What's new

ACT [ねこのめめっ / neko no meme] LAB2-UndeR GrounD- (RJ192796)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pashek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [nekonomeme] LAB2UG - sequel to LAB -still alive-

It will be >.<

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Guys,I never asking for something to anybody,but if you can - do not download this game from torrent for free.
Usually I download games from torrents,but not this time.
Lab still alive is part of nekomeme's soul.He put a best of his soul in this game.
At least in 1st one.
If you respect creators,who make a hentai games,that may be in history of the world,please make a respect move to them.
Peace.And may your bodies be ready
P.S. If you dunno is this game will cost money u will spent or not,just play demo now and decide till release,that what i will do
Some people don't really want to spend their hard earned money on hentai games.
Some people don't have money to buy the game.
You can't stop piracy, it will happen sooner or later

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Guys,I never asking for something to anybody,but if you can - do not download this game from torrent for free.
Usually I download games from torrents,but not this time.
Lab still alive is part of nekomeme's soul.He put a best of his soul in this game.
At least in 1st one.
If you respect creators,who make a hentai games,that may be in history of the world,please make a respect move to them.
Peace.And may your bodies be ready
P.S. If you dunno is this game will cost money u will spent or not,just play demo now and decide till release,that what i will do
Just bought the first game to support. :)

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Some people don't really want to spend their hard earned money on hentai games.
Some people don't have money to buy the game.
You can't stop piracy, it will happen sooner or later
Yeah, I mean masturbating already feels empty and hollow enough without having to pay for it.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I agree with the above comment asking for others to buy it. Personally, I have a few circles that I genuinely appreciate and will always support without hesitation. This series is one of those that I will support at any chance. With that said, it's a personal decision that I don't intend to force anyone to agree with. We all know that this game will be available for free within 1 hour of its release, but we also know who's actually supporting the creator.

MorkaelWasHere

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Game has been pushed back, I was expecting Nov, but on creators site they stated probably pass December.

GOOGLE TRANSLATE OF OCT 31 First Segment Post
"I'm sorry.
We will postpone the sales schedule again.

I recently applied to DLSITE for a change in scheduled date.

We planned the sale schedule with late December.
I think that as a progress of the game is really a little more, although completion is visible, it is said that we do not have a sense of distance to that, but it is the current situation.

Although it was so at the time of the previous work, but thinking a little more, if I apply for a shorter time, I will postpone again, and if I think it will take a bit more, I feel sorry that I did not get along well if I made it earlier than planned.

I think that the work itself is concentrating on a good condition and I think that it is a good way to proceed, so I will try hard to aim for completion anyway.

I'm sorry I have made you look forward to it, but I'd appreciate it if you can wait a little more.

Next time I will report again during check, adjustment, debugging."

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Nothing unusual here. Not that I'm complaining, been following this project for a while so whats 2 more months of wait? Delaying it at the very least means that the dev cares about the project, which isn't something to be taken as granted.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
A new update in the blog confirmes that the game will indeed get released tomorrow the 24th. He also mentiones hes going to add new content at later dates and that the gallery isn't implemented yet.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
A new update in the blog confirmes that the game will indeed get released tomorrow the 24th. He also mentiones hes going to add new content at later dates and that the gallery isn't implemented yet.
Alright time zones strike again!

Game is out now!

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
technically it's 35 minutes to 24th for japan but maybe DLsite released it already?

OP
CrazyPerson

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Alright time zones strike again!

Game is out now!
Not quite - DLSite seems to have implemented a new fancy "scheduled for release on X" page.
Looks mostly like a release page except that it's missing the buy button.
That said, it should be buyable starting another 35 minutes from now.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Now it's out. For real this time.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I've always read that title as "econo-meme" (Eh-cah-no meem), some some sort've economic meme..

kalid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's already on anime-sharing, but cut on 4 parts and just on really sh*tty places: rapidgator, needing a premium account, and mexashare

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
It's already on anime-sharing, but cut on 4 parts and just on really sh*tty places: rapidgator, needing a premium account, and mexashare
Those are almost definitely fake. They'll re-upload the "broken" links in a couple days after they've made ad revenue off people downloading their garbage.

WsE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Those are almost definitely fake. They'll re-upload the "broken" links in a couple days after they've made ad revenue off people downloading their garbage.
Those links are definitely not fake. But they usually miss a "part" so you cannot download/merge the full game until the last part is up. This is done to encourage people to buy the game instead of waiting for the last part. Whether you like this or not is another matter entirely, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.