Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[nekonomeme] LAB2UG - sequel to LAB -still alive-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Re: [nekonomeme] LAB2UG - sequel to LAB -still alive-

    Originally posted by cybeast View Post
    ...get something with "high" written in it, how do I use it?...
    That's high jump, picking it up makes you jump about 60% higher so you can go over those big blocks that are blocking other paths.

    Comment


      Re: [nekonomeme] LAB2UG - sequel to LAB -still alive-

      I've done 90% of the demo in this game, can someone help me get unstuck?
      I have almost everything except the Bow and Double jump.
      I'm just wandering around in circles looking for these things, I can't find where to backtrack so that I can advance.

      If someone can show me a screenshot of the map for where I can find either of these things, it'd help.

      Comment


        Re: [nekonomeme] LAB2UG - sequel to LAB -still alive-

        It most likely won't be out till close to end of month; if it doesn't get push back again.

        Comment


          Re: [nekonomeme] LAB2UG - sequel to LAB -still alive-

          Anyone else having issue on demo version 1.03 that the after playing for a while the game starts to load really really slowly.

          As in when you enter next area or even press menu to equip/upgrade character.

          I have to wait a long time before it loads. When I close the game and start it again it still has the issue until I reboot! This is only program I have had this problem with so far. Anyone else experiencing this?

          Comment


            Re: [nekonomeme] LAB2UG - sequel to LAB -still alive-

            Originally posted by neon007 View Post
            Anyone else having issue on demo version 1.03 that the after playing for a while the game starts to load really really slowly.

            As in when you enter next area or even press menu to equip/upgrade character.

            I have to wait a long time before it loads. When I close the game and start it again it still has the issue until I reboot! This is only program I have had this problem with so far. Anyone else experiencing this?
            Are you using Windows 95/98/2000/Xp and or an "emulation" program for one of those OS's (like playing on a mac/linux system).

            Are you playing on a laptop?

            キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━!!

            Going to Comiket C93~

            Comment


              Re: [nekonomeme] LAB2UG - sequel to LAB -still alive-

              Originally posted by moogles View Post
              Are you using Windows 95/98/2000/Xp and or an "emulation" program for one of those OS's (like playing on a mac/linux system).

              Are you playing on a laptop?

              Sorry I should have perhaps added these details in my original post - apologies.

              I am on Windows 7 64bit - top range gaming spec desktop system. It is only this demo I have that issue in.

              Comment


                Re: [nekonomeme] LAB2UG - sequel to LAB -still alive-

                Originally posted by neon007 View Post
                Sorry I should have perhaps added these details in my original post - apologies.

                I am on Windows 7 64bit - top range gaming spec desktop system. It is only this demo I have that issue in.
                I played V 1.03 for around 30min on fullscreen (3820x2160). Did not notice any form of slowdown or loading issues.

                Its possible your antivirus/spyware scanning software is causing an issue, and or scanning the game/system constantly while playing... although that won't matter if your using a SSD. If your using a HDD, and you have a virus scan going on... it will cause the game to load zones slower than normal.

                I am unsure of what you would refer to as "top range". This can vary from person to person. A top range to the average guy could be like a $2,000 PC thats 2.8-3.4Ghz, 8GB ram, a 2-4TB HDD with a Nvidia 1050...
                to a PC enthusiast it could be a $12,000 PC with a 4.8Ghz water cooled cpu with 64GB+ ram and dual Nvidia 1080 Ti using a 1TB+ NVME with a 2Gb/s transfer speed for a game.

                Other than that, the only other thing I can think of, is you actually have a vrisu/trojan on your PC, and its causing your game to be slowed, and you should get your PC scanned maybe.



                キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━!!

                Going to Comiket C93~

                Comment


                  Re: [nekonomeme] LAB2UG - sequel to LAB -still alive-

                  Originally posted by moogles View Post
                  I played V 1.03 for around 30min on fullscreen (3820x2160). Did not notice any form of slowdown or loading issues.

                  Its possible your antivirus/spyware scanning software is causing an issue, and or scanning the game/system constantly while playing... although that won't matter if your using a SSD. If your using a HDD, and you have a virus scan going on... it will cause the game to load zones slower than normal.

                  I am unsure of what you would refer to as "top range". This can vary from person to person. A top range to the average guy could be like a $2,000 PC thats 2.8-3.4Ghz, 8GB ram, a 2-4TB HDD with a Nvidia 1050...
                  to a PC enthusiast it could be a $12,000 PC with a 4.8Ghz water cooled cpu with 64GB+ ram and dual Nvidia 1080 Ti using a 1TB+ NVME with a 2Gb/s transfer speed for a game.

