What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

Does anyone know where I can get the armor/clothing for:

Lilith (succubus/snake combo)
Siren
Beelzebub (spider/hornet combo)

They've been naked for far too long.

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

Thoroughly disappointed with the lack of humanoid enemies.
Well, some of us don't like humanoid enemies. But you don't see me going to threads for other well-made games, complaining about the lack of what character/enemy types I like. I, for one, am glad this isn't yet another game with ugly-ass orcs or stereotypical "fat nerds" (I can't remember the actual term used for this) as the main antagonists.

...though, you might be able to argue that the orcs/ogres in this game are a significant portion of the enemies you fight. There are enough alternate enemies, though, to overlook this.

Last edited:

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anyone know where I can get the armor/clothing for:

Lilith (succubus/snake combo)
Siren
Beelzebub (spider/hornet combo)

They've been naked for far too long.
I got clothes from ex hard mode 3 star rewards.
I think they start at level 3.
The Beelzebub and siren I think are ex4, I could be wrong, I know I've acquired alurane, tentawolf, siren and Beelzebub so far and I'm yet to move onto EX5 and 6.

That or farming the enemies apparently, Hard mode though.

Update: Lilim is EX5-1 Hard, the oni-centaur is 5-2, This is just their default outfits though.

Last edited:

comradered

Reputation score

I think the Hybrids don't have any armor better than 2 stars. Though the parent monsters seem to have up to tier 3 at least, with the exception of the Centaur, which has tier 4 armor.

That, or I think I have the shittiest luck farming for them. Which I think is more likely.

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Little spoiler, but snakes are OP! Broken! Current meta is snake only , and maybe 1 knife/sword thrower (the fly+spider hybrid)

The author fixed the bug of shop disappearing, but the inventory limit of 200 is gay.

more spoilers I felt the ending of game was kind of boring.. it didn't really do much for me. The gameplay through the game was amazing, but ending felt that I did all the work for nothing.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Little spoiler, but snakes are OP! Broken! Current meta is snake only , and maybe 1 knife/sword thrower (the fly+spider hybrid)

The author fixed the bug of shop disappearing, but the inventory limit of 200 is gay.

more spoilers I felt the ending of game was kind of boring.. it didn't really do much for me. The gameplay through the game was amazing, but ending felt that I did all the work for nothing.

Meta? What? It's possible to beat this game with literally any combination, on all difficulties, only difference is what level you have to be on and how good your aim has to be.

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The flies are op also. And the winged "birds" suck :D

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Found that on exhentai someone uploaded a whole bunch of the H animations.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah Snake Girl is by far the strongest non hybrid, even beats most/all hybrids because she has access to tier 3 armor later on (As well as the spoiler mentioned below...). It does make everybody else seem pretty useless when you can just toss her in and one shot most everything in one turn lol. Only reason I won't say she's undisputed the best girl in the game is because she can't do much in certain situations (Like far spread apart, high flying units), though they're rare. The only other girl that can kill enemies as ruthlessly in such a large aoe is the Winged Mermaid girl.

If you're good you can even trick the game and get two attacks in in one turn on your initial throw with the Snake Girl. For some reason her attack resets after a while while airborne, so you can tag enemies on the upswing and downswing of her vertical movement to one-two shot about anything.

My favorite girls are:

Normal Monster Girls:

Spider: Even though I don't use her much since her auto attacks after her initial launch are a bit subpar (Terrible weak horizontal-only movement), I really love her design and attack. Might be my favorite girl altogether look wise, if only she were a jumping spider so I could use her more x.x
Snake: Well obviously, only normal on my team consistently, the above mentioned explains why :p I just love her design too, the way she holds the sword with her feet and her looks are adorable.
Bat: I really like her look/outfit even though I don't use her much. Her skill is always fun to use (Initially), but like most normal girls, her auto attacks after her initial launch aren't great because of fail move range.

Hybrids:

Bee + Spider: I really love everything about her. She may not always be the most exciting, but something about her skill is pretty fun. I love trying to hit multiple enemies with her. She's got that oldschool samurai feel about her.
Snake + Bat: She is amazing and fixes the auto attack problems her parent bat has since she can launch the aoe out in different directions to more quickly deal with separated enemies. Nothing more fun than launching the aoe directly into an enemy boss and seeing like a 20 hit combo blow them up.
Wolf + Octopus: Always makes me laugh watching her fly through the map. Once you learn how to control her she's pretty OP (Tip: The further away she is from the enemy she's aiming at when you attack, the further she travels through them. So launching her backwards can be extremely deadly...for her enemies or her lol). You can take out an entire row of enemies in a line through terrain, across the entire map in one shot with her. And she's one of the safest girls to use since she always auto attacks properly (Even more reliable than Bee + Spider).

