What's new

DLSite Game Manager 0.3.3

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I stopped completely with trying to update games I had already added, but the ones I ran into that the error happened to (deleting all information and giving off the "unhandled exception" error) and that I remember off the top of my head were the following games:
RE154279
RE218960
RE217018
RE213312
Tried to add FEJ Code again just to trigger the error. The log has been attached.

Since most games have been lacking the RJ/RE codes, I've looked them up and simply added a text file with the code as the name, and nothing in it. It's these files that the manager adds as games themselves. This happens both when I drag and drop the folder (I sort everything by Circle/Dev, so I just drag and drop the Circle/Dev folder) and when I use the "add games" function. Added two images of this in the spoiler below.

Attachments

phantasmx

Lurker
Reputation score
RE154279
RE218960
RE217018
RE213312
Yes, these are games without japanese DLSite page. I updated mod to version 0.41 with a fix.
Since most games have been lacking the RJ/RE codes, I've looked them up and simply added a text file with the code as the name, and nothing in it. It's these files that the manager adds as games themselves.
Confirmed. I always add RJ codes in folder names and do not use text files, that's why I missed this bug. Also fixed in version 0.41.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Tried it out. Everything worked now. The AlePro games didn't download the DLsite ratings, but that's the only thing it didn't do, and is kind of a small deal, but figured you might want to know. Thanks for the quick fix mate! Love the application to begin with, and your mod makes it even better.

phantasmx

Lurker
Reputation score
The AlePro games didn't download the DLsite ratings, but that's the only thing it didn't do, and is kind of a small deal, but figured you might want to know.
That's because ratings always are pulled out from japanese pages. This behavior is from original program, it does not even has the code to get rating from english page, because usually sales there are very small and not representative enough for ratings. Well, considering there are english only works, i will think about adding it somewhere in the future.

AkizukiMarina

Reputation score
Sorry I'm a newbie in this forum, and I'm a Taiwanese so my English is not pretty well.
I have a question after I download and use the DLSite game manager 0.3.3 with Mod version 0.41.
The "Tags" seems to be translate to English tags from Japanese DLSite.
Can I keep them still in Japanese? Thank you!

About_Game_Manager.png

Last edited:

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Uhm hello, i'm using the game manager v0.3.3 mod 0.43, the manager detects my game just fine, but when i'm trying to connect to the DLsite, this message pops out:

2018-08-17_134546.jpg

I'm pretty sure its because my ISP blocks DLsite, anyway to bypass that or force the manager using VPN?

Thank you very much.

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Give me RJ code of the game, and attach Error.log file from manager's folder, I will look into it.
Well... all of my games are like that, to be exactly clear, the manager recognize all of my games, but the cant find the tags, cover, etc from DLsite..

Here's how the Manager looks like:

2018-08-18_210732.jpg

And I can't find the Error.log, searched it the manager folder, but there's nothing like it.

Can you access DLSite in browser?
Sadly, No. I can't access DLsite without VPN like Hola/Tunnel bear...

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If so, the only option would be to use system-wide VPN client (like free SoftEther VPN for example) when adding or updating games.

Uh yeah, I tried using panda dome VPN? and the manager did its thing:

Maybe I'm asking too much, but could there be a chance that the manager could also using some kind VPN method to connect to DLsite? just wondering.

Atm I'm pretty much satisfied with this result.:)

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey, could we get this stickied again please? It's still really useful despite the lack of updates

abadguy87

Lurker
Reputation score
what a wonderful tool, please tell me something like this exists also for other DLSite products like doujins so that I can stop having an ocean of RJxxx anonymous files

abadguy87

Lurker
Reputation score

phantasmx

Lurker
Reputation score
Amazing work man! Thank you so much! Just one thing, is there a way so that I can drop a zip/rar (with the RJ code in its name ofc) without having to extract it first? Because right now I have to unzip every archive before I can add it to the manager.
Original behavior is that archives, containing exe files, are unpacking automatically. I tweaked the code so that now all archives will be unpacked automatically upon adding to manager.
Try new version v0.44 https://ulmf.org/threads/dlsite-game-manager-0-3-3.6298/post-685603
I will probably also add option to add archives without unpacking if needed, but that will have to wait.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Heya! Been quite some time since you and I went back and forth in here Phantasm! Been using this program every damn day (almost) ever since, and now have a health collection of over 1200 games added to it! Just curious if you've added support for the new score system yet that DLsite is using now? The smileys aren't used at all anymore, and have been replaced with stars, which also adds decimals, making it a "of ten" system instead of five. This in turn makes it so that no games you add to the manager have scores at all. I've added them manually, but all 4.5's then become 4's, which isn't entirely representative. Not a big problem, and it might even have already been fixed (I'm still on 0.41), but wanted to bring it up nonetheless.

Cheers once again for an awesome program, still heavily in use and much beloved, over half a year later!