What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

Yeah. That bridge needs some new rope (probably an issue with...what's it called. ragdolling. Simple rigidbodies don't behave like that).

I usually put my archers (up to two) as the first deployed units and I just stick them in mid-air to take potshots at the birds and the bees...doesn't make them any more accurate, but it does make them slightly more useful.

Doe the harpy have clothing? I feel like she should have clothing.

mrpoppypenguin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Doe the harpy have clothing? I feel like she should have clothing.
She does. It's that little armor piece that looks like a bullet. It's supposed to be her top.

The only creature without clothing or weapons is the slime girl, I think.

Wings012

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Harpies can hit pretty hard if you get them to fire point blank.

I only started with 0.9, so I don't know this. Are save games compatible between versions?

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

where u got that red harpy?? i only see black green and blue.

Wings012

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't think it's in the game yet. There will probably be a red heroine you can use to create them.

The sprite came from the creator's blog.

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Harpies can hit pretty hard if you get them to fire point blank.

I only started with 0.9, so I don't know this. Are save games compatible between versions?
If the author is using Unity's default save system then...uh, no. Kinda, sorta. It ultimately depends on *what* information is being saved, but usually when the game updates (like, say, get a new character, or get a new equipment) then the save file will break with extreme prejudice (because the memory addresses get moved around).

Wings012

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If the author is using Unity's default save system then...uh, no. Kinda, sorta. It ultimately depends on *what* information is being saved, but usually when the game updates (like, say, get a new character, or get a new equipment) then the save file will break with extreme prejudice (because the memory addresses get moved around).
Don't think I'll bother grinding up to beat the higher difficulties then.

I was just wondering from the people who played the earlier versions, whether they tried overwriting the old game and seeing if the saves were kept.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't think I'll bother grinding up to beat the higher difficulties then.

I was just wondering from the people who played the earlier versions, whether they tried overwriting the old game and seeing if the saves were kept.
Every time I've gotten a new version, it's kept my saves etc.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Except sometimes he's said specifically that you'll have to restart. There were some major problems in the .8 update if you didn't. Not sure on the .9 update though. I think it's just best to always delete your saves and start over.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Except sometimes he's said specifically that you'll have to restart. There were some major problems in the .8 update if you didn't. Not sure on the .9 update though. I think it's just best to always delete your saves and start over.
Dunno, just saying I've never had glitches on any of the updates so far at least etc.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Dunno, just saying I've never had glitches on any of the updates so far at least etc.
There is no reason to rely on a heuristic when you have absolute knowledge available.

Which is more likely:

A) The person who made the game is correct, and save games sometimes don't work when the game gets updated. You just happened to get lucky with the ones you've had that have worked thus far.

Wrong) The person who made the game is lying or incorrect, and save games always work when the game gets updated.

The answer is Scenario A -- Scenario A is more likely. Scenario Wrong is the wrong choice.

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Err on side of safety: purge and get a clean save now instead of going "God I hope this save doesn't break when I'm one mission away from 100% completion".

Well, now and every time the dev says you should.

dienow

Reputation score

There is no reason to rely on a heuristic when you have absolute knowledge available.

Which is more likely:

A) The person who made the game is correct, and save games sometimes don't work when the game gets updated. You just happened to get lucky with the ones you've had that have worked thus far.

Wrong) The person who made the game is lying or incorrect, and save games always work when the game gets updated.

The answer is Scenario A -- Scenario A is more likely. Scenario Wrong is the wrong choice.
If you're trusting a game developer to know how his development platform, engine, and version interactions work...

Well, I'd believe the sky is green before I'd believe that.

Most devs make statements as truth without even knowing if what they're saying is true or not. For various reasons.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Which is more likely:

The original reason I replied was because someone was asking if the saves were kept, and then my second reply was to note that it's not a glitch 100% of the time, meaning that if you wanted to risk it, there is the possibility that your saves won't be broken.

Ayu Break

Reputation score

0.8 to 0.9 at least doesn't seem to glitch.
Somthing I had to make use of to get past the tutorial bug I had after all.

If that helps at all.

On a side note, anyone having to do that also can replay the scene from the gallery and get the CG unlocked.
A second CG is available for completeing EX mode
Watch out for rainbow winged vampires. :D

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A second CG is available for completeing EX mode
So there's 3 CGs total or? You can get two from 2-5 events I believe, just wanted to make sure on this.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Watch out for rainbow winged vampires. :D
What? I didn't see these rainbow winged vampires and I beat EX on both normal and hard. What am I missing/misunderstanding?

Last edited:

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

wait there are 3 CGs? only got 2.