Vore Action RPG 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Full Game] Vore Action RPG 2

Contains softcore vore. In this game you play as a female knight in some village. It's a simple grind RPG. Every monster in-game is trying to eat you. I'll admit at the begining theres not much nudity when you get eaten but as you progress the stronger monster that eat you will reveal more, with a few raping you with tentacles. Unfortunatly the game is censored. Controls are in game. Hope you guys like it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X3CO78JT
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XYQYLFMK
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PQ74I15F
    sigpic

Re: Vore Action RPG 2

XD, I actually found this a while ago, but was a tad too lazy to put it up.

But yeah, made by the same people who made HiPrique Adventure, Prique adventure... etc. If you liked those, this one will appeal to you as well.

Comment

hmm its not working for me....
      well the game runs but as soon as i get the animation as i die the screen turns purple and cant see shit....(does it require some special driver or something?)
      Last edited by Reaver; 13th April 2009, 14:04.

Comment

What opens this game? I don't know how to play it. Anyone give me a hand?

Comment

use AppLocale and you can run it well (except the animation, the screen just trun black)

nevertheless, some video players can open the animation directly in the folder.

Comment

If the game doesn't work download the Special Font in this Post.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php...8&postcount=33
            In space, no one can hear you scream

Comment

Sorry for reviving this old thread, probably for nothing. I just wanna ask: anyone had any news on the company that made these games (Xi)?
              Does anyone know if they're releasing any other games, probably a 3rd Vore Action?
              I haven't seen any news from them.
              Whenever you see a game on DLSite with this tag: ロールプレイング it means it's RPG.

RIP my mega account for a 2nd time...
              For this sole reason, I've given up on hosting files on Mega.
              For the moment I'll use ZippyShare and see if it sticks.

Enjoy your lurking!

Take a brief pause and come by this neat little place

Comment

Originally posted by Mistix View Post
                Sorry for reviving this old thread
                Don't be, vore, especially vore games are so rare they should be bumped from time to time.

Comment

In case you don't have the creator's website (as listed on dlsite), here it is.

http://xi.rdy.jp/xisite/

Last thing posted was March 25, 2009. I wouldn't count them out though since before the creator posted VARPG2 information, it had been a year since his last post.

Comment

Originally posted by ssringo View Post
                    In case you don't have the creator's website (as listed on dlsite), here it is.

http://xi.rdy.jp/xisite/

Last thing posted was March 25, 2009. I wouldn't count them out though since before the creator posted VARPG2 information, it had been a year since his last post.
                    Yeah I know all that, that's exactly why I was asking if anyone knew something about them. Maybe they could've moved somewhere else.. dunno.

Hopefully he hasn't stopped x.x

Enjoy your lurking!

Comment

hum.. sadly not all of us can understand japanese.. x.x;; any english translation to this?

Comment

Sadly, despite using the font and my settings being japanese, the game goes black and crashes every time.

Comment

Are you running Win 7? I don't think it'll run on 7, but works fine on XP.

Comment

Yep, windows 7.

Comment

Hey I was just wondering is there any uncensored versions of Hi Prique, Prique, Priad, Acosann Adventure and Hi Priad?
                              If not is there anyone who could uncensor them?

Enjoy your lurking!

Comment

Working...
                              X