What's new

RPG [ danbo-rumansion] [ ダンボールマンション ] Ghost Party / ゴーストパーティー (RE137776) (RJ137776)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have no idea what the story is but it looks like some mahou shoujo thing.....

I didn't see a thread for this game yet so I thought i'd make one.

Theres sprite sex and animated GoR for bosses.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: ゴーストパーティー

hmm....
i think... im already see this thread before....
bcause already play the trial before...
:3

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

yep has a thread here since 2 months or 3 ago

ficastara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I noticed it at sprite CG hentai list.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

There are no current threads for this game, please continue

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just as a small notice, it seems that the game has finally been released. Hoping to see some links soon.

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Why can't games come out on both English AND Japanese dlsite at the same time... I want to buy this but I can't. It's pretty depressing.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When I looked at the sample image, the third one is kinda weird...

I mean, who the hell doing pole dancing while crying, for god's sake?

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

She isn't crying, if you look near the bottom you will see she is aroused and being molesteringed. :p

lyhonlam

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Download link:) :

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She isn't crying, if you look near the bottom you will see she is aroused and being molesteringed. :p
yeah, aroused, but the type of aroused-in-denial...

usually by the time a hrpg chara reach the point where they have to pole dancing/stripping, they're already broken, so it's kinda unnerving seeing her like that :p

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Has anyone facechecked that link?

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone facechecked that link?
I'm working on it, slowly but surely.

-Edit-
Mega link was posted. No reason to keep downloading from the other link.

Last edited:

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As a fair warning, I might have not gotten all the stuff and my character is grossly underleveled. However, I beat the game and there's a gallery room. So, here's a save, I guess.

Edit: I suppose I should write a few things about the gallery. It seems to unlock everything, even CGs you haven't seen yet. So don't worry about collecting every CG if you're playing the game by yourself. There's two parts of the gallery. The southern part of the gallery is all the CGs with the heroine, whereas the northern part of the gallery is all the CGs with secondary characters. No clue what the buttons in the southern part. The Red Icons are GoR CG, blue icons seem to be a few selected attack animations, some including punching and some including H content. Nothing gory.

As a final note, there's a part where you're on a train and might have difficulty navigating. I didn't know what the hell to do, but I managed to get to that area's boss. I killed all the mobs (which I don't think is necessary, but maybe) and then found a room with a treasure chest in it. I just went straight left until I found the boss.

Attachments

Last edited:

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

we have two mega links here guys

eggtart9929

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As a fair warning, I might have not gotten all the stuff and my character is grossly underleveled. However, I beat the game and there's a gallery room. So, here's a save, I guess.

Edit: I suppose I should write a few things about the gallery. It seems to unlock everything, even CGs you haven't seen yet. So don't worry about collecting every CG if you're playing the game by yourself. There's two parts of the gallery. The southern part of the gallery is all the CGs with the heroine, whereas the northern part of the gallery is all the CGs with secondary characters. No clue what the buttons in the southern part. The Red Icons are GoR CG, blue icons seem to be a few selected attack animations, some including punching and some including H content. Nothing gory.

As a final note, there's a part where you're on a train and might have difficulty navigating. I didn't know what the hell to do, but I managed to get to that area's boss. I killed all the mobs (which I don't think is necessary, but maybe) and then found a room with a treasure chest in it. I just went straight left until I found the boss.
For the train map I just kept going left and eventually ended up at the boss. You don't need to kill anything in the game other than the bosses. Ended the game at level 12, just had to spam a lot of consumables.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The buttons toggle the variant of the scene shown. If no buttons are pressed, you get the virgin variant. If the red button is pressed, you get the non-virgin variant, and if the blue button is pressed, you get the repeat variant (i.e. if you lost to a boss twice). I think this only affects text, so if you're playing without a translator, you can ignore the buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.