What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

Happy Happy Rape Time Ni Hao Jackie Chan last night.
"I don't want any trouble!" Jackie then proceeds to beat up the all-female gang with a broomstick, ladder, a milk crate, and a 4 piece living room furniture set. He proceeds to rape them with said items.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Has there been any mention of when the full version might be released? Google translate made a mess of that web page.

textbook703

Reputation score

"I don't want any trouble!" Jackie then proceeds to beat up the all-female gang with a broomstick, ladder, a milk crate, and a 4 piece living room furniture set. He proceeds to rape them with said items.
Funniest comment I've ever read on this site, and I've been here for years.

textbook703

Reputation score

Oh and in case anybody missed it, mech01 edited his post on the last page, adding his HAND-UNCENSORED version of the purple haired girl + blue slime animation. He (probably? dunno how it works) put some effort into it, so figured I'd repost it.

[...]Trying my hand at uncensoring pics the hard way, haha...

TheCardWielder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good work on the uncensoring Mech01, I hope you'll be able to do all of the animations. Does anyone think it might be possible to uncensor all of the animations in game? (I can't tell if Mech01's simply uncensored these as gifs, or if they are actually in game)

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is there a way to get rid of those impact-markers?
I can't even see the animations properly, especially with the slimes...

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to get rid of those impact-markers?
I can't even see the animations properly, especially with the slimes...
I found them to be kinda annoying also, but most of the time if you zoom in all the way and move the camera up a bit it kinda goes behind the animations, (like its made with some weird 3D layering..) well most of the time it does for me at least..

comradered

Reputation score

Aaaaand my save gets corrupted for the third time. Damn it, if I didn't like this game-demo so much I'd...

Anyway, the weapon drops for the demo are all randomized, right? Because I can't seem to get that sword with the 1k attack rating, even on Hard difficulty. Though I did get the third katana for the maid.

nnescio

Reputation score

Aaaaand my save gets corrupted for the third time. Damn it, if I didn't like this game-demo so much I'd...

Anyway, the weapon drops for the demo are all randomized, right? Because I can't seem to get that sword with the 1k attack rating, even on Hard difficulty. Though I did get the third katana for the maid.
*shrug*

Spears and Staves seem to drop far, far, too commonly.

(One got one bow with a rarity of two stars.)

Also, I'll recommend backing up the saves. I suspect there's a database issue here, as the UI seems to be messed up more often (and with correspondingly longer load times) the more units and items you have.

Game gets better once I sold off most of the junk and unneeded units. Haven't had a corrupted save so far.

--

Also, the 'screen turns purple' UI glitch seems to be connected with slotted seals (cards). The problem goes away after I removed the seal (and put in another one later). Removal and saving (change screens or exit to map) need to be done while blind though, as you can't see the buttons when the UI glitch kicks in.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Actually corrupted savefiles only happened to me when I sold a unit.. (actually selling a unit brings all kinds of bugs if you sold an "older" unit...)

Also the inventory screens lags when you have around max items(250) or more.. glitching with inventory also happens mainly when you sell an "older" item from the list..

Overall if you keep your inventory clean, and keep only a few units selling the fresh ones every time the game has much less chance to corrupt the save file.

Jolish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, I'll recommend backing up the saves. I suspect there's a database issue here, as the UI seems to be messed up more often (and with correspondingly longer load times) the more units and items you have.
Where are the saves located anyway? I can't seem to find them in the normal places.

Evilmonkey3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I broked it forever D:

Every time I sold a slime girl, it would glitch, but work again if I reset the game, but this time, when I loaded the game up, the music was different, the sounds effects were gone, and I couldn't even attack enemies anymore... now it's stuck like that.

Donald Faction

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Great game but with the large amount of bugs i hope that the release date is later rather then sooner.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I broked it forever D:

Every time I sold a slime girl, it would glitch, but work again if I reset the game, but this time, when I loaded the game up, the music was different, the sounds effects were gone, and I couldn't even attack enemies anymore... now it's stuck like that.
yeah repeatedly selling the starter slimes got me to that point once aswell.. just delete the game and unpack it again from the zip you downloaded..

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Huh. Interesting. Removing the Maid's Armor shows her nude sprite, cool.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Huh. Interesting. Removing the Maid's Armor shows her nude sprite, cool.
it also has a fairly high chance of breaking the item UI as an added bonus...

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Good work on the uncensoring Mech01, I hope you'll be able to do all of the animations. Does anyone think it might be possible to uncensor all of the animations in game? (I can't tell if Mech01's simply uncensored these as gifs, or if they are actually in game)
No, I had to draw in the...details.

mrpoppypenguin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's a wand and a jumpsuit I keep seeing in the rewards, but I don't think I got anyone who can use them. Who uses the wands and jumpsuit?

It's pretty refreshing to have a game with great artwork that looks, sounds, and plays very well. Hope he can stick with it to a full release.

Last edited:

Jolish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a wand and a jumpsuit I keep seeing in the rewards, but I don't think I got anyone who can use them. Who uses the wands and jumpsuit?
From a status picture on the author's blog the blond human will use wands. Someone called プエッラム(Puellam?) can wear them. As my Moon isn't very good, I can't tell you who it is, but it's either the red-haired girl or the green-haired one, since the blond one has other outfits.

comradered

Reputation score

Let's just face it: doing anything in the demo gives you a slight chance of getting your game AND save corrupted. Some, like equipment-switching or unit-selling are more prone to getting that crash. Hell, switching to another character while playing the first map in 2-5 WILL break your camera angle.

Yet I still can't stop playing the demo. Not until I get that 1000-attack rating sword you guys are talking about.