What's new

ACT [ Xi ] Vore Action RPG 2nd RJ047742 RE047742

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score
Contains softcore vore. In this game you play as a female knight in some village. It's a simple grind RPG. Every monster in-game is trying to eat you. I'll admit at the begining theres not much nudity when you get eaten but as you progress the stronger monster that eat you will reveal more, with a few raping you with tentacles. Unfortunatly the game is censored. Controls are in game. Hope you guys like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Vore Action RPG 2

XD, I actually found this a while ago, but was a tad too lazy to put it up.

But yeah, made by the same people who made HiPrique Adventure, Prique adventure... etc. If you liked those, this one will appeal to you as well.

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

hmm its not working for me....
well the game runs but as soon as i get the animation as i die the screen turns purple and cant see shit....(does it require some special driver or something?)

Last edited:

That_One_Lurker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What opens this game? I don't know how to play it. Anyone give me a hand?

guilmonex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

use AppLocale and you can run it well (except the animation, the screen just trun black)

nevertheless, some video players can open the animation directly in the folder.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry for reviving this old thread, probably for nothing. I just wanna ask: anyone had any news on the company that made these games (Xi)?
Does anyone know if they're releasing any other games, probably a 3rd Vore Action?
I haven't seen any news from them.

ssringo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In case you don't have the creator's website (as listed on dlsite), here it is.

Last thing posted was March 25, 2009. I wouldn't count them out though since before the creator posted VARPG2 information, it had been a year since his last post.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

In case you don't have the creator's website (as listed on dlsite), here it is.

Last thing posted was March 25, 2009. I wouldn't count them out though since before the creator posted VARPG2 information, it had been a year since his last post.
Yeah I know all that, that's exactly why I was asking if anyone knew something about them. Maybe they could've moved somewhere else.. dunno.

Hopefully he hasn't stopped x.x

Kirallia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hum.. sadly not all of us can understand japanese.. x.x;; any english translation to this?

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

Sadly, despite using the font and my settings being japanese, the game goes black and crashes every time.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you running Win 7? I don't think it'll run on 7, but works fine on XP.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey I was just wondering is there any uncensored versions of Hi Prique, Prique, Priad, Acosann Adventure and Hi Priad?
If not is there anyone who could uncensor them?

ajmajm28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i know this form is kinda of dead i was wondering if anyone has it and can put it on mediafire or somthing i kinda want to play this and see what it is like.

OP
Sairu

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

The drive containing all my old games decided to die on me and I am still in the progress of recovering what I can. Not many of XI (Creators) games are still available on file sharing sites and most torrents are dead. The games are still available from dlsite but if I can recover the games from my drive I'll see about uploading them somewhere.

Last edited:

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The drive containing all my old games decided to die on me and I am still in the progress of recovering what I can. Not many of XI (Creators) games are still available on file sharing sites and most torrents are dead. The games are still available from dlsite but if I can recover the games from my drive I'll see about uploading them somewhere.
That would be great, thanks. Alternatively, if you can't recover it could you find out what the RJ code of the game is on dlsite? I can probably see if I can scrounge a download link somewhere. This game does sound interesting and I'd be willing to try it out.

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That would be great, thanks. Alternatively, if you can't recover it could you find out what the RJ code of the game is on dlsite? I can probably see if I can scrounge a download link somewhere. This game does sound interesting and I'd be willing to try it out.
A cursory glance through of xi's website (which was posted earlier in the thread) gave me RJ047742.

Acores

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ya yes the Xi games, most of them are clones of other games they made just replacing the main character but the side scrolling rpg game was very good in my opinion. It was reasonably long had a great art style and not to forget the animated game over scenes for each enemy. It's kind of sad that they have not made another game yet. I do believe that they stopped making games solely because more people where pirating the games than buying it, never the less good games and a good company in my opinion.