No announcement yet.

MoGi:Origins - Public Demo Updated(ACT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Incomplete] MoGi:Origins - Public Demo Updated(ACT)

MoGI: Origins

GAME OVERVIEW:
    You play as the character Voms. You're a mechanic on an island built for various purposes. One day shit gets real and monster girls attack. The game doesn't just have GOR. It has some ingame animations in the form of hostage rapes... people getting raped by monster girls that you have to save. The plot thickens at certain keypoints in the story namely bossfights/boss meetings?

ALL SCENES will be animated. We hope you enjoy it.

DOWNLOAD: http://erogi.blogspot.com/p/downloads.html

More Info Can Be Found Here: A Dev Journal For Amazing Games
    Last edited by TitanAnteus; 3 weeks ago.

Re: MoGi:Origins - Public Demo Updated

Nice, thanks for the updated demo!

Comment

No problem.
      We were aiming for Christmas/New Years... but life and PayPal hit us really hard.

We hope you enjoy it. If you get stuck just ask .

Comment

Did Alice end up getting funded with the money that was donated after the fund raiser ended?

Comment

Originally posted by zarion View Post
          Did Alice end up getting funded with the money that was donated after the fund raiser ended?
          No. Sorry.

Comment

how come this threads only one page? didnt the mogi thread used to be huge?

You can find my games here (itch.io)

and here (dlsite)

My patreon

Comment

What the... I downloaded the demo for WinXP, got to the first save point despite the missing background making it hard to figure out what to do, saved, then quit the game. After starting the game I try to load, and get an error message:
              of Destroy Event
              for object obj_cutscene:

Unable to find any instance for object index '1'
              at gml_Object_obj_cutscene_Destroy_0
              ############################################################################################
              What's with the missing backgrounds, anyway? See screenshots for what I mean.
              Attached Files

Comment

Awesome game, the h-scenes are very cool, looking foward to play the full game
                Thanks MnF and keep "up" the good work
                MnF Game Ideas Project:
                Link
                Convent of Lust
                Lydia Ann's Mission to Save Mankind
                Madame Rocher and the Chocolate Balls
                Mass Effect : Edi's Learning Experience
                The Black - Briar's Family : A Tale of Revenge and Lust

Comment

It seems a good game, i'll try the demo.
                  Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by azurezero View Post
                    how come this threads only one page? didnt the mogi thread used to be huge?
                    there were actually 2 threads but the first one was delete after "someone" found a beta link on a sharing site,
                    then i make a thread but this one was deleted and now we have a 3. mogi thread

anyway could it be that this demo is that one beta that was shared?
                    (because thad beta also ended after encountering neko nurse)

however i paid 12 bugs for this and i wait till i get something for my money
                    even if it takes jahrs.

Comment

Originally posted by moonblack View Post
                      What the... I downloaded the demo for WinXP, got to the first save point despite the missing background making it hard to figure out what to do, saved, then quit the game. After starting the game I try to load, and get an error message:

What's with the missing backgrounds, anyway? See screenshots for what I mean.
                      Holy shit that's weird!? I guess I should take down the XP version... well temporarily anyways till I fix it....

And done. I think it should work better for you now.
                      Last edited by TitanAnteus; 8th January 2015, 01:04.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanAnteus View Post
                        Holy shit that's weird!? I guess I should take down the XP version... well temporarily anyways till I fix it....

And done. I think it should work better for you now.
                        Is there anything new here for those with beta access already?

The reason I bought beta access was because I thought it was something exclusive.
                        Originally posted by Sin
                        EVEN IF ALL OF US ASKED HIM TO LEAVE HE WOULD NOT, WE DO NOT CONTROL PAPANOMICS.

Comment

Originally posted by Papanomics View Post
                          Is there anything new here for those with beta access already?

The reason I bought beta access was because I thought it was something exclusive.
                          Hmm...
                          1. They're not the same. The demo doesn't have Oak's boss and 3 scenes.
                          2. This is the last update for the demo. EVER. While beta people will keep getting more.

Comment

the new demo has the neko scene? the one in the preview.

if not,the beta has this scene?
                            Last edited by palaman2122; 8th January 2015, 01:52.

Comment

I also play on Windows XP SP3, though I cannot even start the game. Each time I try to, I get an error. Gonna attach an image of it. I have tried to fix it for a while, but no dice...
                              Attached Files
                              "Man's mind is not a container to be filled but rather a fire to be kindled." ~Dorothea Brande

Comment

Working...
                              X