What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

C0mpl1cat10n

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, it looks like using the 100% off coupon doesn't properly count as "purchasing" the game, so you can't fucking authenticate your download because it doesn't think you own it. Good fucking job DLSite, you absolute mongs.

I've sent them a message, but it probably won't be fixed a day or two.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Ok, it looks like using the 100% off coupon doesn't properly count as "purchasing" the game, so you can't fucking authenticate your download because it doesn't think you own it. Good fucking job DLSite, you absolute mongs.

I've sent them a message, but it probably won't be fixed a day or two.
DRM being cancerous? Why am I not surprised. I did get my free copy to launch though so maybe they already fixed it?

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Now, comparing the performance of the original Japanese version with the DRMed English version it would seem that the DRM fucks performance hard. Testing them both on the same computer (a pretty powerful computer, at that) the original version always runs smoothly while the DRMed stutters.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The DLSite english translation for this game just released ( ).

If you bought the game beforehand, you should have a coupon that gives you 100% off of the translation, BUT IT IS ONLY VALID UNTIL 23:59 TODAY, so you better act quick.
Are you sure you read that wrong? Cause those 100% off coupons usually last a year.

C0mpl1cat10n

Lurker
Reputation score
Are you sure you read that wrong? Cause those 100% off coupons usually last a year.
I possibly did read it wrong; it would make a lot more sense for it to last a year. I just saw Sep 19 23:59 and assumed I needed to use it now.

And yeah, the performance in the EN version is fucking atrocious. On the lowest resolution at the lowest setting, it stutters on every coin pickup, when you initiate attacks and when the level finishes. What a joke.

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I wrote something before, thinking i resolved the problem but it was wrong! Anyway they removed the DRM, now you can download the game and play it without any problems!

Last edited:

C0mpl1cat10n

Lurker
Reputation score
What are the items you get from 3 starring the Maniac SP supposed to be? None of them appeared in my inventory after beating the stages.

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I wrote something before, thinking i resolved the problem but it was wrong! Anyway they removed the DRM, now you can download the game and play it without any problems!
Whoever said DRM doesn't impact performance is a liar. :mad:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
There's a demo (probably there for a while) featuring a Monkey girl who reminds me of Sonson. Is this Dystopia's next game? Because if it is, I'm hype. Sorry if this is old news, I've been playing that demo all day and totally want more.

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's a demo (probably there for a while) featuring a Monkey girl who reminds me of Sonson. Is this Dystopia's next game? Because if it is, I'm hype. Sorry if this is old news, I've been playing that demo all day and totally want more.
Yes it's their next game, Saiyuki, I think there is a thread about it as well? I'm not sure, either way they are going to release a new version of the alpha every month

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
there was an update or somethng on interbreed? seems that it was posted again in the releases on dlsite 2 or 3 days ago so i dont know what they do?

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
there was an update or somethng on interbreed? seems that it was posted again in the releases on dlsite 2 or 3 days ago so i dont know what they do?
They released the English and Chinese version.

n0name

Reputation score
What are the items you get from 3 starring the Maniac SP supposed to be? None of them appeared in my inventory after beating the stages.
Same, no loot from maniac SP and broken save from JP version, old story.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Has someone actually bought the english version? If so: Is it a proper english release, or just a shoddy translation over the japanese one?

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Has someone actually bought the english version? If so: Is it a proper english release, or just a shoddy translation over the japanese one?
It's a good translation as far as I can tell.