What's new

RPG RPG Maker ブラックメタルu-1 (circle game colection)

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: ブラックメタルu-1 (circle game colection)

I finished this circle's last game yesterday and I must say that my opinion on this circle changed quite a bit. Previously I had just played the demo of their 3D Maze RPG game, Kyonyuu Treasure, and thought that the game was so-so and the art too. I had all their game listed as favorites anyway (big boobs fan that I am) but always ended up buying other stuff.

The art in this game seems a liiiittle better, but yeah, I think that's where they should focus to improve in the future. I mean, it's like they do have a grasp on the idea but fail to really define it. The poses and the overall bodies most of the time are actually hot but I think they don't break the mold, it feels too basic. Their focus seems to be boobs always, yet is rare to see "boob manipulation" on their scenes (btw, obviously if you don't like huge boobs you are going to hate it one way or another, so it's not relevant). The hair is ALWAYS the same, the only changes are length and color.

But the game itself I thought it was awesome, really a good nod to Resident Evil 1. The mapping was good, liked the atmosphere of the game, and the gameplay was solid. The only thing I hated was not being able to turn around without moving (unless you can and I'm just an idiot), it made shooting pursuing fast enemies a pain in the ass. Also, there were some situations with special enemies the moved waaaay too fast and in worst case scenarios it was simply impossible to beat them without receiving tons of damage and it felt kind of cheap difficulty.

Anyways, overall I enjoyed the game and even with its faults the style ended growing up on me, I will try the other games now or maybe try finishing Kyonyuu Hazard on easy mode to see if something else unlocks.
Let go of A, turn around, press A.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I thought it was obvious I meant turn around without taking a step in the direction you want to face. For example, when you are running away from a girl if you want to face her to take a few shots you have to first take a step towards her and then draw, shoot. Against the normal girls by themselves it doesn't matter but in rooms with lots of girls or just a fast girl, it's annoying.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

you know, this is probably one of my favorite games so far. Comes very close to beating MGQ. I hope he makes a sequels or another game like this. I'm a huge fan of reverse rape of this kind.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

MGQ? :confused:

I sure don't mind a Kyonyuu Hazzard 2 in the city/police station/underground lab and 2 main characters :D

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

did anyone get the updated version? Could someone upload it?

OP
an anonymous

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

so i found some nice persons who buy the 2 missing drm protected bf games and their willing to share them but the drm protection would block the game if they giving out links:(

so if anyone knows how to bypass thad dlsite drm protection put an
step by step explanation here?,

because if we don't hack thad drm more h game devs will use it
(a drm protected robf game would be a nightmare for all lurkers):(

it's our duty to finding a way to bypass drm and sharing everything with the world:D

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

so i found some nice persons who buy the 2 missing drm protected bf games and their willing to share them but the drm protection would block the game if they giving out links:(

it's our duty to finding a way to bypass drm and sharing everything with the world:D
I believe renaming files would work. But its a process. You'll need a doc/text to tell the person how to renamed it back to the regular file name.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Old memory dump method should do it.

OP
an anonymous

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

I believe renaming files would work. But its a process. You'll need a doc/text to tell the person how to renamed it back to the regular file name.
Old memory dump method should do it.
ditent work becouse the login ID from a dlsite account that has purchased the game is required to put in the dlsite drm pop up bevor the game starts,
(and they don't giving their dlsite acc log ins out for sharing):(

is there a secure method to bypass this drm?

or cut the game from it?

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Like I said, memory dump method.

put in login, open game -> task manager -> right click game.exe -> dump

OP
an anonymous

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

poorly the 2 peoples who bought the game, decide that's too risky to share them, and they cant bypass the drm,
thad dump method doesn't seems to work:(
(and they say i should stop bothering them about it):eek:

so did anyone else bought one of these 2 drm protected bf games?
(those 2)

and try to bypass the drm?

i would buy them myself (to break that damn drm) but my cc doesn't like dlsite:(

OP
an anonymous

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

so since no one answered i decided to search again and i've been through all h sites i know
(even russian,chinese,türkis) and this is the best i could find:

this rapidgator link there seems to be damaged but it has the right zitse,

the rest where youst fake or dead links (games are years old)
anyway the problem here are not the links it's that damn drm,
because i know there people here who bought it and could share it but they cant bypass the drm protection,

i m certain sure if the other h stuff devs would using thad dlsite drm protection
there would be nothing to pirating here,:(
(so let's pray they never finding out about thad drm)

anyway i get a new cc next year, then i probably gonna try and buy them,
(thought it would be the first time i buy something from dlsite):eek:

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

did anyone get the updated version? Could someone upload it?
I'm surprised nobody's done this since the one thing you couldn't do until the 1.02 update (it's 1.03 now) was view actual scenes (only cg)

kimjongnuke

Lurker
Reputation score
Recently purchased this and got someone to crack open the DRM.

RJ207607:

RJ119222

Be awesome to get translation. Fun BF games.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
doubling up my request from 3 years ago about an updated kyonyu hazard

RapNeo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm still looking for something about this , but I still can not find anything.