What's new

ACT [ねこのめめっ / neko no meme] LAB2-UndeR GrounD- (RJ192796)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indigospoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [nekonomeme] LAB2UG - sequel to LAB -still alive-

I don't have a controller to plug in :(
There are some virtual gamepad programs out there that will allow you to emulate a controller, try and find one of those then disconnect the virtual gamepad and see if that helps.

jumjummju

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It appears there was a blog update for the game only a few days ago. I have no idea what it says through the google translation moonspeak but hey, it's a thing.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

The first part and list is him mentioning what he is currently working on, namely the "slurpy" monster

<<This thing.

The rest of his post is him stating his dilemma on how far to swing towards ryona/vore or how far to swing away from it, and asking for opinions on this. He also calls back to one of his old voting posts on whether people prefer the tank top and skirt outfit, or the battle outfit.

TL;DR author is working on things, asking for polls and opinions on future content, not a solid update.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ah something tells me the people who like ryona and vore or going go on droves to get there fetish in :rolleyes:.

pstone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah something tells me the people who like ryona and vore or going go on droves to get there fetish in :rolleyes:.
Excellent.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Especially Ryona. We're really lacking there.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There were quite a few ryona and vore scenes in the first one. I don't really remember if the author asked for any opinions on it, though. I just assumed they were doing what they wanted.

Aliaga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not a huge fan of vore myself, but I found the scenes in the first game to be quite nice. As long as the insides are fucking our cute heroine senseless, I'm good.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so, uh, where in christ's name is the link for downlading the demo?

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Going through old posts helps -.-

ux.getuploader.com/nekonomeme2/download/13/LAB2UG_ver_015a.zip

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's an update on Blog: a new demo version is up

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

There's an update on Blog: a new demo version is up
Things I noticed that I think are newly added and their animations:
--A ground tentacle trap that constricts her waist and then adds a breast tweak after a few seconds.
--A human enemy that throws a really wide punch, knocks her down and then takes her in a lifted leg missionary position.
--A ceiling tentacle trap that grabs and puts her into its stomach.
--An on-use mechanical trap that she has to lean forward through the trap to push a button. The trap grabs her in a "trapped in a wall" position and a scientist comes out of the door near it to take her in a standing doggy style position.

I believe that is it. None of these new animations have any sounds or any climax.

Crysis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Things I noticed that I think are newly added and their animations:
--A ground tentacle trap that constricts her waist and then adds a breast tweak after a few seconds.
--A human enemy that throws a really wide punch, knocks her down and then takes her in a lifted leg missionary position.
--A ceiling tentacle trap that grabs and puts her into its stomach.
--An on-use mechanical trap that she has to lean forward through the trap to push a button. The trap grabs her in a "trapped in a wall" position and a scientist comes out of the door near it to take her in a standing doggy style position.

I believe that is it. None of these new animations have any sounds or any climax.
i cant find the last two animations. does anybody know where they are?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i cant find the last two animations. does anybody know where they are?
The ceiling tentacle monster is in the lab area (that's what I assume it is - it's the area where you have to change your outfit to get past the gate), past the point where you need the high jump power up (the room with the three large boxes). I haven't found the other one, myself.

Reputation score

The ceiling tentacle monster is in the lab area (that's what I assume it is - it's the area where you have to change your outfit to get past the gate), past the point where you need the high jump power up (the room with the three large boxes). I haven't found the other one, myself.
The last animation is in the room where you get the bow. To get there, you need to get to the room that has a bunch of the green slime enemies in pairs. Once you get into that room, the room leading to the bow is on the left side, just below the exit at the top left.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does anyone know if there's still a debug room in the latest demo and how to access it? The F1 key now only displays 2 numbers and all it seems to do is start a new game in a certain part of the first few screens.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I couldn't find any kind of a debug room.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Could someone help me perhaps with Lab 2 UG? I never come past the Intro . . . °_° It´s just like there would be a picture of the menu

I can´t hear any sound and I can´t move an inch sooo all i could do with his Uploads until now was Starring at the Menu . . .

Why does nothing moves? Does I need some extra programm? No matter what I need to do, I will do it just please tell me someone what I do Wrong = /

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Could someone help me perhaps with Lab 2 UG? I never come past the Intro . . . °_° It´s just like there would be a picture of the menu

I can´t hear any sound and I can´t move an inch sooo all i could do with his Uploads until now was Starring at the Menu . . .

Why does nothing moves? Does I need some extra programm? No matter what I need to do, I will do it just please tell me someone what I do Wrong = /
Probably have a controller plugged in. If so, it'll shut off almost all keyboard controls outside of menus.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Probably have a controller plugged in. If so, it'll shut off almost all keyboard controls outside of menus.
If it would have been just this I would have solved the Problem already = / But there seems to be another reason = o

Status
Not open for further replies.