What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うんこモリモリ丸] 退魔巫女遊戯 / Taima Miko Yuugi (RJ176344)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 退魔巫女遊戯 試作体験版

I think that was already in there if it's the same one I'm thinking of.
The part I'm most interested in is the supposed re-balance. I found the vast majority of enemies to be too easy (even on HMD but by god, the bosses are insane), especially when you unlock AOE spells and some of the more powerful TP abilities.
Now that I look again, I was evidently looking at a fairly older version's files when I was comparing the two, so I wouldn't be surprised if you're right. If that's the case, though, then I don't believe that there are any new scenes (or sex-related content at all) in this. If someone else notices otherwise, feel free to correct me so I feel motivated to play it again. I'm still not completely coherent, but I believe I uploaded the correct version here. Forgive me if it's not.

Also, thank you to the people who sent me nice messages. I appreciate the sentiments, but it's too embarrassing to personally reply to all of you.

Attachments

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

For those of us who really want to support the creator by purchasing but couldn't, it's now released on English DLSite

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I remember something about him saying that he couldn't manage to get a translation going, so I hope somebody picks it up at some point. It's one of the better h-games I never see get discussed.

OrisueKing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it's getting a 'translation' alright

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Holy shit lmao

Justicex88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You, friend, just made my day. I did not know this existed, but I am thankful that you found this.
Will buy, and will not give any amount of F's about who sees me playing. In fact, I will probably send it to a friend for his birthday. (That's what friends are for)

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Holy shit lmao
I can't wait to see how much of this is censored. Steam should just make an adult section, alot of their more popular games are adult games.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I can't wait to see how much of this is censored. Steam should just make an adult section, alot of their more popular games are adult games.
While it's cool that the game is getting into steam, that's one huge bad part plus the terrible english translation (But perhaps the translation can be good though if the dev hires or has an english speaking friend)

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

While it's cool that the game is getting into steam, that's one huge bad part plus the terrible english translation (But perhaps the translation can be good though if the dev hires or has an english speaking friend)
I'm pretty sure the developer said a few weeks ago that he couldn't get a translation going, so it'll just be the latest version of the game.
But it doesn't come out for two weeks, so he might be trying to buy time to get one.
Even if it's bad, it being somewhat translated could make it easier to touch up.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Okay, he "officially" announced it going on Steam. It'll be available in both English and Chinese but not Japanese, and it'll be on sale at a discount once it is put up.
He also says that he's using the scarf to act as a censor, since Steam doesn't allow mosaic censorship and demands block censorship. Hopefully there's an uncensor patch, and this makes me wonder how the nudity "status" is affected.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Steams english translations seem to be bottom-rung.

Machine-translations.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Okay, he "officially" announced it going on Steam. It'll be available in both English and Chinese but not Japanese, and it'll be on sale at a discount once it is put up.
He also says that he's using the scarf to act as a censor, since Steam doesn't allow mosaic censorship and demands block censorship. Hopefully there's an uncensor patch, and this makes me wonder how the nudity "status" is affected.
Damn, either the dev changed stuff or something, but seems that the english translation will not be supported

(on the tab of languages it says English: NOT SUPPORTED)

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
(on the tab of languages it says English: NOT SUPPORTED)
Alright, so the game is out and english IS a language option. But it's a (playable) machine translation. It's biggest problem is that text goes off the side of the screen.
I made an edit of the files to move item, equip, and skill descriptions inside the box and also touched up some of the wording. Just drop it into a decrypted version of the game.

I'm a bit busy these days, but when I get free time I plan on going back and touching up the translation of regular scene dialogues. I kept the items like the status vials and enemy skills consistent with the translation for lack of confusion, even if some of the names are wrong. For instance, the slugs name is literally just slug, but they made it something else in this translation.

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Alright, so the game is out and english IS a language option. But it's a (playable) machine translation. It's biggest problem is that text goes off the side of the screen.
I made an edit of the files to move item, equip, and skill descriptions inside the box and also touched up some of the wording. Just drop it into a decrypted version of the game.

I'm a bit busy these days, but when I get free time I plan on going back and touching up the translation of regular scene dialogues. I kept the items like the status vials and enemy skills consistent with the translation for lack of confusion, even if some of the names are wrong. For instance, the slugs name is literally just slug, but they made it something else in this translation.
You're a fucking hero

Also welcome back ULMF

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score
I'm attempting to apply Noble 6's edits for items/equips/skills, and am presumably doing something wrong, as I can't get them to work. I used the RPGM decrypter found in the partial translations thread, and copied the edited files into the data folder it created, overwriting as prompted, but the mentioned text still seems to run out of the box same as before. I did this to my Steam install. Running the game using the English language option at start up.

The process is so simple I'm not sure where I could have gone wrong. Any tips?

On the side, I find it hilarious that this is on Steam. Is surely only a case of flying under the radar. I have a hard time imagining Steam would accept the token visual censorship as being sufficient, given the actual core themes of the game. I'm backing up my saves after each session just in case Steam decides to take it off their platform some day.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Does anyone have a working link for this? Either the translated steam version with the 'adult patch' or the original Raw version.
I was just checking up on the progress of the third game, when I remembered that i'd never actually played this one.

I thought I had the game on my hard-drive, but when I try to play it, it seems to be missing basically everything. Fonts, sound-effects, images.
Looks like I need a fresh version of the game.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Does anyone have a working link for this? Either the translated steam version with the 'adult patch' or the original Raw version.
I was just checking up on the progress of the third game, when I remembered that i'd never actually played this one.

I thought I had the game on my hard-drive, but when I try to play it, it seems to be missing basically everything. Fonts, sound-effects, images.
Looks like I need a fresh version of the game.
My link on the last page still works.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I got bored and did a thing, but not enough for a thread itself.
If anyone ever wants to play it, drop these in to translate almost all of the first dungeon, half of the second dungeon, and all of the third dungeon without the text also going off the screen.

If anyone can tell me what line (out of 999) in the common events panel the opening conversation in the sewers is, that'd be cool. The first line is readable, but text goes off the screen.

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If anyone ever wants to play it, drop these in to translate almost all of the first dungeon, half of the second dungeon, and all of the third dungeon without the text also going off the screen.
I'm currently using this partial alone on a fresh copy of the game [from last page], but the word wrapping issue is still present. The link to your 1st partial [also from last page] is down as of now. Any help?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm currently using this partial alone on a fresh copy of the game [from last page], but the word wrapping issue is still present. The link to your 1st partial [also from last page] is down as of now. Any help?
And which lines were they? Chances are you're just talking about the opening line I mentioned in the sewers, or status effects from combat.
In any case, here's the first four dungeons translated, with enemies, status effects, and some molestation quotes done.

Still haven't found that opening line. I also tried doing the dinner scenes, but half of them make the editor crash when I've scrolled down after redoing half of the scene, so I just gave up that day.