What's new

ACT [ねこのめめっ / neko no meme] LAB2-UndeR GrounD- (RJ192796)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinDragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [nekonomeme] LAB2UG - sequel to LAB -still alive-

So far I only did the trial. Can't say much about it. Just "Yes."

Indigospoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Some new enemy and capture pics on the blog, and I can't tell if the demo on dlsite has been updated or not, but it's now version 1.03.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

How long is the demo? I can't beat even the first boss, the charge always caught me off-guard :(

Archmaid Crowvette

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I need to stop getting excited when I see threads like this get bumped.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well seeing as how it's somewhat active in this thread and that no one mentioned it, the game is apparently coming out in October now, instead of August.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

So I found some scene on youtube, which I can't find on my game:

like the one where she got trapped by a machine. Is it available after I defeat the first boss?

Anybody got a save file after beating the first boss? :)

Edit: wrong video.

Edit 2: Finally beat the boss, I got into 2nd area and get something with "high" written in it, how do I use it? Pressing Q only bring up map.

Edit 3: It's W for menu! And...the High is...equipped automatically? Although I don't see any difference.

Last edited:

burningvigor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I don't know how to get the bow or activate the machine in the room

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah I don't know how to get the bow or activate the machine in the room
Found it! To get the bow, you need to guess the right machine (press up in front of the 3 machine), wrong one gets you punished.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

...get something with "high" written in it, how do I use it?...
That's high jump, picking it up makes you jump about 60% higher so you can go over those big blocks that are blocking other paths.

Jackin2U

Reputation score

I've done 90% of the demo in this game, can someone help me get unstuck?
I have almost everything except the Bow and Double jump.
I'm just wandering around in circles looking for these things, I can't find where to backtrack so that I can advance.

If someone can show me a screenshot of the map for where I can find either of these things, it'd help.

MorkaelWasHere

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It most likely won't be out till close to end of month; if it doesn't get push back again.

neon007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else having issue on demo version 1.03 that the after playing for a while the game starts to load really really slowly.

As in when you enter next area or even press menu to equip/upgrade character.

I have to wait a long time before it loads. When I close the game and start it again it still has the issue until I reboot! This is only program I have had this problem with so far. Anyone else experiencing this?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone else having issue on demo version 1.03 that the after playing for a while the game starts to load really really slowly.

As in when you enter next area or even press menu to equip/upgrade character.

I have to wait a long time before it loads. When I close the game and start it again it still has the issue until I reboot! This is only program I have had this problem with so far. Anyone else experiencing this?
Are you using Windows 95/98/2000/Xp and or an "emulation" program for one of those OS's (like playing on a mac/linux system).

Are you playing on a laptop?

neon007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are you using Windows 95/98/2000/Xp and or an "emulation" program for one of those OS's (like playing on a mac/linux system).

Are you playing on a laptop?

Sorry I should have perhaps added these details in my original post - apologies.

I am on Windows 7 64bit - top range gaming spec desktop system. It is only this demo I have that issue in.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry I should have perhaps added these details in my original post - apologies.

I am on Windows 7 64bit - top range gaming spec desktop system. It is only this demo I have that issue in.
I played V 1.03 for around 30min on fullscreen (3820x2160). Did not notice any form of slowdown or loading issues.

Its possible your antivirus/spyware scanning software is causing an issue, and or scanning the game/system constantly while playing... although that won't matter if your using a SSD. If your using a HDD, and you have a virus scan going on... it will cause the game to load zones slower than normal.

I am unsure of what you would refer to as "top range". This can vary from person to person. A top range to the average guy could be like a $2,000 PC thats 2.8-3.4Ghz, 8GB ram, a 2-4TB HDD with a Nvidia 1050...
to a PC enthusiast it could be a $12,000 PC with a 4.8Ghz water cooled cpu with 64GB+ ram and dual Nvidia 1080 Ti using a 1TB+ NVME with a 2Gb/s transfer speed for a game.

Other than that, the only other thing I can think of, is you actually have a vrisu/trojan on your PC, and its causing your game to be slowed, and you should get your PC scanned maybe.

neon007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I played V 1.03 for around 30min on fullscreen (3820x2160). Did not notice any form of slowdown or loading issues.

Its possible your antivirus/spyware scanning software is causing an issue, and or scanning the game/system constantly while playing... although that won't matter if your using a SSD. If your using a HDD, and you have a virus scan going on... it will cause the game to load zones slower than normal.

I am unsure of what you would refer to as "top range". This can vary from person to person. A top range to the average guy could be like a $2,000 PC thats 2.8-3.4Ghz, 8GB ram, a 2-4TB HDD with a Nvidia 1050...
to a PC enthusiast it could be a $12,000 PC with a 4.8Ghz water cooled cpu with 64GB+ ram and dual Nvidia 1080 Ti using a 1TB+ NVME with a 2Gb/s transfer speed for a game.

Other than that, the only other thing I can think of, is you actually have a vrisu/trojan on your PC, and its causing your game to be slowed, and you should get your PC scanned maybe.

thanks for the response! That confirms my fear then that it is just an issue on my system. I will have to investigate.

I have Kaspersky Internet Security on here (that I bought) I worried it could be the cause so I did a reboot with it disabled just to try and still had same problem. Something else going wrong here...

There is nothing eating up performance, I tend to keep my system very clean so no unnecessary background apps, just mouse/keyboard, nvidia and system background apps. I am not even seeing an increased demand on resource when I open menus/enter next area on the game.

If I find what the cause is I will be sure to post as I am sure it will be something quite ridiculous. Maybe a recent Windows 7 update.

Here are my resource screens, nothing changes except hard drive access (I tried putting the game on both my SSD and my regular HDD and had same issue on both)

Don't worry I am not expecting a remote solve on this, just very mystifying I will keep trying to problem solve tomorrow and let you know if I find out what was the root cause.

pashek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys,I never asking for something to anybody,but if you can - do not download this game from torrent for free.
Usually I download games from torrents,but not this time.
Lab still alive is part of nekomeme's soul.He put a best of his soul in this game.
At least in 1st one.
If you respect creators,who make a hentai games,that may be in history of the world,please make a respect move to them.
Peace.And may your bodies be ready
P.S. If you dunno is this game will cost money u will spent or not,just play demo now and decide till release,that what i will do

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.