What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

chilerun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

mugen ero posted another video, this time its bridget

I don't think there's anything new, but as a forewarning theres guy on guy at the end if thats not your thing(actually that's probably what is new)
Sadly that's not even new, he's done a few of those before.

Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

Latest Mugen_ero vid.

How do you guys download videos from FC2?
I use the "Video DownloadHelper" extension in chrome. As for grabbing HD versions I just have an Premium account on the site. :D

FantasticSam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Huh. Glad I found this thread again. Hope it's not too dead. New version of the GRF zip up. Judging by the description, this might be the last update to it. Last two password images have been a little different from usual. This one has a picture of a pear on it? Not sure how much it'll help but I think i've managed to extract the hint-text for those of you with a better grasp of Japanese than I. Much appreciated if you can crack it.

用日陽要本一洋
乃様幼湖妖
(へ振ン式)

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Huh. Glad I found this thread again. Hope it's not too dead. New version of the GRF zip up. Judging by the description, this might be the last update to it. Last two password images have been a little different from usual. This one has a picture of a pear on it? Not sure how much it'll help but I think i've managed to extract the hint-text for those of you with a better grasp of Japanese than I. Much appreciated if you can crack it.

用日陽要本一洋
乃様幼湖妖
(へ振ン式)
Thanks for getting the text.
Uhh, the second part is actually (へボン式). Nitpicking, but if you're not a native Japanese speaker, dumping this into a translator tool makes a HUGE difference, and adds to the complexity. That being said, all that means is the password is in the Hepburn style of Japanese romanization. Therefore, the actual hint is: 用日陽要本一洋 乃様幼湖妖.

Plugging this into translators resulted in a huge mess, so I decided to break everything down hopefully to try and clarify what the hint is in English (I have no idea if that's a good idea or not).
用= use/task
日陽 = にちよう (daily)
要 = need/requirement
本 = book (or "this")
一洋 = かずひろ (Kazuhiro, a name); without the "一", this becomes "Western/foreign" or "sea"
乃様 = "osamu sama" (mr ___)
幼湖妖= young lady

Absolutely no idea; I think the pear's part of the hint, as "tip" is in katakana next to it. TBH, I've given up on trying to translate the xenophobic phrases; it really takes not only a good grasp of the Japanese language but also an understanding of Japanese (pop/media) culture. And really, if the modder is trying THIS hard to keep foreigners out, I say screw him.

I do want that Birdie, since it comes with the BJ anim...the hint looks a LOT easier to solve, as it's really just "pizza pizza" over and over, with the word "here" after it.
No idea what that refers to either, so if anyone knows what "pizza (repeated 10 times) here" is referring to in Japanese or Japanese media, that's the password for the new Birdie, lol.

OP
OnyxShadow

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
"Pizza Pizza" was the old Little Caesar's slogan...

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
"Pizza Pizza" was the old Little Caesar's slogan...
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, and attempted.

However, it doesn't make much sense, as the guy (nanashi on the sakura site) is likely Japanese, since he speaks Japanese or at least his previous passwords reference Japanese culture. Therefore, it wouldn't make much sense, as a xenophobe, to reference an American company or anything non-Japanese as a clue. Still searching for the password, since the victims that are being dumped out are fairly useless without the rapers and the new BJ move.

On the topic of non-douchebag mugen content creators, Gettag's released a few of his edited characters on his site, and his Tower character has a Patreon-only fix that will probably go public soon. I'd love to try to help him get his characters compatible with other rapers, tbh, and sometimes the characters he edits aren't the most recent versions (like his Android), so I find that I tend to just grab his sprites/anims and dump them into my existing characters rather than update my own.

solblade87

Reputation score
Anyone here able to do a slight edit or know where I can find someone who can? I would do the edit myself, but I have zero idea what to do

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone here able to do a slight edit or know where I can find someone who can? I would do the edit myself, but I have zero idea what to do
Depends on what edit it is. You will have to be more specific. If it's a sprite modification I can't do shit about it. If it is however a code / animation thing I might be able to help depending on what exactly it is.

Elnuo

Reputation score
Sprinkling some life into this thread, am I doing something wrong when I add or replace sprites into characters? I somehow tend to corrupt the .sff file when I just add one sprite to a character in fighter factory 3.

bloodedge21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So apparently files 2055 contains the passwords for 2056 and 2057 from the uploader, since it's manguri related i think horuakuti is the author, problem is, its another password guessing game( I don't know japanese that much) does anyone know the passwords? it might seem interesting

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Sprinkling some life into this thread, am I doing something wrong when I add or replace sprites into characters? I somehow tend to corrupt the .sff file when I just add one sprite to a character in fighter factory 3.
Yeah, it's been pretty stagnant, but I blame the new forum layout for the lack of updates and discussion (as a whole). What is the error or problem that you're running into? That shouldn't really cause a problem unless you're saving the file incorrectly. My honest assumption is that you're not using the word "corrupt" as I define it, and are running into palette issues where the characters' sprites look screwed up once you introduce a new sprite.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So apparently files 2055 contains the passwords for 2056 and 2057 from the uploader, since it's manguri related i think horuakuti is the author, problem is, its another password guessing game( I don't know japanese that much) does anyone know the passwords? it might seem interesting
Sorry for double-posting. No idea how the eff to quote multiple times with this new forum layout. :/
Eh, I've sorta given up on trying to decipher these passwords. The uploader even says the password should be obvious...but unfortunately, these content creators are xenophobic as usual, so we're probably not going to be getting a positive resolution unless you know someone well versed in Japanese and/or Japanese culture.

