What's new

ACT [ねこのめめっ / neko no meme] LAB2-UndeR GrounD- (RJ192796)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumjummju

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There aren't less than ten animations.
Frankly there are a lot of enemy-types, which makes the enemies without animations stand out a lot, but there are clearly more than ten h-animations.

Digger, Boss-Frog, Red Woman (who has two) four button-traps alone. (man, tentacle, spank, tickle) and the vibrator-bot is nine before even getting into standard enemies. + the door thing with the pretty-boy.

There's the table thing that turns aggressive if you shoot it. Mohawk-thugs. The gas trap, the worm floor/ceiling trap, the ceiling tongue, the orc-thing. The second massage-scene, the flat slug thing, The Green slime

Those are just off the top of my head.
It wasn't until your comment that I realized the game actually did have a fairly large(-ish) variety of h-animations. As I was playing through the game it really kept just feeling like a sub-par metroidvania that'd occasionally give me the first 2 seconds of something that might be an h-animation but it's hard to tell because I'd break out of it before the enemy could even take her skirt off.

I'm torn between two schools of thought. That I'm disappointed in how extremely rare the h-enemies are in comparison to the veritable tsunami of non-h-enemies while h-enemies are relegated to single rooms and are frequently missable. Or that it's rather genius because it rewards exploration with the true draw for playing the game: h-animations rather than just gameplay stuff like guns (though the fact that the reward Game Overs you is another confuddling matter). Now, if only the gallery was implemented so I didn't have to hoof it through several empty rooms just to get to a specific h-animation.

Side note: I wish more games like this gave me a reason to actually get to see the h-scenes organically in gameplay rather than when I'm intentionally hunting them. Like, do the Shinobi/Witch Girl thing and make them impossible to break so you have to take the damage and view the whole scene if you've been caught too many times, or just make breaking the h-animation a QTE at the start that if you fail you're locked into the animation. Maybe it's just because I'm fairly sub, but I like to feel like I'm not in control during the h-animation, and knowing that I can easily break out sometimes before even any damage is dealt kinda ruins that.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Am I the only one who's really pissed that 4 powerup opportunities were wasted on a zoom function? Ik the main character is already op as is, but it is very frustrating that after fighting a long room of enemies your only reward is another zoom in powerup.

Btw Zepheral is this your language?

Last edited:

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Am I the only one who's really pissed that 4 powerup opportunities were wasted on a zoom function? Ik the main character is already op as is, but it is very frustrating that after fighting a long room of enemies your only reward is another zoom in powerup.

there's a lot of things i'm pissed about the horribly poor level designs being at the top of this list. considering the amount of time this game took to make.

chilerun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wait wait, the orc things actually have an animation? All they've done is shoulder tackle and stand around for me.

megamanxzeroaxel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd like to know the source of that image..for academic reasons.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Wait wait, the orc things actually have an animation? All they've done is shoulder tackle and stand around for me.
It rapes you only when you're down. Another missable animation are the electrocuting dudes. They only use deepthroat on you when one other is holding you down

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It wasn't until your comment that I realized the game actually did have a fairly large(-ish) variety of h-animations. As I was playing through the game it really kept just feeling like a sub-par metroidvania that'd occasionally give me the first 2 seconds of something that might be an h-animation but it's hard to tell because I'd break out of it before the enemy could even take her skirt off.

I'm torn between two schools of thought. That I'm disappointed in how extremely rare the h-enemies are in comparison to the veritable tsunami of non-h-enemies while h-enemies are relegated to single rooms and are frequently missable. Or that it's rather genius because it rewards exploration with the true draw for playing the game: h-animations rather than just gameplay stuff like guns (though the fact that the reward Game Overs you is another confuddling matter). Now, if only the gallery was implemented so I didn't have to hoof it through several empty rooms just to get to a specific h-animation.

Side note: I wish more games like this gave me a reason to actually get to see the h-scenes organically in gameplay rather than when I'm intentionally hunting them. Like, do the Shinobi/Witch Girl thing and make them impossible to break so you have to take the damage and view the whole scene if you've been caught too many times, or just make breaking the h-animation a QTE at the start that if you fail you're locked into the animation. Maybe it's just because I'm fairly sub, but I like to feel like I'm not in control during the h-animation, and knowing that I can easily break out sometimes before even any damage is dealt kinda ruins that.
Given how easily you can get 600+ hp, and how a full loop of a h-animation takes about 60, you don't need to game-over at any point.