                  Other than that, the only other thing I can think of, is you actually have a vrisu/trojan on your PC, and its causing your game to be slowed, and you should get your PC scanned maybe.

                  thanks for the response! That confirms my fear then that it is just an issue on my system. I will have to investigate.

                  I have Kaspersky Internet Security on here (that I bought) I worried it could be the cause so I did a reboot with it disabled just to try and still had same problem. Something else going wrong here...

                  There is nothing eating up performance, I tend to keep my system very clean so no unnecessary background apps, just mouse/keyboard, nvidia and system background apps. I am not even seeing an increased demand on resource when I open menus/enter next area on the game.

                  If I find what the cause is I will be sure to post as I am sure it will be something quite ridiculous. Maybe a recent Windows 7 update.

                  Here are my resource screens, nothing changes except hard drive access (I tried putting the game on both my SSD and my regular HDD and had same issue on both)

                  Screen 1

                  Screen 2

                  Screen 3



                  Don't worry I am not expecting a remote solve on this, just very mystifying I will keep trying to problem solve tomorrow and let you know if I find out what was the root cause.

                  Comment


                    Re: [nekonomeme] LAB2UG - sequel to LAB -still alive-

                    release yet?

                    Comment


                      Re: [nekonomeme] LAB2UG - sequel to LAB -still alive-

                      Guys,I never asking for something to anybody,but if you can - do not download this game from torrent for free.
                      Usually I download games from torrents,but not this time.
                      Lab still alive is part of nekomeme's soul.He put a best of his soul in this game.
                      At least in 1st one.
                      If you respect creators,who make a hentai games,that may be in history of the world,please make a respect move to them.
                      Peace.And may your bodies be ready
                      P.S. If you dunno is this game will cost money u will spent or not,just play demo now and decide till release,that what i will do
                      Last edited by pashek; 4 weeks ago. Reason: p.s.

                      Comment


                        Re: [nekonomeme] LAB2UG - sequel to LAB -still alive-

                        It will be >.<

                        Comment


                          Re: [nekonomeme] LAB2UG - sequel to LAB -still alive-

                          Originally posted by pashek View Post
                          Guys,I never asking for something to anybody,but if you can - do not download this game from torrent for free.
                          Usually I download games from torrents,but not this time.
                          Lab still alive is part of nekomeme's soul.He put a best of his soul in this game.
                          At least in 1st one.
                          If you respect creators,who make a hentai games,that may be in history of the world,please make a respect move to them.
                          Peace.And may your bodies be ready
                          P.S. If you dunno is this game will cost money u will spent or not,just play demo now and decide till release,that what i will do
                          Some people don't really want to spend their hard earned money on hentai games.
                          Some people don't have money to buy the game.
                          You can't stop piracy, it will happen sooner or later
                          Signature games are: Mugen sprites, Valkyrie's Anal Atrocity and Samurai Sacrament

                          Comment


                            Re: [nekonomeme] LAB2UG - sequel to LAB -still alive-

                            Originally posted by pashek View Post
                            Guys,I never asking for something to anybody,but if you can - do not download this game from torrent for free.
                            Usually I download games from torrents,but not this time.
                            Lab still alive is part of nekomeme's soul.He put a best of his soul in this game.
                            At least in 1st one.
                            If you respect creators,who make a hentai games,that may be in history of the world,please make a respect move to them.
                            Peace.And may your bodies be ready
                            P.S. If you dunno is this game will cost money u will spent or not,just play demo now and decide till release,that what i will do
                            Just bought the first game to support.

                            Comment


                              Re: [nekonomeme] LAB2UG - sequel to LAB -still alive-

                              Originally posted by kiko View Post
                              Some people don't really want to spend their hard earned money on hentai games.
                              Some people don't have money to buy the game.
                              You can't stop piracy, it will happen sooner or later
                              Yeah, I mean masturbating already feels empty and hollow enough without having to pay for it.
                              My avatar is from Viper RSR

                              Comment


                                Re: [nekonomeme] LAB2UG - sequel to LAB -still alive-

                                I agree with the above comment asking for others to buy it. Personally, I have a few circles that I genuinely appreciate and will always support without hesitation. This series is one of those that I will support at any chance. With that said, it's a personal decision that I don't intend to force anyone to agree with. We all know that this game will be available for free within 1 hour of its release, but we also know who's actually supporting the creator.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X