What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うんこモリモリ丸] 退魔巫女遊戯 / Taima Miko Yuugi (RJ176344)

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

退魔巫女遊戯
Taima Miko Yuugi

Description:
Taima Miko Yuugi is an RPG that has the player controlling Setsuna, a modern-day Shrine Maiden, as she fights her way through several different locations in her remote town, aiming to destroy the resurgent demons infesting it.

Gameplay is simple but not mindless: There are 10 levels which unlock non-linearly, each with a boss and three dedicated enemies. Throughout each of these dungeons there are enemy mobs which you need to fight to gain experience and unlock new skills. There are also crates containing loot to collect, and locked chests requiring keys.

During battles, enemies have physical and H-attacks, which are telegraphed the turn before with speech bubbles. Physical attacks reduce HP and may incur other status effects, while H-attacks reduce MP. When MP is reduced to 0, Setsuna will faint leaving her open to further attacks. When both HP and MP are reduced to 0, the battle is lost and you will restart at the beginning of that part of the level with no other penalties.
Some enemies are capable of binding Setsuna, at which point you can only either try to break free, or hope that magic attacks are enough to finish the enemies off.
Each H-attack interfaces with 3 generic portraits of the MC, while each enemy has a "Critical-H" attack with a dedicated CG which is triggered when certain conditions are met - eg. knocked down and clothes broken.

Content:
Female Protagonist
Clothing Destruction
Monsters
Tentacles
Yuri*
Futa*

* = Limited to one or two scenes

Controls:
RPGMaker Standard
Ctrl to skip dialog
Shift to sprint/speed up animations

Links:
JP
EN
EN
(No diddly bits here, English translated though, and uncensor patch exists)

Exorcism Shrine Maiden
(Next game in-dev, ULMF thread)

(Previous game, DLSite JP)

Last edited by a moderator:

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: 退魔巫女遊戯 試作体験版

i'm w8ing this for the battle system.Hopefully will be a great game.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The combat system (looking at the numerous development posts) seems to be nearly identical to the first game. Differences appear to be superior animation and graphics for the different debuffs.

Another difference being just one person rather than the duo controlled in the first game. If they re-introduce the "hentai must die" difficulty from the first game, I foresee a lot of grinding and raping before a successful completion.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

you don't need to die to trigger some in combat h cgs (as the 1st game) , at least is what i've seen from the demo. (ofc there are gor cgs).
About the difficulty it seems easier than the 1st..for sure this kind of games needs a good longevity and a lot of cgs.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm surprised that this hasn't garnered much attention here yet - I loved the first game and this one's looking just as good so far. The wait's gonna be killer (not even an estimated date yet, right?).

There's a lot of content (at least 4 different enemies + CGs for each one) for what the author is evidently calling an early demo.

Last edited:
OP
comradered

comradered

Reputation score

There's also a bit of replay value to the demo, too. After the first dungeon dive, you can go back to the dungeon and choose a harder difficulty. This means better drops and loot, and somewhat tougher mobs. I didn't have too much trouble powering my way through it though. The three-star difficulty is a bit tricky, especially the rats/snakes, as they like to do the trip-you-up skill (rats), and the constrict skill (snakes), but once you get proper gear and skills, it won't take long until you're just breezing through everything again.

Oh, and just in case someone hasn't seen it yet, after you finish the boss once, you'll go back to your base. After the short scenes, inspect the toilet in the comfort room. After getting the bizarre scene, inspect it again and you'll get the Hentai bomb. Now you can use it in any battle and it'll force the mobs to do their H-attacks. It's also a pretty handy in confusing the boss of the area, since it'll keep using its H-attack for 5 turns I think, but it won't connect ever unless you got hit by one of its tentacle mobs special skill.

Last edited:
R

Ryka

Scarfgirls with JRock music.

Why is this game not famous on this forum?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No one's going to hold it against me if I bump this just for the sake of hoping it'll gain some more attention, are they? I really am impressed with how much content he already has in this game (honestly, it's better than quite a few "complete" games I've seen) and I assume more people would have posted something if they saw/played it already.

Then again, maybe this creator's hit my sweet spot. His other game's definitely on my list of top five H-games.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

does that link or site has a protection i mean the
axfc page?? whenever i try to open my browser froze

i ve tryed 4 browsers already and still froze so cant download

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Weird, it works for me (just checked it again for good measure). I would upload the demo, myself, but I assume that's a bit of a faux pas for something like this, where the creator probably wants more hits to his blog for it.

OP
comradered

comradered

Reputation score

What do you mean by freezing? Is the file not downloading on axfc, or are your browsers just go unresponsive when you try the link? If its the former, I had to click the first blue link on the download page for the download to start, which is sort of weird because I remember it being automatic. If it's the latter, can't help you there. Try some other PC I guess?

Justicex88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The demo of the upcoming game is pretty darn good. I'm much less of an RPG kinda guy (when it comes to H-games), but this one already has a ton of content.
Only problem is, if you're fighting multiple enemies and the continue to have their way with the MC, it's damn tough to break free. It looks almost completely item dependent at that point. But, I don't know if there is going to be multiple characters . . . nor did I bother to read much.
If anyone cares, the dialogue was pretty funny too.
Is the posted game as good as this one? If so, I might look for it on English DLsite.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Can somebody reupload? afcx isnt letting me

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That was a great demo, even if it was a bitch to download. Good banter between the sisters, varied enemies all having several different H-attacks and a fairly well done boss fight - looking forward to the full game for sure.

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How the hell can you jump ?
Edit:nevermind,you get it after you put 6SP to second skillset.

Blood-Shadow

Demon Girl
Reputation score

someone knows the password to download the demo of their new game?
if anyone knows please send me an PM

The demo is on his website.

jappoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

pw is mori

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

someone knows the password to download the demo of their new game?
if anyone knows please send me an PM

The demo is on his website.
Literally found on the first post of the topic. I'm going to hate you forever now for bumping this for absolutely no reason. Don't have anything better to do today, after all.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

There is a relatively recent update on the blog showing some unfinished cgs. by relatively recent i mean last month

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any news on a release date for this game? Seems like some recent blog updates, getting hopeful for it coming out soon