What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

sonictwitch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

A few levels have certain monsters that seem to have a 50/50 chance to have hearts. You may want to try replaying some of the water levels for xp/rewards, and see if any of them show hearts while doing so.
I only played them once so guess I didn't really consider there were others, guess I'll try replaying a few, thanks.

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How in the actual do you breed with the sea monster things, サハギン I think they're called. The only one with hearts I know is the one in Ex5-2 but it's too high.

Have a blast. Most of the time sex...able....mobs are in the first battle/wave; if they aren't - you can retry without running through the whole stage. The ones you asked about are, indeed, one of the rarest to find.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Update on the blog a few days ago with a new sprite. From what little I could understand he re is focusing on the sequel rather than adding new content to this one.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

sequel rather than adding new content to this one.
This is great

The frameworks is already there and solid enough, so he can just focus on content and animations and deliver another full product in the near future. I think thats better news than a content patch

lloyd1191

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hopefully, the climax animation will be better than the one in tobihime. Other than that, I can't wait to see what it would be about.

julyuss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hopefully, the climax animation will be better than the one in tobihime. Other than that, I can't wait to see what it would be about.
Following the trend of happy bird this game had, I'm quite sure that the sequel will be with a flappy bird esque gameplay

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hopefully, the climax animation will be better than the one in tobihime.
Yeah, the decision to make the cum animation with simply "particle effect" that can be easily adapted to every sex animation was incorrect imo. But i can understand why they do it, to save time and energy. Making a specific animated climax pixel art for each monster species and/or poses is a lot of work. Well, maybe if they take their time they can do it, but i'm sure i read somewhere that this developer is actually very raring to do a sequel, so maybe he just cannot spare anymore time. Looking at their past work, the hope for better climax animation is definitely exist, and with the sequel they can take their time to make sure to create better climax animation.

Other than that, I can't wait to see what it would be about.
Following the trend of happy bird this game had, I'm quite sure that the sequel will be with a flappy bird esque gameplay
Can i kick you julyuss? because i think you actually just jinxed something outrageous :D.

If my memories serves..
The story for the sequel is that, the Water Queen and the Last Boss: White Princess is actually blood-related and had body-exchanged somehow in the end of Tobihime. And then the Water Queen in White Princess's body and the loyal Dark Maid sets up to journey somewhere outside the continent to find clues and solution about the evil powers who had turn the White Princess into the Last Boss in Tobihime, and maybe finding a way to fix their body-exchange. (Or maybe the water queen we played all this time is actually the White Princess, they were already body-exchanged prior of Tobihime, so the Dark Maid is actually loyal to White Princess instead, i don't know..)

So, we can deduct that:
1. The Dark Maid is the only recurring character in the sequel because the others stay behind.
2. The White Princess now is the primary heroine, but inside she's actually the Water Queen (Or not, because of what i stated above).
3. We can expect at least another 3 new heroines.
4. Because they journey to a totally different continent, the developer had totally legit reason to include much more varied monsters.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now this is a surprise..

If you click the underlined link inside the address above, it will brought you to some kind of wiki page (supposedly created by the developer him/herself) where you can see the Still-In-Progress Plans for InterBreed2, and by the power of Google-Translate-Fu, it looks like the developer has planned the sequel to be a "Tower Defense"-esque game..

While Inter Breed was inspired from Angry Birds, it looks like Inter Breed 2 will be inspired from Arel Wars 2.. (Anyone knows this game? anyway here's the video included in the mentioned wiki page: )

Well, after watching that video, i now kinda understand why the developer are interested to try such gameplay. In InterBreed 1, You can have so many units and gears but basically you can only bring six to the stage. In fact, after you concoct your dream team of six, you'll almost pay no attention to any other units anymore (Except when you want to see them Hentais). With this "Arel Wars" gameplay, the amount of "unused" units and gears can be lessened and allows for much more of your perfect team member composition.

But with all that being said, i still have worries that this big change in gameplay will somehow ruin something for me..

Please be informed that this whole premise is still very provisional, there's high probability that these whole idea of Tower Defense Game for InterBreed2 Gameplay (Not the game itself) will be thrown out of the window until the developer says otherwise.

Update on the blog a few days ago with a new sprite .
Oh yeah, about this, i just want to let everyone knows that that character is supposed to be Leopard/Doronjo from Yoru No Yatterman/Yatterman Night.
I believe that sprite will not appear anyhow in InterBreed Franchise.

Last edited:

Azoriss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@AGamerPassingBy

What I'm more concerned by is the fact that H scenes won't be tied with actual gameplay anymore wich is kind of annoying me, plus with "InterBreed 1" the potential to get H scenes going in each level was pretty good...

With that "InterBreed Wars" or whatever its called I'm feeling the potential to have H scenes be tied into gameplay, let alone having them be ANIMATED is practically zero, it'll be all CGs wich I feel will be a bit of a killjoy when you compare the H scenes in "1" and "wars"

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What I'm more concerned by is the fact that H scenes won't be tied with actual gameplay anymore wich is kind of annoying me, plus with "InterBreed 1" the potential to get H scenes going in each level was pretty good...

