What's new

OP
TitanAnteus

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
How do I get the wrench upgrade in the second part of the city? I've been running around for 5 min and I don't know what to do.

Edit: aHA! I found the way to get to the building it's in, nevermind.

Double Edit: Wow this is embarrassing... How do I find upgrade 3?
You never actually need Upgrade 3. There are no level3 orbs. It's easy to get lost, but there's a door that leads outside the city. Check your map constantly :)

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
You never actually need Upgrade 3. There are no level3 orbs. It's easy to get lost, but there's a door that leads outside the city. Check your map constantly :)
Well the entrance to the tower have level three orbs, which is supposed to be the place you go to after you meet Red. But come to my surprise, Red just shows up like you already did it.

OP
TitanAnteus

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Well the entrance to the tower have level three orbs, which is supposed to be the place you go to after you meet Red. But come to my surprise, Red just shows up like you already did it.
Ah yes. Red was given prematurely to test the competence of our side programmer... in order to speed up development of the game.

The guy however was too expensive and didn't program via the standards we set for him doing his thing and messing with the efficiency of the base code. Sadly, I had to reprogram her...

You've reached the current area of progress. Come again once we have an update. If you're a Patron supporter, we don't mind if you financially can't support us and just come back when the beta gets updated. There will be blogposts and public posts notifying everyone once they're done. If you paid $30 from the blog donate button you have access to the Beta forever so there's no worry on that end.

We're doing what we can on our end to speed things up by adding new workflows for the small helpers we get and all that, but game development is proving more challenging than I initially thought.

I really hope you enjoy the game. I know i have fun whenever I run it :D

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Thats how I feel in 2017 with most H-games. I got Kyrieru games withdrawals. Only now they've subsided.

As for Mogi.
Its been four years now, much like Future Fragments. We still got some time ahead of us so buckle up.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thats how I feel in 2017 with most H-games. I got Kyrieru games withdrawals. Only now they've subsided.

As for Mogi.
Its been four years now, much like Future Fragments. We still got some time ahead of us so buckle up.
welp at least now you can get the game for 5$ bucks and since it takes ages to get a update you dont need to sub again in a loooooooong time.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
welp at least now you can get the game for 5$ bucks and since it takes ages to get a update you dont need to sub again in a loooooooong time.
List of things likely to be finished before MoGi Origins:

1) Monstergirl Quest (VN) New Game+ mod (Ecstasy)
2) Panty and Stocking S2
3) Reboot's final arc
4) Dargoth's Monstergirl Quest Paradox translation patch
5) Mueller's investigation into Trump's campaign and accusations of collaborating with the Russian's
6) Kim Jong Un's life
7) Work on a fully operational real-life version of the original Enterprise spaceship
8) Love Potion Disaster
9) The "Fast and Furious" franchise
10) The heat death of the universe

bullying aside, I took a cursory glance at their blog a month or so ago and saw an update relating to a company they had made contact with. I even told them (as did a few others) that the entire thing sounded really fucking sketchy and to steer clear. What I gathered from the update is that they decided to forsake common sense and give it a shot anyways. The end result was the project being delayed while they sorted that mess out. Silver lining? They found another guy who is *apparently* doing good work, or some shit.

Like I said, cursory.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
List of things likely to be finished before MoGi Origins:

1) Monstergirl Quest (VN) New Game+ mod (Ecstasy)
2) Panty and Stocking S2
3) Reboot's final arc
4) Dargoth's Monstergirl Quest Paradox translation patch
5) Mueller's investigation into Trump's campaign and accusations of collaborating with the Russian's
6) Kim Jong Un's life
7) Work on a fully operational real-life version of the original Enterprise spaceship
8) Love Potion Disaster
9) The "Fast and Furious" franchise
10) The heat death of the universe

bullying aside, I took a cursory glance at their blog a month or so ago and saw an update relating to a company they had made contact with. I even told them (as did a few others) that the entire thing sounded really fucking sketchy and to steer clear. What I gathered from the update is that they decided to forsake common sense and give it a shot anyways. The end result was the project being delayed while they sorted that mess out. Silver lining? They found another guy who is *apparently* doing good work, or some shit.

Like I said, cursory.
Don't forget Half-Life 3

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Actually, it's been 3 years as of the end of this month, and we'll be done by the end of the year. :p

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
we'll be done by the end of the year. :p
With that being said, you're just asking for something to go wrong. Something like a power outage, flood, hurricane, meteor strike, zombie apocalypse, tear in the fabric of reality. You know, the typical stuff that prevents patreon creators from working.

Last edited:

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yes yes, patreon devs are lazy apathetic easily-distracted losers, this point has been well-made, now can you all just leave this thread alone so I can stop seeing it pop up on the top of 1st page and getting my hopes up that maybe the dev got pissed off at all your taunting and decided to actually do something about it?

booochiii

Reputation score
Hi everybody, well i found the new uppgrade of MOG version 1.332 check this link and download it.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hi everybody, well i found the new uppgrade of MOG version 1.332 check this link and download it.

Where's the download link on that page? Can't find it anywhere.