What's new

ACT [ねこのめめっ / neko no meme] LAB2-UndeR GrounD- (RJ192796)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sometimes I get stuck in the menu. Pressing Z should close it, but sometimes it just doesn't.
I can go into each sub-menu (items, equipment) and back out again just fine, but I can't actually go back to gameplay.

Edit: In the hub area, on the bottom left, there's the girl from the first game. I can't tell what she's saying though, and there's no h-scene with her.
The nurse-woman is back though, with a massage in one location and a vibrator in another.

Edit2: only thing I'm missing is the second melee weapon. Does anyone know where that is?
I don't care about the weapon itself beyond completionists sake, but there might be a switch-trap or something I haven't seen.

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Sometimes I get stuck in the menu. Pressing Z should close it, but sometimes it just doesn't.
I can go into each sub-menu (items, equipment) and back out again just fine, but I can't actually go back to gameplay.

Edit: In the hub area, on the bottom left, there's the girl from the first game. I can't tell what she's saying though, and there's no h-scene with her.
The nurse-woman is back though, with a massage in one location and a vibrator in another.

Edit2: only thing I'm missing is the second melee weapon. Does anyone know where that is?
I don't care about the weapon itself beyond completionists sake, but there might be a switch-trap or something I haven't seen.
For your first issue, if that happens, press the inventory button again and then press z. It may be a bug that was patched in the recent bug fix. As for your second issue, the map is a mess, so it's really hard to tell where there are places that lead to an item room. If you're talking about the katana (if you count the extending baton as the first weapon), then it should be in the first cavern area where you fought the first boss. If it's the lightsaber, I think it was the second area you wore the blue suit in? I'm not 100% sure, so I'm probably wrong.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For your first issue, if that happens, press the inventory button again and then press z. It may be a bug that was patched in the recent bug fix. As for your second issue, the map is a mess, so it's really hard to tell where there are places that lead to an item room. If you're talking about the katana (if you count the extending baton as the first weapon), then it should be in the first cavern area where you fought the first boss. If it's the lightsaber, I think it was the second area you wore the blue suit in? I'm not 100% sure, so I'm probably wrong.

I got the first saber, so I guess it's katana. I'll search the digger-area then.
Edit: Scoured that whole area, found a new room, but no katana.

Also becasue there's no gallery, I'll post map/teleport locations to interesting stuff.

In this post, the hiding robot with the egg vibrator, and the trap with the wall that pops up and stuns her, before a guy spawns.

I'm still hunting for the button-traps with the scientist, tentacle, spank-machine and I guess the ticklebot too (tickle-bot is kinda lame though, since it doesn't go anywhere)
I'm also looking for the other little hiding robots, if anyone knows where they are.
Fanbot shows up twice (I think?) but the vibe-bot and the one that trips you then looks up your skirt is only in one location.

Edit:
Tripbot is here. Second teleporter option.

Found a bunch this time.
Red is fanbot, Blue is those weird table-looking enemies that don't try to rape you till after you hit them. (Wooden horse?)
Green is the scientist trap.

It occurs to me that if I'd thought ahead, I could have done all this with a single image.
Oh well, too late stop now.

Last edited:

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So what actual H-Enemies are there in this? You've got the dog and slime staples, but then you have the fishmen and giant frogs that you'd expect to have grapples but just damage you. I ran around the levels a bit trying to find out, but that's just so... boring.

I've seen so far:

Knife guy
Maggot
Big Maggot thing
Dog
Smile-Face the Plunderer
Slime
Trap dudes
Tentacles

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
So what actual H-Enemies are there in this? You've got the dog and slime staples, but then you have the fishmen and giant frogs that you'd expect to have grapples but just damage you. I ran around the levels a bit trying to find out, but that's just so... boring.

