What's new

ACT [ねこのめめっ / neko no meme] LAB2-UndeR GrounD- (RJ192796)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'll buy the game if or when the H content is added in. As it is now, it's just a non-h version of the last game. Even mobs that had nice H animations in the first game don't in this game. Either i'm missing something, or its gotta be unfinished. I'm guessing the dev's got issues on his side he's probably dealing with and wanted to get what he had out, but I hope he finishes it for real soon, it's got real potential.
It certainly doesn't feel like a game that was in development for almost three and a half years, at least not to me, especially when most, if not all, of the framework for it was already in place with the previous game. I haven't kept an eye on development over the years, though, so I don't know if there were times where the developer wasn't working on it and other things were going on, but I was expecting more from it after all of this time. My initial reaction after finishing it was that it felt like a watered-down copy of the original, but perhaps there's some things that I've missed, or they're going to add more to it later. I almost regret buying it as it stands right now, though.

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
feels lime im playing the first one all over again such a disapointing buy i really hope they add stuff in the future cause as is it was not worth it.

itachi1996

Reputation score
Here is an almost 100% save. I missed a gun somewhere. You can go to all the different areas via the teleporter since there is no gallery.

The weapon you missed is a bow. If you want to complete it, you can find it here. (See pics: )

kicaq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If i remember correctly dev said in one of his blog posts that more content will be added. He just felt enough has been made to release 1.0 version. Plus releasing early and then making patches makes testing for bugs easier

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
If i remember correctly dev said in one of his blog posts that more content will be added. He just felt enough has been made to release 1.0 version. Plus releasing early and then making patches makes testing for bugs easier
Your right I think it was actually his last post or the one before that. They also already know that there is some bugs that still need to be squashed too.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah gotta agree, this was pretty half baked. Fairly disappointing, straight downgrade from the first.
Especially annoying to see so many enemies not having any animations at all, even though they obviously could. That annoyance is only multiplied by the large, mostly pointless rooms they're in.
Balancing is also fucked, I stopped using skill-points after a while and I still was never in trouble, some bosses died in 5 seconds. Totally took all the tension out of every situation.
What added insult to injury to me personally was that the obligatory fat self-insert boss, a trope that I hate, is the boss that had the most work put into him, with attacks that actually deal damage and a very detailed multi-stage animation.

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The weapon you missed is a bow. If you want to complete it, you can find it here. (See pics: )
How do you actually unlock the thing? I can't interact with the four.. things in the room.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Not sure , but the game over gave Me white blank screen...... on the first tank boss
Is there even a game over cg?
Will continue to play tonight , but it seems people's opinion is bad / half bake game (?)

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score
My issue is this thing. What do I do with it?

Edit: I'm a big dumb idiot who tried everything but hitting the up key.

Last edited:

shish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you click "up" while close to it, she'll get trapped and a doc will come from behind to have fun. What you gotta do is click up on the top right one, which'll unlock the door at the bottom.

Paraloyd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, seems like i'm not the only one disappointed in the game. It really is unfinished, especially since it lacks some kind of a challenge. Once you find the Katana it's just one-hitting anything except the bosses... enemies move sluggish and don't even pose a threat since they inflict just a single point of damage. That sumo boss? Didn't even need to dogde once, a single mag from the assault rifle was sufficient... really disappointing game with much potential though

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone has a save file before each bosses?

Edit: nvm, you can re-fight them via teleporter

Last edited:

PJFrost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Can anybody recommend any other games kind of like this? I've been waiting for LAB2 to come out for a while and it's really not been that great. I love the robotic aspect of it, not so much the vore.

aarrrr120

Reputation score
So... The last boss has no animation?! And, no reward?! Oh, and there is a bug where some of its attacks give you health instead of damage.
With the female boss and tentacle traps I was starting to feel like it was all worth it. Well, I'm hopping on the disappointing train.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The game seems to have plenty of h-scenes in the early game, but when you hit the pink gooey zone, you run into three enemies back-to-back who clearly aren't finished.

The goo puddles that create men, who just walk into you and do damage. The ceiling hanging goo that squashes you for damage and does nothing else, and the tube thing that grabs you, but doesn't have any animation after that.

The game clearly isn't finished, but what's here isn't bad.
The controls are pissing me off though. Just came in from lab1, and it's throwing me off.

Also, of note is the fact that fat-guy boss (come on, why is he always here in every fucking game?) and the woman in red, don't explode after they die.
There's no option to stand over them and press up/down to molest them like in the original game (where you got a h-scene with the boss who is now the PC in this game) but hopefully that'll be added.
Biggest letdown of the first game was that you couldn't dom the bonus boss. (Woman with the gimp minons)

Also, glad to see dumb little robots coming back as an enemy type. The butt-poker and panty-stealer from the first game were funny. This one has one with a fan for upskirts (though no camera) and with an egg-vibe.
Maybe one I've forgotten.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
What we got was alright, to an extent, but I'm gonna agree with practically everyone else here and say that there's a lot that feels unfinished. So yeah, at the moment, my view on this game is averagely disappointing. But if what we're hearing is right and the author is gonna add more stuff in later, be it additional enemies or adjustments to current enemies, I hope that it'll make my opinion more positive.

Also, this is just a random thought, but for the area where you first use the blue suit, some of the sound bits in the music made me laugh because I thought it sounded similar to the music in that crappy PS1 game, Santa Clause Saves the Earth.
glad i saw that one caddicarus video about it, otherwise i'd never have known.

Last edited:

shadowuy

Reputation score
no gallery wtf? is this guy for real? he is a monster!!! all this hard work for nothing!

Mavy550

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I sort of like it as it is. I played through the game without using any level ups and only increasing my health via the item pickups and had quite some fun with it. It looked like the game had been balanced towards not using any level ups at all, funnily enough.

I'm looking forward to more animations and H-content in general, though. There are some good animations in there, like the EVA-Series lookalike, the fat guy, the deepthroat duo and the wall trap that stuns Sae for some against the wall action, but I was expecting a lot more, honestly (Also, no proper use of that cool new model for the MC of the first game? For shame...). It's too bad, since I'd been following this game ever since it was first announced.

But I'll definitely pick it up if some more extra and good content is added to it, like the author did with the first game. For one of the few platformers that actually have some good gameplay and controls to them, I'd like to support it as much as possible.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Anyone know where the woman in red is? Teleporter wise, cause I downloaded a save here. Also thumbs up to the link of the game and save, I really want to try it out before I buy it.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone know where the woman in red is? Teleporter wise, cause I downloaded a save here. Also thumbs up to the link of the game and save, I really want to try it out before I buy it.

There aren't that many teleporter locations, and there's one before every boss, so you could go through them one by one to find her.
She's to the left of the safe-room, IIRC. teleport, go left, if not then teleport to another room and try again.
Shouldnt take more than five minutes to find her.

Status
Not open for further replies.