the first game don't in this game. Either i'm missing something, or its gotta be unfinished. I'm guessing the dev's got issues on his side he's probably dealing with and wanted to get what he had out, but I hope he finishes it for real soon, it's got real potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.