FWIW, 大らかな心でもってパス探しをして下さいwww まぁ (the hint): "Please search for a path with a big heart www"
I assume the "www" means online/on the internet.

The problem with this is that "大らかな心" can be translated a number of ways: a great heart, a great mind, a MATURE person...and so you can sort of see how, even if you're unfamiliar with Japanese idioms, that may turn into something entirely different (aka dirty), and Googling doesn't really do much here. Therefore, to non-native Japanese, the answer is not at all obvious, which is the point of the password.

Sorry I couldn't be of much help, but I'm ignoring these sorts of things. Honestly, having no collaboration or communication with these content creators, and what they're trying to do in isolating themselves, is counter-productive. They can share with themselves all they want in terms of content, but eventually, they're going to flame out or get bored, and English-speaking mugen creators either can't or won't help them due to the Japanese being so xenophobic and selfish.

Elnuo

Reputation score
Yeah, it's been pretty stagnant, but I blame the new forum layout for the lack of updates and discussion (as a whole). What is the error or problem that you're running into? That shouldn't really cause a problem unless you're saving the file incorrectly. My honest assumption is that you're not using the word "corrupt" as I define it, and are running into palette issues where the characters' sprites look screwed up once you introduce a new sprite.
The added sprite(s) tend to look messed up, but not color-wise. The entire sprite becomes a garbled mess, often crashing FF3 when I go to it.
Not sure how I'm saving the files incorrectly, I just use the save shortcut, ctrl+s.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The added sprite(s) tend to look messed up, but not color-wise. The entire sprite becomes a garbled mess, often crashing FF3 when I go to it.
Not sure how I'm saving the files incorrectly, I just use the save shortcut, ctrl+s.
Yeah, I can't see how that wouldn't work. how are you adding sprites, and what file types are you using to add sprites?

Elnuo

Reputation score
Yeah, I can't see how that wouldn't work. how are you adding sprites, and what file types are you using to add sprites?
PNG, through fighter factory 3. "Add one or more sprites" or load a new image for the sprite from a file.."

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sorry for double-posting. No idea how the eff to quote multiple times with this new forum layout. :/
Eh, I've sorta given up on trying to decipher these passwords. The uploader even says the password should be obvious...but unfortunately, these content creators are xenophobic as usual, so we're probably not going to be getting a positive resolution unless you know someone well versed in Japanese and/or Japanese culture.

FWIW, 大らかな心でもってパス探しをして下さいwww まぁ (the hint): "Please search for a path with a big heart www"
I assume the "www" means online/on the internet.

The problem with this is that "大らかな心" can be translated a number of ways: a great heart, a great mind, a MATURE person...and so you can sort of see how, even if you're unfamiliar with Japanese idioms, that may turn into something entirely different (aka dirty), and Googling doesn't really do much here. Therefore, to non-native Japanese, the answer is not at all obvious, which is the point of the password.

Sorry I couldn't be of much help, but I'm ignoring these sorts of things. Honestly, having no collaboration or communication with these content creators, and what they're trying to do in isolating themselves, is counter-productive. They can share with themselves all they want in terms of content, but eventually, they're going to flame out or get bored, and English-speaking mugen creators either can't or won't help them due to the Japanese being so xenophobic and selfish.
Makes me want to find a way to block future updates of my Humpreon from any japanese people... but how is the question =A =
(Also this new forum layout sucks salty ogre balls. My eyes hurt from all this white and there's no darker theme last time I checked.)

Elnuo

Reputation score
I didn't find it, but pw is nanasi.
The other password for the files inside the other zip is the usual one.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ah, thanks for that. Nanasi...a pineapple? I wonder if that works for the other password a while ago (one of them was a pineapple, another was a pear). How'd you find that out?

As for your error...it's stumping me; I used PNG too. Have you tried reinstalling FF3? Or using another image file type?

@xionfenix: Your call, and totally warranted. I hope you wouldn't though. Division will only make things worse. Big fan of your Umbreon though; though I don't like Pokemon related pron, it was well done.

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So is there a *selective* collection that only features well-done, mostly complete characters? As in, features most moves for Minotaur and Kuromaru, and maybe Morrigan as well, with animation and strip? Because I feel like most of the collections think loading down hundreds of poorly done characters is ideal.

Examples of well-done characters being Mai Shiranui, Kai, and Athena.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You da real MvP. Thanks a bunch~

@Emerald_Gladiator: Eh. I don't think I give enough fucks to find an elaborate way to do that so screw that... =A = That being said, the new stuff that I'm going to add won't work on most characters unless they have custom sprites for it... and I've been lazy lately so no clue when it's actualy done, either.