[暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cyriel View Post
    Most likely a sequel is going to happen or possibly is already happening based on the NPC's of tobihime getting much more dedicated artwork and sprite based animations in
    their showcase (happened early 2017 iirc.)
    This isn't really news to anyone

Comment

Not to anyone rabidly following said circle, no.

Comment

Not to anyone rabidly following said circle, no.
        Not sure if you're trying to frame me here, but reading the thread doesn't make me a "rabid follower". You're not the first to post that a sequel is being worked on, we're mostly waiting for substantial updates or an ETA on the game/demo.

Comment

Originally posted by alias34 View Post
          Not sure if you're trying to frame me here, but reading the thread doesn't make me a "rabid follower". You're not the first to post that a sequel is being worked on, we're mostly waiting for substantial updates or an ETA on the game/demo.
          Nothing, but you'll pardon me for not manually clicking through 89 pages with no search function whatsoever

That said, got a quote that says so ? Basically the direct response i got was "i'd like to do a sequel" and you're saying "a sequel is being worked on". I'd love to have it official and such.

E: scratch that. Apparantly activated accounts do have a search feature.
          E2: Logical searches (tobihime 2, sequel, 2nd game, etc) yield nothing.
          Last edited by Cyriel; 1 week ago.

Comment

Nothing, but you'll pardon me for not manually clicking through 89 pages with no search function whatsoever

That said, got a quote that says so ?
            "wow this is too much work you can't just expect someone to do that oh btw can you do exactly that for me now?"
            joke's on me for even responding but here you go, I'll stop bumping after this

Originally posted by AGamerPassingBy View Post
            Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

http://b.dlsite.net/RG13306/archives/8291373.html

Now this is a surprise..

If you click the underlined link inside the address above, it will brought you to some kind of wiki page (supposedly created by the developer him/herself) where you can see the Still-In-Progress Plans for InterBreed2, and by the power of Google-Translate-Fu, it looks like the developer has planned the sequel to be a "Tower Defense"-esque game..
            [...]

Comment

So I decided to have a quick look at all of last year's blog post and I noticed that about 5 to 7 of the characters previewed are monkeys. This leads me to believe that one of the early stages is a monkey village.

Comment

Originally posted by mark21800 View Post
                So I decided to have a quick look at all of last year's blog post and I noticed that about 5 to 7 of the characters previewed are monkeys. This leads me to believe that one of the early stages is a monkey village.
                It seems pretty clear to me that he is going to do Journey to the West parody.

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaZero View Post

It seems pretty clear to me that he is going to do Journey to the West parody.
                  In that case I just hope that the pig girls are the cute type of chubby.

Comment

Originally posted by mark21800 View Post

In that case I just hope that the pig girls are the cute type of chubby.
                    Seems like pigs are guy-only
                    http://b.dlsite.net/RG13306/archives/8863852.html

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaZero View Post
                      Hopefully he carries over the 2 of every species rule from inter breed, otherwise I will be a little disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                      X