What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

I believe that is now by default (the game is no longer holding your hand).

There is a card available in game that gives the line back to you. I don't know what it's called because I can't japanese, but it's like 2500 gold or something.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wow, that is shit. Someone should consider moonspeaking at him to tell him so.

Because, why wouldn't you want to waste gold and an item slot to tell where you're launching stuff?

The line doesn't even show you where you're going to land, just lets you know the position of your launch.

And yes, I'm butthurt about this, because goddamnit japan stop trying to make fun things suck with retarded cheap ass difficulty enhancments.

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

No idea what seems to be a problem. I just finished the latest demo and had no problems with beating first two difficulties and didn't find any errors.
Game is fun, but developer probably should put another button for sprite sex or whatever you call it.
Thanks to TS for showing this game to me.

schrisslat

Reputation score

Is anyone else having an issue with the tutorial window not going away? I can't play the game. I get to the first stage, the window pops up telling me how to play, and then it just stays there. Any way around this?

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Because, why wouldn't you want to waste gold and an item slot to tell where you're launching stuff?

The line doesn't even show you where you're going to land, just lets you know the position of your launch.

And yes, I'm butthurt about this, because goddamnit japan stop trying to make fun things suck with retarded cheap ass difficulty enhancments.
Er...I'm going to guess you didn't get one of those cards, since they're drop only and you get them remarkably quickly...and you need exactly one for the entire team...
Besides, at no point do you need it. I finished the demo without realizing what that card did. It does make getting babies easier tho'.

Plus you can replay the missions as often as you like without any kind of penalties at all.

This is a pretty trivial thing to get butthurt about. (Oh no the game isn't holding my hand anymore how DARE they :mad:)

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I didn't realize you can click mid-launch to have them attack immediately instead of having to wait a turn. And then everything made sense.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is anyone else having an issue with the tutorial window not going away? I can't play the game. I get to the first stage, the window pops up telling me how to play, and then it just stays there. Any way around this?
I'm having the same issue, and restarting the game seems to do nothing, has a solution been found by any chance?

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I suppose he ought to add an auto lock-on function too?

Maybe auto-regenerating health for all characters.

Or, maybe you can quit sucking at games...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I thought it was kind of easy/repetitive with the direction line telling you how to launch your characters. Where was the challenge before? Of course I haven't tried to demo to see exactly how much more difficult it makes it, sounds like it's decently balanced though. Seems like you just need to shoot girls around a few times to remember/figure out how the trajectory works.

Not sure why that guy got so upset lol.

comradered

Reputation score

I didn't really find the whole no-guidelines thing to be too much of a bother. Sure, at first you'd have to grasp how much you'll pull on the jump, but after that its like you never needed it anyway.

You know what would make stuff hard as balls? Wind resistance.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I thought it was kind of easy/repetitive with the direction line telling you how to launch your characters. Where was the challenge before? Of course I haven't tried to demo to see exactly how much more difficult it makes it, sounds like it's decently balanced though. Seems like you just need to shoot girls around a few times to remember/figure out how the trajectory works.

Not sure why that guy got so upset lol.
Who??? if u guys do not know what this game is look at the 1st post
IT Say ANGRY BIRD .
For those Who dun like it please dun ruin it.:mad::mad:

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Who??? if u guys do not know what this game is look at the 1st post
IT Say ANGRY BIRD .
For those Who dun like it please dun ruin it.:mad::mad:
Oh yeah the game that ripped off of games like crash the castle and like right. If i remember I don't think those had guidelines either. Maybe it was just a thing for casuals...

MixMasterChem

Reputation score

How does one go about getting the new girl? I've tried everything I can think of. I can't help but feel I'm just not doing an obvious thing.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

How does one go about getting the new girl? I've tried everything I can think of. I can't help but feel I'm just not doing an obvious thing.
Clear 2-5 or go view the event for clearing 2-5, she should be in your unit storage at that point.

Wings012

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody played Princess Punt? This is basically Princess Punt.

Same gameplay. Launch units to wreck enemies, and they keep attacking/get hurt. Can't remember if you game overed after you ran out of units in Princess Punt though. I think they kept taking turns wailing on each other until a result.

I'm all for eroge with tangible gameplay.

I just realized getting different main girls pregnant resulted in different coloured offspring. Anybody figure out exactly if there's any point to this? I'm guessing there's some stat variation and elemental resistances or something.

Can't wait for the full game. Fan of this artist, and it's about time that spritework was used in a full game.

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just realized getting different main girls pregnant resulted in different coloured offspring. Anybody figure out exactly if there's any point to this? I'm guessing there's some stat variation and elemental resistances or something..
Pretty much that. One of the tutorial stages has a dialogue box saying which colors trump which.

On another note, what the hell is up with the update making it so some attacks can just miss entirely? I've lost a few missions to that!

Ayu Break

Reputation score

Anyone having the diologue box error I've found a trick.
Boot an older version and play past the tutorial, the last is 1-4, quit and load current version.

it's not ideal and the opening CG won't go into the gallery, but it lets you get further and try the green girl.

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Pretty much that. One of the tutorial stages has a dialogue box saying which colors trump which.

On another note, what the hell is up with the update making it so some attacks can just miss entirely? I've lost a few missions to that!
It's elemental resistance. Red = fire, Blue = water, green = earth.
Fire beats water, water beats earth, earth beats fire, straightforward.
Light and Dark beats each other (and the maid is dark, I believe)

The attacks have always had a chance to miss entirely...unless you're talking about literally missing the enemy (in which case you're bad at the game and should feel bad :D). I think the developer toyed around with some values in-game, but personally having a miss has never really been a problem...although to be fair I usually end up replaying stages for new characters so I end up being vastly overleveled.

Also, the drop rates for the game has been decreased (or so it feels) in order to make the shop more relevant. I actually had to buy equipment for children.

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Missing does seem rather common when using the ranged units. I've had full bursts from leveled archers--harpy and green heroine--miss almost entirely. I rarely see melee miss unless lower level. No idea if there is an accuracy stat or something though.

Don't know if anyone can or wants to report this bug to the maker, but I've had birds fly below the bridge in the second area and they're nearly impossible to hit since they can't get back up. So far I've managed to hit them with auto attacking ae's but it's a rather annoying bug. The inability to see the lower part of the bridge most of the time also makes it annoying to actually see what's going on down there in the auto attack brawl.

Fun little game though.