What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Adult's Hobby] [ 大人の道楽 ] Sakurako Matrix RPG / サクラコマトリックスRPG RE081446 RJ081446

OP
D

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Sakurako Matrix RPG English Translation (RJ081446)

How do i turn on tentacle CG? all the scenes involving tentacles are just skipped, found the birth CG switch but not the tentacle one.
Save the woman in the mountains and talk to her husband to get the Skipper item, that skips tentacle cutscenes. Go into the inventory and use it to toggle between having them off or on.

You shouldn't be able to turn it off before you get that item, though...

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

is there any way to freeze/stop/turn off the timer? I hate being limited by a time limit and/or having to restart the whole game just to try and find something new. There are walkthroughs of course but then its just " press this sequence of buttons to view pronz"
Cheatengine doesnt seem to help.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is there any way to freeze/stop/turn off the timer? I hate being limited by a time limit and/or having to restart the whole game just to try and find something new. There are walkthroughs of course but then its just " press this sequence of buttons to view pronz"
There's no way to stop time outside of glitches and the only glitch that I know of only stops time on the very last day limiting you to just night based stuff.

Don't worry though, the number of different events are pretty small. Every situation you get into pretty much only have 2 outcomes. So if you see one on your first playthrough, you can get the second on another playthrough and if you're using the stopwatch to turn back time you won't lose absolutely everything compared to simply restarting.

So just try your best to hang in there, once you figure things out the time limit isn't much of a big deal.

OP
D

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'd recommend trying to get the "Magic of Twilight" as soon as possible if you don't like having to sit through stuff - it jumps you forwards in time to the evening, which is pretty useful. The feather that lets you teleport between towns is also something you want to try and get early to make subsequent trips through the loop much easier.

xanimeman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what font does the translation use cause when i play i cant see any words at all!? (Y_Y)

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

what font does the translation use cause when i play i cant see any words at all!? (Y_Y)
Did you extract the game in Japanese unicode?
The game may be translated to english but as far as I'm aware it still needs to be in Japanese unicode in order for you to see the text.

Try extracting the game again with Japanese unicode set.

xanimeman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you extract the game in Japanese unicode?
The game may be translated to english but as far as I'm aware it still needs to be in Japanese unicode in order for you to see the text.

Try extracting the game again with Japanese unicode set.
hmm i tried with applocole and it did not work and i cant seem to convert my computer to the Japanese Unicode. (Y_Y)

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

hmm i tried with applocole and it did not work and i cant seem to convert my computer to the Japanese Unicode. (Y_Y)
applocole rarely works for these types of situations. Don't bother with it.

As for changing your system locale, just google how to change my computer locale (your OS here). Or just use this webpage if your running Windows.

VegnagunMech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Never got to really enjoy this game because it was in Japanese which I couldn't understand a word. Thanks a lot. :eek:

ligerzero4782

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't know what I did but I can only move up,down, and constantly to the right. Just started playing too.

jaredh72

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't know what I did but I can only move up,down, and constantly to the right. Just started playing too.
Sounds like you need to reset your keyboard. Restarting you computer can do this, or there's a program that can do it in a second without having to restart your computer that someone created and posted to the RPG Maker forums. Here's a link to the post which has a link to download the program (just remove the spaces): http : // rpgmaker . net / forums / topics / 10970 / ?post=369807#post369807

I've used it whenever I've had that problem and it's worked every time.

hoanthien11ht

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

RPG XP game like it you will need to change font in game file ( script game not has suitable fonts )
so that, if you want to playing game without change japanese local to see text, just go to gg and search : how to change font RPGXP it will help you :D
sr my bad eng :(

Aquarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Greetings :)
First of all...Great work djweish. +Rep to you!

About the letters problem,i manage to fix it,by copy/paste RGSS103J.dll from game "Breath of Fire and Iron" (Creator Scale Garden),and change also the game.ini => Library=RGSS103J.dll
Without Applocale!

I don't feel brave enough,to change windows with Japan settings...

hoanthien11ht

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

here u go, that is the link i have change some of script to show words which dont need to anything, except RTP XP :D
hope it help

Attachments

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hii guys I know this is a stupid question but How do you attack on this game? My character always gets raped by the tentacles and I don't know what button to press to attack also Where can you find a weapon?

hoanthien11ht

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hii guys I know this is a stupid question but How do you attack on this game? My character always gets raped by the tentacles and I don't know what button to press to attack also Where can you find a weapon?
just press action buttion ( the buttion when u chat with NPC