What's new

RPG [ danbo-rumansion] [ ダンボールマンション ] Ghost Party / ゴーストパーティー (RE137776) (RJ137776)

Status
Not open for further replies.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: ゴーストパーティー

can someone help me out? i downloaded the game, both version and it still continue giving me errors

what im doing wrong?

it reads
Unable to find file:
Audio/BGM/moonrunes
i got the same problem, with an other audio files....the strange thing is....the file is actually there.....but the game can't find it o_O

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rename the file, problem solved.

If you can't rename it, download the trial from the product page and overwrite the audio folder with the files included in the trial.

TheCardWielder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hate to necro this, but could someone please re-upload a MEGA link for this game please? It would seem I cannot find a working download for this game anywhere

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi, I'm replaying this game and I want to know if there's a way to find/but new equipment? Or I have to grind a few levels? Thanks in advance and sorry for bringing this up.

gelodsanti

Reputation score
I tried downloading from the 2 MEGA links, both doesn't work anymore.

Can someone re-upload it to MEGA?

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi, I'm replaying this game and I want to know if there's a way to find/but new equipment? Or I have to grind a few levels? Thanks in advance and sorry for bringing this up.
I second that question, I didn't know that this game was discussed here! I' having trouble with enemies from the second wave of dungeons (after clearing all of the first three dungeons once).

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
8. Do not needlessly bump or necro a thread if you are not requesting nor sharing new information.
Im liking the games by this creator, but it seems none of them are translated. Woe to the obscure creators!

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Im liking the games by this creator, but it seems none of them are translated. Woe to the obscure creators!
Woe to the people who pointlessly necro dead threads causing them to be moved out of the hgame section.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs, requires: description. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.