What's new

ACT [ねこのめめっ / neko no meme] LAB2-UndeR GrounD- (RJ192796)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
We're talking about the brown orcs in vests in the blue rocky background place, right? Because even on loss they kind of just stand there. Kinda wish the animation escalated with the taser guys.
Use the big charging-insect-robot-thing to get knocked down in front of the orc, then the animation should proc. For some reason, the animation only triggers when something other than the orc himself knocks you down.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
so... there's no animation when you win the lady boss? i was kinda looking forward to it...

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, the author's blog post is saying that:
he got lots of bug reports and currently fixing those while making the gallery mode.
after finishing with that, he's gonna work on putting free battle mode as well as modifying the existing animations - he thinks some of them are too long.
aaaand after that, improving those existing animations or keep working on unfinished enemies.

welp, the author definitely has the will to update it.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Can't find it, any map pics?
I dunno why, but I can't upload pics... btw I gonna use explanation
1. Teleport to last boss checkpoint
2. Move 3 block to left, you will see tall block
3. Take lower left route, upper left will get you to Sniper last weapon
4. You just gonna see the mobs as you enter the room and drop down

Patric20878

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Such a disappointing game, watched for updates like 3 times a week on his blog for the past year just to get this. :<
Boring, repetitive gameplay and none the animations were all that exciting to justify it.
Like why, animations where a tentacle plant just squeezes her and nothing else? A red slime looking looking thing that just glues itself to her head and does nothing else? A flesh ball that just covers all of her and nothing more? Is this some new, emerging fetish where gluing lasagna to someone's elbow is hot now? Maybe I'll make a game where the heroine gets her forehead stuck in a medicine ball for the best H ever.

Last edited:

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just a heads up, it's on dlsite eng -

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
I dunno why, but I can't upload pics... btw I gonna use explanation
1. Teleport to last boss checkpoint
2. Move 3 block to left, you will see tall block
3. Take lower left route, upper left will get you to Sniper last weapon
4. You just gonna see the mobs as you enter the room and drop down
Found it, thank you!

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
First of I gotta say: The H-content that's in there is pretty damn good. Very cute and pleasing pixelart, great animation and most of all some great, varied cycles. It enhances a H-scene by a ton, if the rhythm varies a lot in between start and orgasm.
That being said, there's of course not enough content and way too many enemies that offer nothing. Hoping for more proper gangbangs and the like (most impotant fetish for RoR-games imo). But even with what we already have, a proper gallery would be a huge improvement..

Also, bugs... one of the most infuriating being that whenever you are deafeated&naked and get grabbed by that EVA-series white monster (is that some Hentai-game inside joke? third time I've seen that one in different series..) the camera flies to the far left of the map for no reason. And since those enemies never seem to be on the left, you see nothing. So frustrating, especially since that pose (frontal doggie-style) might actually be the most interesting with nudity! >:I

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Really wasn't expecting much out of this game. The first one was neat and played well, but kind of whatever.

But man, this one just feels padded out as hell. And like, I can appreciate it didn't go the super-hard 1-hit kill on everywhere with almost no checkpoints route of extending a game, but everything just feels super easy and repetitive. Other than the occasional platforming which is more just annoying than anything.

I still want to see it through to the end, but it just feels like not worth the time with so many amazing games out currently.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Really wasn't expecting much out of this game. The first one was neat and played well, but kind of whatever.

But man, this one just feels padded out as hell. And like, I can appreciate it didn't go the super-hard 1-hit kill on everywhere with almost no checkpoints route of extending a game, but everything just feels super easy and repetitive. Other than the occasional platforming which is more just annoying than anything.

I still want to see it through to the end, but it just feels like not worth the time with so many amazing games out currently.
Yeah this sums up my feelings on it. The first one was short and sweet. This one overstays its welcome for hours. None of the enemies are difficult, I was one or two-shotting everything with the pistol, putting the skillpoints into attack. Then the grenade launcher means you rarely even have to make yourself vulnerable to hit them. Some of the levels were obnoxiously long and convoluted, or in some cases entirely pointless. The h-content seems more tame on the whole too.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
so i managed to get it work but seeing everyone's opinion of the game, i gotta ask. should i play through it now or after some updates?

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so i managed to get it work but seeing everyone's opinion of the game, i gotta ask. should i play through it now or after some updates?
I would strongly recommend that you wait until more updates has been released Since it's not worth your time playing through the game itself at this moment in time I finished it yesterday myself and it was waaaay too easy For my liking.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
My current file time is just over 3 hours and that's after backtracking because I missed a couple items. I kinda rushed things and decided I've view the H content after getting all the checkpoints, although I did stop occasionally along the way. However, I'd say that 1 hour of play would've been sufficient if the game world wasn't so large.

I did find the H content to be enjoyable, just way to spread out. Some of these H content is only in a single room and it's kinda hard to remember where it was after going through and finishing the game. And since the map is nothing but rectangles and doesn't show the connecting pathways, it's very difficult to tell which room is which and where those one-room animations are.

Now, if this were a vanilla Metroidvania, that wouldn't be much of a problem and might come off as an above-average game in the genre. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it later had the H content removed and got sold on Steam (there have been a few erogues that did this). But since this game was made to be an erogue, it really waters the experience down since we're playing this game for the H content, not the gameplay.

Last edited:

jumjummju

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Now, if this were a vanilla Metroidvania, that wouldn't be much of a problem and might come off as an above-average game in the genre. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it later had the H content removed and got sold on Steam (there have been a few erogues that did this). But since this game was made to be an erogue, it really waters the experience down since we're playing this game for the H content, not the gameplay.
I'd have to disagree. Without the H-content, this game isn't even comparable to free flash games on Kongregate (like K.O.L.M. or the Robot Wants series), nevertheless actually budgeted games on Steam, unless you're just comparing it to Early Access junk.

The first game was much better just due to being more focused and not so spread out, as well as having genuine difficulty at parts. It wasn't Metroid by any stretch but it might be worth $5 on Steam without the h-content. This game would've been refunded if it was just the gameplay unless it was completely free, in which case I would've just dropped it.

Mirage91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game seems to gradually become more and more imbalanced as I play it. I got given so many stat points and I barely used any of them. 50 ATK, 50 DEF, about 250HP by the last third of the game and I felt insanely OP. And I had hundreds of stat points left over still.
The game definitely needs a gallery. The first game had that teleporter at the beginning that took you to a gallery 'area' of sorts. It was a good idea and it could do with making a return.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
The game isn't that bad.. It's just unfinished, the map design is the only thing that bothers me, and the fucking map layout. The hentai content is amazing though

Status
Not open for further replies.