With that "InterBreed Wars" or whatever its called I'm feeling the potential to have H scenes be tied into gameplay, let alone having them be ANIMATED is practically zero, it'll be all CGs wich I feel will be a bit of a killjoy when you compare the H scenes in "1" and "wars"
The composition formula of Actual Gameplay and Sexual Content in InterBreed1 actually hit a golden spot of ratio. Making it a very satisfying H-Game to play for me.

If the developer really decided to use a brand new mechanics in the sequel, then that means they have a to find another golden ratio of actual gameplay and sexual content for this new mechanics, and honestly, i was worried they will fail in doing so..

But still, i wish for the best..

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Now this is a surprise..

If you click the underlined link inside the address above, it will brought you to some kind of wiki page (supposedly created by the developer him/herself) where you can see the Still-In-Progress Plans for InterBreed2, and by the power of Google-Translate-Fu, it looks like the developer has planned the sequel to be a "Tower Defense"-esque game..

While Inter Breed was inspired from Angry Birds, it looks like Inter Breed 2 will be inspired from Arel Wars 2.. (Anyone knows this game? anyway here's the video included in the mentioned wiki page: )

Well, after watching that video, i now kinda understand why the developer are interested to try such gameplay. In InterBreed 1, You can have so many units and gears but basically you can only bring six to the stage. In fact, after you concoct your dream team of six, you'll almost pay no attention to any other units anymore (Except when you want to see them Hentais). With this "Arel Wars" gameplay, the amount of "unused" units and gears can be lessened and allows for much more of your perfect team member composition.

But with all that being said, i still have worries that this big change in gameplay will somehow ruin something for me..

Please be informed that this whole premise is still very provisional, there's high probability that these whole idea of Tower Defense Game for InterBreed2 Gameplay (Not the game itself) will be thrown out of the window until the developer says otherwise.

Oh yeah, about this, i just want to let everyone knows that that character is supposed to be Leopard/Doronjo from Yoru No Yatterman/Yatterman Night.
I believe that sprite will not appear anyhow in InterBreed Franchise.
i've seen a lot of that kind of gameplay on mobile games, too much of them in fact, welp, if the dev is going to mix that kind of gameplay with the dev's amazing sprite art, this gun be gud, but i hope he will also include H stuffs in battle like in tobihime 1, that's one huge aspect that makes tobihime 1 ermahgerdly good, and almost all of the dev's games specializes in h animated sprites.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

An interesting change to be sure, but it's not hard to imagine how the H-content will be implemented. I speculate that it will be similar to In that when certain conditions are met (such as the hearts in inter Breed or zero health for the maidens) the animations will trigger.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

An interesting change to be sure, but it's not hard to imagine how the H-content will be implemented. I speculate that it will be similar to In that when certain conditions are met (such as the hearts in inter Breed or zero health for the maidens) the animations will trigger.
Oh, that game's mechanic actually quite valid and i enjoy the game itself! :)
There's chance that InterBreed2 will be similar to that if it really employs the "Tower-Defense" gameplay. But still, i was hoping for more of course! ;)

Regarding the H content, if the gameplay of InterBreed2 did become like "Tower Defense"-esque, by Google-Translate-Fuing the rest of the wiki pages, it was planned that the sprite sexes will happen when:
1. Certain-conditioned enemy unit (Maybe In-Estrus Enemy?) met/battle with certain-conditioned player unit (Maybe low health or species compatible?) in battlefield, and/or
2. In infirmary where injured (incapacitated?) player units recovers (So maybe this time there are consensual sex?).

Getting new units by birth mechanic is also planned to be included, which is a good news to me! :D

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

At what point is the green archer girl supposed to join your party? I'm at chapter 5, did all the ex stages so far, green girl has been part of the cutscenes since forever, but can't use her as a unit. Does she come later even though I'm nearly at the end, or is my game bugged?

I did start my game way back, but never did get around to finish it back then. Currently using the newest version from DLSite but my save file dates from near-release. Thanks!

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

At what point is the green archer girl supposed to join your party? I'm at chapter 5, did all the ex stages so far, green girl has been part of the cutscenes since forever, but can't use her as a unit. Does she come later even though I'm nearly at the end, or is my game bugged?

I did start my game way back, but never did get around to finish it back then. Currently using the newest version from DLSite but my save file dates from near-release. Thanks!
You're most likely suffering from save compatibility issues, I recommend starting a fresh game.

Swerto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd say inter breed 2 looks more like Epic War.

Popotchero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope they release one last update before abandoning this game forever. There are still some bugs that need to be squashed.

Like the health bars not disappearing, the shop items unlocking order and support to larger screen resolutions.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Game has been updated surprisingly. Current version is 1.092.

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game has been updated surprisingly. Current version is 1.092.
Updated with new content, apparently, but just one scene I think...goddamnit. I thought I was done with this game...

Just when I thought I was done, they keep pulling me back in!

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

really o.o *waits for update to be posted*