What's new

ACT [ねこのめめっ / neko no meme] LAB2-UndeR GrounD- (RJ192796)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [nekonomeme] LAB2UG - sequel to LAB -still alive-

If you have any save files or a config file then delete those. This new version seems to be less of an alpha version more of a serious build.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What do you mean? Serious Build? Alpha version? = o

Oh, and how can I make ULMF to tell me when there comes a new comment? = o

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

To get notified of a new comment upon a thread, all you need to do is to subscribe to that thread. At least I think that's just it.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks = D

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

What do you mean? Serious Build? Alpha version? = o

Oh, and how can I make ULMF to tell me when there comes a new comment? = o
Scroll to the top of the thread. "Thread tools" Then you can subscribe to them.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Scroll to the top of the thread. "Thread tools" Then you can subscribe to them.
Thanks ^_^

Unfortunatelly Lab 2 Ug still don´t work on my Pc = /

I wonder what I have to do = (

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks ^_^

Do you have multiple graphics card? If so then try to run it on the integrated card.

MorkaelWasHere

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Actually the only new content was the Slime, Ceiling Trap, and Scientist trap machine.

The guy that knocks her down and the plant tentacle were in a prior update, both of which haven't been updated given the same animation/lack of sound.

Edit: As for debug room. I dunno. The numbers with F1 put you in different zones, of course a lot will send you back to the starting area. I know 41 | 1 puts you in the area where you can change costumes.

I assume there is some combination 'maybe' for debug room, but dunno what it is. The last digit goes up to 5, the first digit, well, it keeps scaling beyond 100.

Last edited:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks ^_^

Hm, not sure if it's the issue, but try downloading the castle repure aria demo, if when that opens you experience a similar issue you'll need to change your computer's locale and add Japanese as a language. It sounds similar to the issue I had with that...

Last edited:

Indigospoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually the only new content was the Slime, Ceiling Trap, and Scientist trap machine.

The guy that knocks her down and the plant tentacle were in a prior update, both of which haven't been updated given the same animation/lack of sound.

Edit: As for debug room. I dunno. The numbers with F1 put you in different zones, of course a lot will send you back to the starting area. I know 41 | 1 puts you in the area where you can change costumes.

I assume there is some combination 'maybe' for debug room, but dunno what it is. The last digit goes up to 5, the first digit, well, it keeps scaling beyond 100.
I tried pushing the first number as high as it would go, and got bored somewhere north of 255. If there is a debug room it could be anywhere, the author could just have a script that presses up the required number of times in a couple of seconds, but I can't think of a good way to search for it besides manually checking every number. The second number just seems to affect the entrance your character is placed at, and follow/centering of maps, so it seems unlikely you'd need to change it to get to any debug room.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That's kinda why I said it's a more serious build and less of an alpha.

In previous versions you could pretty much walk to some debug rooms if you took the right route. Now you can't and the game is starting to feel like it's starting to become more of a game and less of a test demo.

Silvanya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well the slime has an interesting bug. If you drop in the middle of them there is enough delay it will make two/4 sprites depending how many slimes you have gathered. They do all vanish after you clear it away. But it's an amusing bug nonetheless.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't know if this was news to anyone else but it turns out there's actually an extra hidden enemy in the demo. I guess the developer intended it to be hidden until the reveal in his blog post.

Watch the video and at the 16 minute mark the creator shows how to find the taser room. Once you get tased, one of them will hold your arms while the other will do a forced blowjob.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hahahah/ Even the developer is using the backsliding to go faster.
I thought it was just me.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't understand moonrunes, and their timestamp seem out of whack.
Well for starters, their first post is like that so that it will always be the first thing you see when you go to their blog. It has all the important things their, like a link to their game, and links to other games they're promoting.
Secondly, just translate the posts. Unless you find someone who can read Japanese, you're not gonna get a perfect translation.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sweet, looks like there'll be a couple vehicles in this one, from the latest post anyway.

Angleboi, it's generally best to try an look up the stuff before asking if there is anything, someone would generally have posted if they knew.

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sweet, looks like there'll be a couple vehicles in this one, from the latest post anyway.

Angleboi, it's generally best to try an look up the stuff before asking if there is anything, someone would generally have posted if they knew.
Doubt they are driveable. I would wager that they are miniatur vehicles like the one which pulled down the protagonists panties and made a picture of her bare butt or the one that just poked her ass for fun when she wasn't looking in its direction.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Doubt they are driveable. I would wager that they are miniatur vehicles like the one which pulled down the protagonists panties and made a picture of her bare butt or the one that just poked her ass for fun when she wasn't looking in its direction.
Exactly why I'm excited to see them in this one :D. It was quite a bit mischievous and erotic, at least for me.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

the first page need to be updated..

Status
Not open for further replies.