What's new

ACT [ねこのめめっ / neko no meme] LAB2-UndeR GrounD- (RJ192796)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Controllers being plugged in definitely screws up the keyboard controls. Also, it is kinda disappointing that he's already moved on to the next project. A lot of the animations never progressed to another animation when they felt like they should have, I was hoping they were unfinished and would be improved upon in a later update, but he's working on that 3D game now.

Laby

Lurker
Reputation score
ok found my problem :/ I forgot i had a program called vjoy enabled i feel abit stupid rn

Reputation score
Marvelous Designer 7 Steam 2018_08_25 0_45_53.png

I think this is Misa in the next game, looks awesome to be honest.

Well, we have one good news and one bad news. At least it still better than nothing at all!

Reputation score
The dev has made an arena and his giving out an advertisement slot for free. Anyone interested? He said it can be for love confessions,marriage proposal and etc. (Who the fuck would confess or propose in a hgame?!)

But I personally think its much better to put a John Cena meme, Harambe, Smashbros or whatever memes in there.

DoBref1VsAAfr62.png

DoBrdgoVsAUnVrQ.png

The billboard is selling its advertisement slot now. You can put your love confession there. Contact him now:

Btw, the 3D game progression is steadily advancing, but lab2 probably have to wait a loooooooooong time I suppose.

Maybe at least you can have fun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) with Misa or Sae in a fucking VR in the future. If you got a VR. Yup, that's sucks. But props to you if you got VR.

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Those faces... Oooooh noooo...
I hope these screens are just really really early and not representative of what he's going for

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
He should just stick with 2D tbh. His spritework is decent and his games always sell well.

Reputation score
He should just stick with 2D tbh. His spritework is decent and his games always sell well.
That's the problem with indies. No one can control their direction, even if he/she is apparently making an unwise decision.

He complained in his twitter about making 2D sprites are too time consuming to do it and too punishing when a mistake is made, shortly after lab2 was released.

But maybe there's a chance that Live A Battle is just a test or experimental project. Many devs don't go in too deep into something they are quite inexperienced about.

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Looks like this game just released on Steam, if anyone is interested. 20% off until the 21st.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not conform to standard, requires informative gameplay description. PM Me, Jesus or Darkfire with an updated OP. Or if threadstarter and you update your OP PM me to let me know you've done so.

Status
Not open for further replies.