What's new

ACT [ Xi ] Vore Action RPG 2nd RJ047742 RE047742

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Vore Action RPG 2

Nah they usually take 1.5-2 years between games depending on delays.

Acores

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nah they usually take 1.5-2 years between games depending on delays.
Then there is hope. But still it has been awhile since the last release and no development reports or even a picture. If they are making a game then i can't wait to play there new game....when ever the hell that will be :confused:

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Person they NEVER release updates they develop games in secret.You don't know it exists till they are ready.Presumably so fanboys and impatient douches don't harass them to insanity.

tzer

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
megaupload is dead can someone please upload it to somewhere else

lurker1111

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Sorry to necro this but does anyone know where i can get these two games appart from the main site if u get my drift. Someone have a copy kickin around?

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Well, while the thread's up here, might as well ask
Are there any updates or anything for this game?
Trying to run it in this day and age causes a lot of problems it seems

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Oh wow. It's been quite some time since I ran this and the first one, but yeah, I can't seem to run it either. It tries to go fullscreen with super low resolution, apparently. And even then, the game still doesn't run. Actually had to reset my computer after it got stuck on the screen for varpg2nd. Man, can't believe it's been 15 years since these came out. And it's been 5 years since their most recent game. Wonder if they're just done or working on something that's taken that long?
Regardless, these games just don't work for me anymore. A shame.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Betting it's your OS. Try running in compatibility mode for earlier windows versions.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Huh, ok so yeah now it worked for me. Guess I chose the wrong windows version to run in. That and I probably didn't want my computer getting soft locked again. But yeah, I had it run in Windows XP service pack 2 and I got this one and the first one to run. Can't say if the entire game works this way, but I got it to start and I played it a bit. Just right click the exe, select properties, go to the compatibility tab, then check the box that says "run this program in compatibility mode for:", then choose Windows XP (service pack 2) from the drop down menu just below.