What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Q' '

Now, I've played the trial a bit so far, and the game can be described as
Angry Bird: HRPG Edition.

I kid you not.
You fling your units at enemies (click on the one with highlight circle and drag to adjust power/trajectory), clicking again to make them attack in mid air (depends on their basic attack :v for example the slime is a roll, so it kinda goes diagonally downward)

And after they land, they'll prepare to attack nearby enemies (for the most part you'll start with Galeo (the blue hair lady)

The enemies do have their own attacking method as well (Slime damage things around them)

Some enemies will have heart marks floating near them, if you throw a unit onto them that unit will get raped, and after one turn it'll cum inside and take out that character. You'll get a baby at the end of the mission when that happens.

EDIT:
and since i have too much free time so i'll list down the monster girls name
regular
  • slime girl > slime
  • falcon girl > harpy
  • hornet girl > honey bee
  • wolf girl > carbuncle
  • orc girl > orc
  • tentacle girl > dryad
  • spider girl > arachne
  • octopus girl > kraken
  • fish girl > mermaid
  • snake girl > lamia
  • bat girl > succubus
  • horse girl > woman centaur
hybrid
  • slime+tentacle > alraune
  • falcon+lochness > siren
  • hornet+spider > beelzebub
  • wolf+octopus > scylla
  • orc+horse > bicorn
  • snake+bat > lilith

Last edited by a moderator:

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

That sounds like a very interesting and simple game.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I downloaded it and I can't even do anything, I start the first map and before I even begin, I get what I assume to be the defeat screen.

Edit: Nevermind, at the start screen there are two buttons in the bottom right corner, push the top one then start.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I downloaded it and I can't even do anything, I start the first map and before I even begin, I get what I assume to be the defeat screen.

Edit: Nevermind, at the start screen there are two buttons in the bottom right corner, push the top one then start.
' 3' that bottom right button are
Top - Delete your save file
Bottom - Adjust volume

.- . But yeah, they're still working on fixing lots of bugs.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Played it, enjoyed it though level 1-5 is a bitch to complete.

' 3' that bottom right button are
Top - Delete your save file
Bottom - Adjust volume

.- . But yeah, they're still working on fixing lots of bugs.
On the note of bugs, I keep getting stopped in my tracks by a recurring one where my mouse breaks.

I play the game normally and everything works fine (though the camera control isn't the best for watching during the very small windows of H scenes in a level) and after I've cleared a few levels (usually around 1-4) it just stops accepting my mouse.

I can still scroll around, I can still click, but no matter what I click on, nothing happens. It's annoying, because I have to restart each time I boot up the game and rebooting is the only thing that seems to fix it.

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is a fun game...though it's got the weird physics Unity gives you when it comes to certain little things.

Also: Holy shit you can make your guys attack by clicking again after they're in the air. I wish I read that part earlier instead of finding out by accident.

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone else upload this trial, it isnt available on this website right now.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Played it, enjoyed it though level 1-5 is a bitch to complete.

On the note of bugs, I keep getting stopped in my tracks by a recurring one where my mouse breaks.

I play the game normally and everything works fine (though the camera control isn't the best for watching during the very small windows of H scenes in a level) and after I've cleared a few levels (usually around 1-4) it just stops accepting my mouse.

I can still scroll around, I can still click, but no matter what I click on, nothing happens. It's annoying, because I have to restart each time I boot up the game and rebooting is the only thing that seems to fix it.
Remember to do the attack on initial firing, that save a lot of times, also leveling your units to be equal level as the enemy usually let you one-shot them.
(Lastly, try to always bring 6 units)

The recurring bug thing might be camera issue, if you scroll out too far and it hit a foreground, sometimes the click register on said foreground instead.

This is a fun game...though it's got the weird physics Unity gives you when it comes to certain little things.

Also: Holy shit you can make your guys attack by clicking again after they're in the air. I wish I read that part earlier instead of finding out by accident.
\' '/ Imagine my suffering when I thought Stage 2 require perfect launching so your unit lands on top of the enemy (and by Unity power slowly drags them to the ground level where you can murder them with slimes instead of waiting for the queen, who tends to get knockback super far from the freaking bees)

Then one time I clicked quickly, and voila, the maid cut mid-air...the /facepalm I felt was stronk.

Can someone else upload this trial, it isnt available on this website right now.
Their upload server is down atm, just wait until it's back up.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Remember to do the attack on initial firing, that save a lot of times, also leveling your units to be equal level as the enemy usually let you one-shot them.
(Lastly, try to always bring 6 units)

The recurring bug thing might be camera issue, if you scroll out too far and it hit a foreground, sometimes the click register on said foreground instead.
I didn't find out about the mid-air attack untill after making that post, unfortunately. Once I figured that out, 1-5 became easy.

Also I think I figured out what causes the mouse bug - clicking while loading. I kept clicking the continue button, then clicking it again because nothing had happened. I think clicking while it was loading froze the mouse.

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This seems really neat... but is there a way to zoom in on the sprite animation for the creatures with hearts on them?

Edit: Nvm, looks like you can drag the screen to the right to focus on places other than the starting area.

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is pretty great. the animations, the gameplay, nice.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game looks really, really good. Now I hope it releases somewhat soon.

Also, I noticed that the bee girl does have an animation with the bee enemies.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

main characters have animations with any enemie with hearts slime girl with slimes bee girl with bees

and demo ends once you open stage 3 is a shame T_T

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah really cool game, looking forward to when it's released - just sucks that my save got messed up after i got a bee girl and now I have no girls at all.... strange.

Ok so you can see the proper animation for other girls but you need to have them in the first party slot.

Anyone know where the game save file is? I did it all again but it got messed up once again and its not in the data files, I'd like to make a copy of it so I can fix the issue straight up.

*edit again* nevermind I found the save file under appdata\localLow\DefualtCompany\Tobisave.sav

Last edited:

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can't even play the first map.

There's a button to restart the map, a button to quit and the "pause" button which offer the same choice (restart/quit/??unpause??)

Attachments

PeekAtChu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pretty good game, and that's something considering I dislike angry birds.
*shots fired*
But I get a really annoying bug that makes me have to restart a level over 10 times. Galeo will either attack endlessly in one spot, rendering me unable to do anything but restart, or the enemy slimes will do it. I can't get past 1-5 1/3 because of this. .-.

Mewdles

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Inter Breed is a pretty interesting game. The style of gameplay is seemingly addictive in nature. If anything, the ero is mostly secondary in gameplay, but there appears to be a fairly moderate "breeding" system to make new units. If you throw one of your units on a Bee you will be a Bee hybrid which has the advantage of being able to equip spears and fly up on a secondary attack.

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can't even play the first map.

There's a button to restart the map, a button to quit and the "pause" button which offer the same choice (restart/quit/??unpause??)
Can anybody brings light on how they manage to play the game?

PeekAtChu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Auto-lose usually means your girls are gone. Try checking your party to see if they're still there. If not, try deleting your save with the button on the top in the lower right corner on the start screen. If that doesn't work, maybe try re-downloading with a manager, if possible. My save got corrupted once and made me auto-lose every map.. I checked my party and every single one of my girls were gone. Bummer.

But, yeah, bugs like these are bound to happen with an early beta. Just have to find workarounds until then. Nice to see the concepts of what is to come on his blog, though.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can anybody brings light on how they manage to play the game?
On main menu, press first button in the bottom right corner.