I've seen so far:

Knife guy
Maggot
Big Maggot thing
Dog
Smile-Face the Plunderer
Slime
Trap dudes
Tentacles
For a game this big, the list is very lacking.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I've seen so far:

Knife guy
Maggot
Big Maggot thing
Dog
Smile-Face the Plunderer
Slime
Trap dudes
Tentacles
Pretty much everything seen here has an animation of their own ->

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I got the first saber, so I guess it's katana. I'll search the digger-area then.
Edit: Scoured that whole area, found a new room, but no katana.

Also becasue there's no gallery, I'll post map/teleport locations to interesting stuff.

In this post, the hiding robot with the egg vibrator, and the trap with the wall that pops up and stuns her, before a guy spawns.
Ah, so I know where it is now. You see the main hub save area? The biggest one? Go to the room right above it (you can get there by going past the first boss) then when you're in there, go to the bottom right part of the room. There should be another side room with the katana in it.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
From what I've seen so far, none of you have found this yet.

The sniper rifle, the final gun in the game, is in here.

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The author confirmed he hasn't implement gallery mode yet so don't waste any time looking for it.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
From what I've seen so far, none of you have found this yet.

The sniper rifle, the final gun in the game, is in here.
I already found it. Not like you need it. It breaks the game more than how you're already broken powerful at that point. Piercing is nice, though. I had the game 100% for a while, it's just trying to remember where everything is can be a pain.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'll have to remember the sniper-rifle and the katana locations for next time I play.

I'd assumed there were only four of each weapon. Does this mean there's a fifth melee too?

Baton/Katana/laser-sword/Laser-whip/Second-laser-sword
Pistol/Bow/Grenade-Launcher/Machinegun/Sniper-Rifle
I guess I miscounted. There's already five of each.

I mean, you don't need them. It feels like the game's balance is borked after the mid-game. I've got like 100 unspent points, 600hp, and I do enough damage to oneshot basically everything with the machinegun and second-laser

Sidenote: Deflecting laser-shots is really satisfying. Especially if you get the timing right to send back an whole volley.
Going back to the early levels and fighting enemies with actual lead-bullets feels weird now, because they don't bounce back.

Edit: Got the final weapons.

Sidenote: The sniper-rifle area also contains a tentacle-button trap, and the path leading to it contains a pink gas trap.
You have to enter the area from the right (going left) not from the other side, as I'd expected.

And yeah, the sniper-rifle is mad powerful. The entire area leading up to it is filled with dozens of enemies standing back-to-back on flat surfaces, so you can kill them all with a single shot on the way back.

It's basically a victory lap. I went from doing 600+ damage to a single enemy, to doing 2000+ to every enemy in a row.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Actually, that reminds me. Does the grey troll(?) boss have any H-moves? As far as I can tell, all he does is pick her up and punch her. (which doesn't actually deal any damage)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
I wish that belly-punching boss have more animation tbh :"( maybe choking or something else...

Actually, that reminds me. Does the grey troll(?) boss have any H-moves? As far as I can tell, all he does is pick her up and punch her. (which doesn't actually deal any damage)
There's also a bug where getting hit by the falling rock recover your health.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score
I try not to say negative things about other H-games these days, so I'll just say this:

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
3 years and it looks like less then 10 animations and no gallery? its got gameplay i guess.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
I try not to say negative things about other H-games these days, so I'll just say this:

I was thinking the same thing. A lot of his level designs are utterly uninspired. That and the fact he seems to have completely forgone tuning of his game makes for a pretty boring game unfortunately. Hope he gets around to fixing those.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
3 years and it looks like less then 10 animations and no gallery? its got gameplay i guess.

There aren't less than ten animations.
Frankly there are a lot of enemy-types, which makes the enemies without animations stand out a lot, but there are clearly more than ten h-animations.

Digger, Boss-Frog, Red Woman (who has two) four button-traps alone. (man, tentacle, spank, tickle) and the vibrator-bot is nine before even getting into standard enemies. + the door thing with the pretty-boy.

There's the table thing that turns aggressive if you shoot it. Mohawk-thugs. The gas trap, the worm floor/ceiling trap, the ceiling tongue, the orc-thing. The second massage-scene, the flat slug thing, The Green slime

Those are just off the top of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.