What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

Played that. Got bored (since there I now have a bigger backlog to play).

Still a good game tho'.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've actually played Elona.

I don't actively try to grind for resources (because fuck grinding) but I liked Elona...I assume we're talking about the same game here (with the 2D map and the war-little girls and the Ether storms and the RNG dungeons...).

Bit of a pity it died, really.
Your pet is running toward you gleefully! It's a...

a. Dog!
b. Cat!
c. Bear!
d. Little Girl!
We all know which one everybody chooses, even if they're not spoiled by the Wiki. Non-lolicons included, for the sheer novelty factor.

But yeah, Elona is best played as a pseudo life-sim with roguelike RPG elements, as aiming for specific (in-game) goals [read: main quest] in a short amount of time tends to require excessive amounts of grinding before your character is anywhere near enough strong. Best way for players to enjoy the game is to take it slow.

Nice game, regardless.

Side note, I take it that you didn't play a spellcaster, right?

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I tried.

I think that's all I need to say.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Trick (In Elona+ anyways) is to run Poppy Cave over and over until you get a bunch of spell books and translatable books. If you go about usual gameplay, it'll be a looooong time before you have enough translated books to join the Mage's Guild. After you join, spell skilling and such is much easier. My first Mage was a pain, the one I made when I came back to the game was much easier (Well, it helps that they increased spell stocks and such too).

More on topic, I wish more H games took a page from Elona. I love the more realistic approach to level/skilling up with the potential system and such. It isn't "Beat monsters over the head with a club, use exp to level intelligence and magically become a powerful mage", like most rpgs. That disconnect between your stats and what you do to earn them usually bothers me.

If Elona had hentai/sprite sex, it would be amazing. The only long term/massive hentai rpg project I can think of is Violated Heroine (Which is also amazing).

Last edited:

dienow

Reputation score

I reached the end of the demo's trial period? I can no longer play levels.

I've never played a demo of an eroge that had a limited trial period. I thought those vanished in the 90s.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I reached the end of the demo's trial period? I can no longer play levels.

I've never played a demo of an eroge that had a limited trial period. I thought those vanished in the 90s.
If it's what I think your talking of then it's because you have too much items in your inventory. Go sell some stuff off and then you should be fine.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

\'w '/ Ver 0.99!

Looks like mostly non-H additions this time (achievement rewards, some options added, etc)

spaminator

Reputation score

Wow I wonder if that means it is coming out for reals soon? I wonder what he has left to add.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My body is ready. Best part of this game is it seems it'll have some length/replayability to it. Love me some sidescrollers with battle rape and such, but when they only last 20 minutes or so, it's a little sad.

DerPeter

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I really hope this game makesit into the english dlsite too.
Does anyone plan to make an uncensored or/and translated version?

On a related note, is it possible to save or increase the window size of the new demo? (0.99)

Wings012

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I deleted 0.9 before unpacking 0.99 and found that my save game was kept.

So eh. Means the save game isn't in the game folder?

nnescio

Reputation score

My body is ready. Best part of this game is it seems it'll have some length/replayability to it. Love me some sidescrollers with battle rape and such, but when they only last 20 minutes or so, it's a little sad.
It's pretty much a testament to its replayability that people are willing to wipe their saves and start all over again after each time to demo is updated. And the game is not even finished yet!

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I deleted 0.9 before unpacking 0.99 and found that my save game was kept.

So eh. Means the save game isn't in the game folder?
Unity by default stores your saves elsewhere.
Odds are if the game doesn't give you a save screen it's saving to the default location. I don't remember where it is though.

DerPeter

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If someone can/wants to write a bug report in japanese:
When the blue harpy is grabbed by a horny eagle, it turn into a purple harpy. Same goes for the green harpy.

MinamotoTerumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is a cool game and it convinced me to make an account on this site. Pixel hentai is nice and impregnation is uncommon enough but to have it as a gameplay mechanic is cool as well >.<

Can't wait for the finished version, and hopefully an english translation. And maybe an animation gallery to go with the CG one.

Donald Faction

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ver0.992 just came out but it looks like it's just bug fixes i think it's safe to assume that there will be no more content version and this is the finished demo.

Karissataylor6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really liked it, but are there really only three playable areas in the demo?

Ayu Break

Reputation score

Yes, level 1, 2 and 2EX.