What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

...won't be surprised on any delays.
yeah, well I kinda got the feeling a lot of the animations are already done and the author is just getting into making it work properly (seems like most of the problems with the current state of the game is mainly UI related bugs with some occasional save file corruption.. srsly I just had it wipe me again and I was almost done with the maniac stages..)

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

(...)
Scorpion/Tentaclegirl (No idea what monster that will spawn from)
(...)
Tentaclegirl

I'm going to just make a suggestion here
I think they might come from the combination of tentacle monster+girl

Also, fun game, got to 2-5 before I actually found the sex in it, gameplay is actually pretty amusing

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Most likely, I just thought it was weird that A: She's furry (Ears and fur), and B: her "tentacles" resemble scorpion and foxish/animal tails more than you know, tentacles. She almost looks more like some kind of chimera/Scylla than a tentagirl. She's certainly interesting, as much as I love the classic monster girls, it's really cool to see some original designs too.

Translated her and she is indeed a Scylla. Funny I'm watching someone play Scylla in Smite and the fact that she could be a Scylla just dawned on me before I translated the blog post, haha.

Last edited:

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Gifs tho'.

On an interesting note, this is the only H-animation in the game (besides the one cumshot during the beginning scene) that's uncensored. I wonder if it'll be possible to uncensor the game when it finally releases.

Last edited:
S

Sythis_Sythes

after the update, i've gotten at least 2 sets of clothes that none of my monster girls can use.

interestingly, the harpy girls equip the bows. I originally thought those were for an NPC that joins you later on in the game.

Off Topic, i'm wondering if the developer though to make a monster girl that's always 'horny' and can make any kind of monster from it. Hmmm, reminds me of ditto now that i think about it,lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is V0.6 out yet? i dont see the harpie girls and stages 3 on are still locked by some menu. how do you un-equip clothes?

S

Sythis_Sythes

V0.6 is out on the blog, and yesh, harpies be flappin' 'dat ass.

to unequip something, drag and drop it in the equip menu to your item page next to it. everything in this game is mouse related, so it gets easier after figuring that out.

P.S. I dont think we'll get stage 3 onward, or the extra stages, till the full game releases.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh i see, that link was not the link to the direct blog but to v0.5. no wonder i was not seeing it lol. thanks for the help.

S

Sythis_Sythes

NP, i had the strange deja vu moment when i clicked that link after hearing v0.6 was out too, but saw that it was linked to the post and not the blog itself. :3

waiting for games this good are agonizing, i wouldn't even mind the bugs in it if it released sooner :/

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Gifs tho'.

On an interesting note, this is the only H-animation in the game (besides the one cumshot during the beginning scene) that's uncensored. I wonder if it'll be possible to uncensor the game when it finally releases.
based on the CG, they are censored per image (not an overlapping image)

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Definitely on my watch list, the gameplay is actually pretty fun. Games that combine the h elements into the core gameplay generally work better than games that throw it in as a gor or event scene. These kind of games are designed from the ground up to be real hgames, not half-assed games with the sex tossed in because nobody would buy it otherwise.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you get the H Scenes? I have them land near the hearts and nothing happens.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you get the H Scenes? I have them land near the hearts and nothing happens.
You have to land -on- the monsters. The monstergirls can only get H'd by their respective species. EX: Slimegirl with slimes, beegirls with bees, harpies with eagles. The two human girls can get H'd by all types.

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Decided to uncensor the opening scene version of slime love-makin'

Trying my hand at uncensoring pics the hard way, haha...

Last edited:

xdr22

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I haven't played the demo yet but the fact that a circle who know more about pixel animation than game design do a simple game to focus on their strong point is a very good idea.

droglob

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I haven't played the demo yet but the fact that a circle who know more about pixel animation than game design do a simple game to focus on their strong point is a very good idea.
Yet somehow manages to be a better game then the vast majority of shovelware out there.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That's because shovelware companies hire programmers and have them shit out badly designed and badly drawn games.

Games need designers, artists, and programmers. I made a quick heirarchy to explain why ero games are so rarely fun to play.

Tier 0: Programmers. Every game company wants programmers. If you have no programmers, your game is actually just pictures (lol), so you can't just not have any.

Tier 1: Artists. Pretty much all game companies want artists. Artists make your game stand out, and make people click on ads for your game. They're really important, but you can get by with only one or two artists if you want to cut costs. Or if you really want to cut costs, you can just get your programmers to draw stick figures.

Tier 2: Designers. Only larger companies will hire designers. Designers make your game fun. However, since how 'fun' your game is only matters in terms of how likely players are to tell their friends about your game, small companies generally don't want to hire designers. This is especially true with ero games, since the market is dinky, and by nature people generally don't want to talk to the guys at work about how much fun they had in Happy Happy Rape Time Ni Hao Jackie Chan last night.

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's because shovelware companies hire programmers and have them shit out badly designed and badly drawn games.

Games need designers, artists, and programmers. I made a quick heirarchy to explain why ero games are so rarely fun to play.

Tier 0: Programmers. Every game company wants programmers. If you have no programmers, your game is actually just pictures (lol), so you can't just not have any.

Tier 1: Artists. Pretty much all game companies want artists. Artists make your game stand out, and make people click on ads for your game. They're really important, but you can get by with only one or two artists if you want to cut costs. Or if you really want to cut costs, you can just get your programmers to draw stick figures.

Tier 2: Designers. Only larger companies will hire designers. Designers make your game fun. However, since how 'fun' your game is only matters in terms of how likely players are to tell their friends about your game, small companies generally don't want to hire designers. This is especially true with ero games, since the market is dinky, and by nature people generally don't want to talk to the guys at work about how much fun they had in Happy Happy Rape Time Ni Hao Jackie Chan last night.
Plox, I tell my friends about that game all the time.