What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

What main menu?

bottom right corner has 2 buttons:
the bottom one is the volume setting(the one with "0~100" on it).
the other one clears your saved game.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Why can't I stop playing this game? Can't wait until there's more content - is there any trend with the author and updates?

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

the author hopes the game will finished and released around March, i got it from v0.6 update comment section

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wish there was a gallery function. Can someone rip the animations to r34 or something?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Wish there was a gallery function. Can someone rip the animations to r34 or something?
It's probably going to be in the full game, or later version of trial (after they fix all the bugs)

I mean, that blank space between the game start and quit game buttons seems very suspicious...

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'll definitely have to find a way to pay for this one. Interesting that looking at the author's DLsite sales, his works shot up hugely in popularity once he began to release sprite hentai.

Wish-List / Gameplay things I hope they sort out
----------
1) When your unit and an enemy are copulating, the camera should focus on them when your unit gets impregnated. Hopefully, knowing the creator, they'll have a big, messy cum animation for it too.

2) Brighter trajectory line. The current one is kind of hard to see once you're zoomed all the way out.

3) The stage where the tree breaks apart, once it breaks the model should just disappear altogether since it often obscures where the enemy units are located.

4) Female enemies and playable raper monsters?

5) Ability to proceed during dialogue sequences using a key instead of having to click.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

loot window will need some fixing I guess..

EDIT: yeah it can get even more broken..

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

loot window will need some fixing I guess..

EDIT: yeah it can get even more broken..
Items just have wayyy too high drop rate right now, I think in the retail version it should get toned down a bit (I mean finding the rare weapon with 1000 attack makes whoever equip it just faceroll the enemies)

Or limit it to at most one chest per enemy so unless there's a super long stage you're unlikely to hit that many loots.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Items just have wayyy too high drop rate right now, I think in the retail version it should get toned down a bit (I mean finding the rare weapon with 1000 attack makes whoever equip it just faceroll the enemies)

Or limit it to at most one chest per enemy so unless there's a super long stage you're unlikely to hit that many loots.
try facerolling the Maniac difficulty enemies ^^
(hint: it wont work until high enough lvl, the screenie is from 2-5 on hard)

EDIT: also the droprate would be fine if there was a way to dump all the trashy stuff in a swift and clean manner.. currently the sell stuff one-by-one takes longer than clearing a map for said items..

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

try facerolling the Maniac difficulty enemies ^^
(hint: it wont work until high enough lvl, the screenie is from 2-5 on hard)

EDIT: also the droprate would be fine if there was a way to dump all the trashy stuff in a swift and clean manner.. currently the sell stuff one-by-one takes longer than clearing a map for said items..
There's a check box for "double click to sell" at the bottom (something with W on it)

.- . then just double click everything you want to sell.

S

Sythis_Sythes

Unrelated to the actual game, but why am i seeing hentai games being made with unity game making engine all of a sudden?

not that it's bad, since it's a nice free engine, but still....just weird...

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Unrelated to the actual game, but why am i seeing hentai games being made with unity game making engine all of a sudden?

not that it's bad, since it's a nice free engine, but still....just weird...
free engine, experience, it's like "why not ?", trying out new things is always good.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Items won't show up in the equip menu anymore. A bunch of my units disappeared (Only to return later), seems buggy as heck right now. I didn't mess with any of the menus or anything. I had to restart the game from scratch to fix it. There's also a camera bug on some maps that don't let you scroll. There's also PLENTY of inventory bugs. The whole screen can bug out.

Otherwise really fun game so far, I ignored this demo for a while but I'm looking forward to it now. The amount of variety is pretty impressive, I wonder if he'll be able to keep up that pace.

Last edited:

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hrmmh. The new demo is still sort of buggy, but at least I don't get the 9999 infinity everything bug anymore.

Some game-hindering bugs are still there though, like the one in 2-5, where if you switch characters while in-battle the camera pans to the left and stays there. And sometimes if you click on a weapon equipped to someone, it gives you some sort of blue screen where you're stuck.

Last edited:

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so I made a purple slime girl land on a yellow slime monster in 1-5 with hearts and the, um. Purple slime girl changed colour :Va

Out of curiosity, is it possible to get clothing/armour for the heroine(?), the harpies and the slimegirls yet?

Last edited:

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so I made a purple slime girl land on a yellow slime monster in 1-5 with hearts and the, um. Purple slime girl changed colour :Va

Out of curiosity, is it possible to get clothing/armour for the heroine(?), the harpies and the slimegirls yet?
The heroine has a dress she can equip, and the harpies have their own armor too. I don't think the slime girls can equip anything besides accessories.

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The heroine has a dress she can equip, and the harpies have their own armor too. I don't think the slime girls can equip anything besides accessories.
I haven't seen anything for the Harpies yet myself. I've seen the bee girl ... pants? though.

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can see other units that weren't included in the demo in the creator's blog.

Also a mock up of the complete main menu.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah that's why I said the amount of variety he has planned is quite absurd, he has all kinds of monsters and monster girls planned if you go through his blog. Plenty of nice art and gifs there.

If you count that each of the main girls (5 currently it seems) has her own sex animation with each "heart" monster, and the monster girl that spawns from that specific monster does too, that's 6 animations per monster type. Pretty nuts. Go far enough back through his blog and you can see many different monsters and monster girls (spawned from different monster) he's working on.

Wolf, Ogre, Batgirl (Belonging to some bat like enemy), Scorpion/Tentaclegirl (No idea what monster that will spawn from), there's some floating loli creature, not sure if it's an enemy or a monster girl, centaur girls, snake girls, flying fish girls, octopus girls, plant girls, spider girls, bunny girls, ogre girl (Looks like she'll come from the ogre enemy)...Man think of all those animations... What an ambitious project. Don't forget that he needs to add armors on to EACH AND EVERY one of those that have armor slots.

I hope it turns out well, won't be surprised on any delays.

Last edited: