What's new

Frequently Asked Questions and Problems (Tech Questions Go Here!)

jackzMA

Reputation score
Re: Frequently Asked Questions and Problems (Tech Questions Go Here!)

hey im just wanna ask how do we translate RPG MV games not vx ace ones, cause i downloaded lot of HRPG games(for research purpose) and some of them on RPG MV types and i dont know how to translate it, so far ive been searching in the internet and even try some of the tools or guide given and got error or anything like that when i try to translate(not really an IT guy or programmer), so here i am asking you kind fellas here to help me out or guide me and i really appreciate it if someone willing to do so.

this is my first post ever on this forum so if there is any mistake please take it easy for me, since the thread literally says if there's any tech question post it here and my issue is a little bit much a tech issue.

anyways thank you and have a nice day.

pepez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

IS there any shortway or word when there is game where you play female, and there is female enemies? Female rape female?
Like femdom (female domition) or (reverse rape Female rape male)
etc... I like to found games where is Female vs Female no F vs Males but its littel bit difficult to found

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

hey im just wanna ask how do we translate RPG MV games not vx ace ones, cause i downloaded lot of HRPG games(for research purpose) and some of them on RPG MV types and i dont know how to translate it, so far ive been searching in the internet and even try some of the tools or guide given and got error or anything like that when i try to translate(not really an IT guy or programmer), so here i am asking you kind fellas here to help me out or guide me and i really appreciate it if someone willing to do so.

this is my first post ever on this forum so if there is any mistake please take it easy for me, since the thread literally says if there's any tech question post it here and my issue is a little bit much a tech issue.

anyways thank you and have a nice day.
Look around in the 'Translations' sub-forum in 'Hentai Games'.
There's a sticky thread there, 'How To Apply a Partial' for your non-RPM MV games.
Also, this one over there might help: 'RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher / How to hook RPG Maker MV Games'. ;)
And perchance, this: 'How to Use Translator Aggregator'.

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Back in the day I can always hide away all those patreon begging thread that infest this place, but the new forum doesn't seems to have a "hide thread" button anymore.
That was a very convenient function that I'm starting to miss when all these patreon thread starting to pile up again. Will the button come back in the near future?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
inside topic has search, but outside how to search? maybe i stupid cant find it?

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
inside topic has search, but outside how to search? maybe i stupid cant find it?
I have also looked, but I cannot see how to do it.

I have had some success with google the thing and adding ULMF as a search item.

Rrezz

Reputation score
Alright, I was just about to ask how you search the forum but I see Etigoya already beat me too it... So we have in topic search but not forum searching?

Bryanis

Reputation score
For the search in the forum, there a thread in the general part (non Hentai) of the forum. It's not implemented but apparently WIP. Someone posted a trick to do some search, but seem really tedious at the moment.
>> more info <<

wolfz

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I cant find the search option to find a thread, where is it located?

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score
EDIT: I've fixed it by swapping back to English and then Japanese locale.

I've recently downloaded the latest Windows 10 Creators update and I've noticed my Wolf RPG Editor games are now displaying gibberish instead of Japanese text. My locale is set to Japan, and my other RPGMaker games display the text properly.

Last edited:

GhostFaceLoser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
guys i'm having trouble with (Hundred Furious Fist Momoko: Wonderful Pink 2) and plum theater everytime i try to run them there display is wrong. here's a pic of momoko

also i'm on windows 10.

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Guys

How on earth can I post screenshots with the new forum? I have been trying to find something in Google, vBulletin help, but I haven´t been able to find it. Obviously other people are doing it, but every time I try it tells me "The attachment storage directory does not exist or is not writable."

EDIT: Obviously the lack of search function in the forums doesn't help, but that´s another story :confused:

GhostFaceLoser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
also when is the search button going be back... also i googled my answer and i can't find a thing about it.

abbidausche

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello,

I'm having some issues with a couple of games, namely Magisoul ( ), Bikini Quest ( ), and Trigger Happy 2 ( ). I have Jap locale on my laptop and I'm on Windows 10. I'm able to run almost all other Japanese games with no trouble at all.

The issue I am having is whenever I try to open these games, they simply don't open. I have tried running them in all compatibility modes, running them in admin mode, and have tried making the path shorter, and nothing has worked so far. There are no special characters in any of the path names either.

Any input is appreciated. I apologize if this was answered earlier in this topic, but I was unable to find anything helpful when I was looking through it. I would post pictures, but as I cannot see anything after trying to run them I don't think there is much of a point.

ments

Reputation score
Guys

How on earth can I post screenshots with the new forum? I have been trying to find something in Google, vBulletin help, but I haven´t been able to find it. Obviously other people are doing it, but every time I try it tells me "The attachment storage directory does not exist or is not writable."

EDIT: Obviously the lack of search function in the forums doesn't help, but that´s another story :confused:

example

fast way to upload pictures is imgur.com

ments

Reputation score
Hello,

I'm having some issues with a couple of games, namely Magisoul ( ), Bikini Quest ( ), and Trigger Happy 2 ( ). I have Jap locale on my laptop and I'm on Windows 10. I'm able to run almost all other Japanese games with no trouble at all.

The issue I am having is whenever I try to open these games, they simply don't open. I have tried running them in all compatibility modes, running them in admin mode, and have tried making the path shorter, and nothing has worked so far. There are no special characters in any of the path names either.

Any input is appreciated. I apologize if this was answered earlier in this topic, but I was unable to find anything helpful when I was looking through it. I would post pictures, but as I cannot see anything after trying to run them I don't think there is much of a point.
if your computer's system locale is switched to japanese then try updating direct x, update your grafik card drivers, if still don't work, download microsoft visual c++ 2013, 2015 and 2017 redistributable packages

abbidausche

Lurker
Reputation score
if your computer's system locale is switched to japanese then try updating direct x, update your grafik card drivers, if still don't work, download microsoft visual c++ 2013, 2015 and 2017 redistributable packages
Thanks for the reply,

Drivers and Direct X up to date, downloaded the redist packages and restarted. Still not working.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Some game exe are seen as dangerous by some antivirus, the game just don't start or instant close. I'm not using win 10 so I can't say, but try starting the game with the AV turned off or add an exception for the game folder / exe.

abbidausche

Lurker
Reputation score
Some game exe are seen as dangerous by some antivirus, the game just don't start or instant close. I'm not using win 10 so I can't say, but try starting the game with the AV turned off or add an exception for the game folder / exe.
Thanks, that helped.

I got it working, I previously went in and added an exclusion for the game folder, but it was the Appdata that was being blocked.