You can wait for it to finish, then easily struggle out of it without it really impacting your gameplay, so long as you're above level 10 or so.

You have a point about H-scenes in side-rooms. Half of the traps are those button-traps that are used to unlock weapon-rooms. I hadn't considered that the trap is as much a hidden secret as the weapon is.
I'm still looking for the spanking one, btw. I can't seem to find it anymore.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Given how easily you can get 600+ hp, and how a full loop of a h-animation takes about 60, you don't need to game-over at any point.

You can wait for it to finish, then easily struggle out of it without it really impacting your gameplay, so long as you're above level 10 or so.

You have a point about H-scenes in side-rooms. Half of the traps are those button-traps that are used to unlock weapon-rooms. I hadn't considered that the trap is as much a hidden secret as the weapon is.
I'm still looking for the spanking one, btw. I can't seem to find it anymore.
I'm fairly certain that one is in the first area you change into the blue suit. I think it's where you get the bow.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Pretty disappointed by this game. The hentai is alright I guess, but the gameplay is really boring. It was supposed to be a metroidvania, and it is with the abilities and "backtracking" aspect, but the game feels so repetitive. As someone pointed out, after the lab, it's basically going down simulator. Also the bosses don't despawn so it's really easy to get a bunch of levels and roflstomp every enemy with the katana or the lightsaber.

chilerun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It rapes you only when you're down. Another missable animation are the electrocuting dudes. They only use deepthroat on you when one other is holding you down
We're talking about the brown orcs in vests in the blue rocky background place, right? Because even on loss they kind of just stand there. Kinda wish the animation escalated with the taser guys.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
How to trigger the orc thing? It only tackles and then stand around waiting for me to get back up

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I sure hope the robot spam near the end of the game is a placeholder for something more interesting

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
so. just downloaded the game and started the game. how do i start the game? i mean i'm literally stuck in the title menu and no button on my keyboard does nothing. up does nothing. down does nothing. enter does nothing. z does nothing. so, i do i play it with my mind or something?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
so. just downloaded the game and started the game. how do i start the game? i mean i'm literally stuck in the title menu and no button on my keyboard does nothing. up does nothing. down does nothing. enter does nothing. z does nothing. so, i do i play it with my mind or something?
If you have a joypad, it automatically sets the joypad as default input

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
If you have a joypad, it automatically sets the joypad as default input
but i don't.. so any fix? can someone share a config file with joypad turned off or something?

Last edited:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Do you have something called vJoy enabled? I had the same problem as you but once I turned off vJoy, keyboard input works now.

is vjoy a windows 7 in-build stuff or 3rd party? cos if it's 3rd party then no. cos i don't own a controller.
Edit- still can't find a fix. let me know if anyone else does, of if someone could share a config file with controller turned off (if that's possible)

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
To those who haven't seen the orc rape, it's bugged, so the one that punches you to the ground will just stand there. You have to find a group of them and get downed by one of them. Then another one will come and start the animation.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
is vjoy a windows 7 in-build stuff or 3rd party? cos if it's 3rd party then no. cos i don't own a controller.
Edit- still can't find a fix. let me know if anyone else does, of if someone could share a config file with controller turned off (if that's possible)
well i can tell you unplugging my controller enabled keyboard controls. So on some level your computer thinks it has a controller plugged in. Try looking in your control panel and disabling any controllers you have there, even if you don't have any physical controllers. Computers can consider software to be running as actual peripherals.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
well i can tell you unplugging my controller enabled keyboard controls. So on some level your computer thinks it has a controller plugged in. Try looking in your control panel and disabling any controllers you have there, even if you don't have any physical controllers. Computers can consider software to be running as actual peripherals.
in control panel, i went to devices and printer and looked at all the devices. saw NO controller though.
EDIT- Finally managed to figure it out. for some reason my mouse was being seen as controller. (don't know why? it's a new mouse though) had to uninstall and reinstall it's driver online

Status
Not open for further replies.