Last edited:

Bunnyav

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It seemed to me like the Belzeff (beespiders) do a lot lower damage then other creatures. Would bug me when I wanted to Aim at a Flyer and it'd waste 2 turns targeting a ground unit the melee princesses would have one shot.

Alraunes (Tentacle Plant/slimes) are godsends for chapter 4+ (there's one level where the spider falls through the floor I couldn't beat without her) as long as it's not a flying only level. Sirens (Harpy Mermaids) parking over most flying enemies makes those levels cake and they avoid damage better than Light Princess.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It seemed to me like the Belzeff (beespiders) do a lot lower damage then other creatures. Would bug me when I wanted to Aim at a Flyer and it'd waste 2 turns targeting a ground unit the melee princesses would have one shot.
Their damage is a bit low, but to compensate they are one of only two girls that I'd say don't need Hp or Def items at all (Other being Tentaslime Girl). So as long as you have the crazy attack runes/items for them, they're really strong. That and once you get good at lining them up, they can easily hit multiple enemies.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What the hell am I supposed to do about the rubble in 3-3? That leader dog CONSTANTLY clips underneath it and I can't fling anyone far enough to get an AoE near him.

EDIT: Through pure luck the purple dog somehow managed to jump OVER the rubble so I could kill it.

Now thought I'm up to the spiders and I'm getting that gray box when I throw a bee-girl at a spider.

Last edited:

comradered

Reputation score

My favorite girls are:

Hybrids:

Bee + Spider: I really love everything about her. She may not always be the most exciting, but something about her skill is pretty fun. I love trying to hit multiple enemies with her. She's got that oldschool samurai feel about her.
Snake + Bat: She is amazing and fixes the auto attack problems her parent bat has since she can launch the aoe out in different directions to more quickly deal with separated enemies. Nothing more fun than launching the aoe directly into an enemy boss and seeing like a 20 hit combo blow them up.
These two are pretty much always on my team. Though Snake+Bat's (apparently named Lilith) attack can get frustrating, especially if she hovers too low off the ground. All her AOE danmaku gets eaten by the floor.

Oh, and BeeSpider will miss often against the Hornet mobs. Dunno why though.

I'm still training up my Lamia though, she might eventually replace the Water Queen main character on my roster.

Last edited:

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does anyone know where the 4-3 coins are? I've tried scouring the entire map for them but haven't had any luck.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know where the 4-3 coins are? I've tried scouring the entire map for them but haven't had any luck.
use 1.02 version

the coins should appear now

and since i have too much free time so i'll list down the monster girls name
regular
  • slime girl > slime
  • falcon girl > harpy
  • hornet girl > honey bee
  • wolf girl > carbuncle
  • orc girl > orc
  • tentacle girl > dryad
  • spider girl > arachne
  • octopus girl > kraken
  • fish girl > mermaid
  • snake girl > lamia
  • bat girl > succubus
  • horse girl > woman centaur
hybrid
  • slime+tentacle > alraune
  • falcon+lochness > siren
  • hornet+spider > beelzebub
  • wolf+octopus > scylla
  • orc+horse > bicorn
  • snake+bat > lilith

Last edited:

BastianT

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

use Cheatengine to speed up the game lol thats what i did, x2 ~ x3 of normal game speed. Makes grinding much more easier. :x
wat? can you speed up the game with Cheatengine?

melontable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I still have absolutely no idea how plant girl works.

Also the wolf girl is utterly useless.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I tried to get her to work, but she's just too specialized. Worst part is most the time she even misses enemies directly below her because they're between the large gaps in her attacks. Her carpet bombing could use some work, would be nice if she at least is guaranteed to hit enemies below her during her sweep.

Plant girl attacks grounded enemies, but it's buggy. Sometimes she won't hit them if they're on an incline or rubble. She's a bit unreliable and her attack is low since she can't equip a weapon. The Tentaplant hybrid is better since she'll hit every enemy on the map (That's grounded), but against fliers she's not too useful (I still throw her on top of flying enemies to drag them down into my Snake Girl's attack range, lol).

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wow, I can't believe I overlooked this game for so long.

Good game, but unpolished to the point that the game is arguably incomplete.

Too bad the iOS store won't let adult content onto their systems :p

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

plantgirl toddler: hits random groundtarget sometimes multiple groundtargets maybe buggy, cant hit air

plantgirl grown up: hits all ground targets I used her only 1 stage so maybe Im wrong but she hits multiple ground targets^^ also cant hit air

and yes the wolfgirl(mage) needs some revamp, would love to use her